Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Wishes for smoothies and soup (Saya x Ryan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm
Saya couldn't recall a time in her life where she had felt any worse. Slumped over in an infirmary bed, where staff couldn't seem to do much for the effects of fear, Saya kept a eagle eye on her pitcher of apple juice.

Who cared if it was artificially sweetened and not made with real apples?

She had to remind herself, she was a moon, shape up. But she couldn't even bring herself to get out of bed, her long yellow-green hair cascading over her shoulders. Lying down made the spinning worse so Saya simply rested her back against the edge of the bedframe, cursing the existence of fear for the tenth time since their departure back.

How were the other trainees feeling? Better than her, she hoped.

"Please don't talk to me, Prompto. I don't think I could handle it .." Saya said softly, out loud. She felt her throat ache from dryness, parched from the fever. Even though she knew it wasn't to be, she really could have gone for a nice cold jamba juice or a smoothie at the moment. An extra large size one too. Maybe three of them, to fill up all three meals of the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 pm
Unfortunately, Saya wasn't the only one feeling under the weather. Just about everyone involved in the recent 'mission' had returned ill. Ryan included. So it was no surprise that the moon trainee also arrived in front of the infirmary.

"Umm..." He started to call, a little unsure if he should even bother asking anyone for help. It was just the flu after all. For all he knew, they'd be expected to tough it out as part of their training. But after two close calls of puking, he figured it was worth a try. "is there something I can get to prevent nausea..?" Hell, just something to stop the room from spinning and becoming distorted would be nice. Though, after hearing no answer, he nudged the door open a little further and stepped inside.

His scarf, normally loosely wrapped around his neck, now snugly wrapped for warmth. He felt too cold to have it any other way. Strange, considering this was a warm climate.

"Hello..?" He called again, before spotting Saya. She looked awful.

"Ah, you caught it too?" He asked. A dumb question considering the state she was in and where she was. To be honest, he was surprised he even voiced the question.

Regardless, she looked worse than he did. In fact, just about all the trainees seemed to have it the worst. Maybe it was because they were still getting in touch with their weapons, more so than say, intermediates and actual hunters.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 am
"Whatevr it is, I guess I did." Saya struggled to look presentable but she could only manage to gather her long hair over one shoulder. "I thought I'd be better off here than alone in my room." Saya briefly explained, taking another small sip of her apple juice.

"Ryan, if I recall right..? You were with Dakota some time ago."

Oh god, it hurt to talk. After realizing that, Saya lapsed into a small silence. Maybe she should have stayed in her room .. She hadn't exactly anticipated other hunters seeing her at her worst and she wasn't sure if that was the impression she wanted to give off. Her hands patting her tired face, she self-consciously tried to divert it to something else instead.

"Would you like some .. apple juice?"

A pause, as the world spun once more. The spinning made her sick to the stomach.

oniongrump

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm
Ryan nodded. What she said made perfect sense. If you're going to be sick, might as well be here and in some cases, a lot of the trainees needed someone to keep an eye on them. Luckily he hadn't gotten it so bad that he was bed ridden. But that didn't mean he didn't feel as though he was at death's door.

"Hmm?" He lifted his head, one hand against his temple. A physical attempt to stop the room from spinning. Little good it did. "Yep. Though I..." He paused trying to re-call which time she was speaking off and then snapped his fingers when he remembered. "Oh! You mean back when that island blew up and with that insanity bird showed up?" He asked, speaking slowly and slurring only a couple of words. He vaguely remember her helping him. But well enough to re-call that it was her he had seen.

"What was your name again?" He asked, hoping not to sound rude for having forgotten it in the first place.Though at her offer, he shook his head, only to grimace at his mistake and put his hand up instead.

"No thanks. The thought of anything right now might make me--" He paused again, covering his mouth when another wave of nausea washed over him. "--puke.." He finished lamely.

It would be a miracle if just moving his head didn't cause him to. He felt more nautious by the minute. Perhaps heading back to his dorm after for a nap was a good plan. Though not before he got some pain killers, for this ridiculous headache of his. But first things first. He had to find them, since he didn't see any medical staff in sight.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:35 pm
"It's Saya." She answered, softly, as if not to hurt their suddenly fragile sense of hearing. She leaned back in bed, even though she was slightly heated already from the sensations, it felt nice to feel the blanket surround her. She also didn't want Ryan to see her in her pajamas either so the blanket was very useful.

She wouldn't have wanted Dakota to see her in her pajamas either.

"I know a good idea--" A slur fading into a pause, blinking several times, as if to regain her sense of surroundings and reality once more.

"-- Next time, we should just get a really good smoothie. It always makes me feel better after a good .. " She couldn't find the word, although both of them knew what she meant. It was odd to describe it as a "sickness" or "illness," but she wasn't quite sure either. "Or just a treat, if you don't like smoothies."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:29 pm
"Thats right." He remembered now. Though one would think he would remember an uncommon name such as 'Saya.' Then again, that might have also have been why he had forgotten it in the first place.

Using the wall for support, Ryan grimaced at the mention of smoothies. He liked the drinks. Really he did. But not when the word was about to trigger vomit.

"Ughh... That's..." He paused, waiting for the nausea to pass. "as soon as this bug is out of my system, I'd definitely be up for it. But... can we please get off the topic now...?" He added weakly. He didn't know how much more he could take before he really did vomit all over the floor.

Though just as he was about to turn to leave, he spotted what he had been looking for. He didn't even wait to ask permission before he popped the cap and snatched two pills from the bottle. After all, its not like Deus would miss two little pain killers. This is what they were for anyways and it wasn't like he was exaggerating his headache.

Once they were down his throat, he felt drained of energy and more sluggish than before. So instead of walking back to his dorm for a nap, like he planned, he opted to stay here instead. Lest he fall on his face on his walk back.

"Hope no one minds, but I'm stealing this bed for the time being..." He muttered, dropping down onto the cot. "G'night." He was the last thing he said before drifting off into a slumber, in hopes that by the time he woke up the worst of it would be over.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:44 pm
Both trainees were out within the hour.

oniongrump

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items