Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[PRP] Nuru'Nox x Rajara: Unknown Territory.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image Gawd his paws were killing him and looking around he found himself in a not so familiar area. The sound of water crashing against the earth first clued him in that he definately wasn't in the rogue lands... not that there wasn't water it just didn't make this much sound. Wandering closer he looked down and took in his appearance. It had been sometime since he last seen himself and found him taking his pelt in. Day and night covered his body. He was different then most cheetah's he had come across; their pelts being more natural in colour.

He tapped the water and watched as his reflection became a distorted blurr of colour. "Well standing around here isn't going to help me find my way back." He snorted before looking around for some answers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Rajara found the day rather relaxing, the sun was high, the tide of the ocean was high, and the sand was warm and comfortable. She loved the beach and couldn't imagine any other place. Even though she'd never grew up here, and she wasn't even from around this part of land either, but for some reason she couldn't even imagine them anymore. She did the first day, though the moment she had met Kishima, none of it mattered. None of it was home anymore.

She rolled in the sand while she waited for Kishima to be done with his pride patrols. She had it easy as not very many couples had cubs lately. She wasn't sure what to do than to spend her days out on the sand. She stretched and got up, she wanted to go for a bit of a while before the sun started to set. She shook her body to let the sand fall from it. She didn't want to look silly with all the sand on her after all. She wanted to look perfect, always... Just in case something exciting happened.

Her necklace felt kinda heavy lately, but that was okay. She was normally use to it, but today she felt lazy. She shook herself again, before starting to move away from the beach towards some fresh water that trickled into it. To her, this land was nothing but paradise, and she didn't ever want things to change.

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm
After a little pep-talk he decided a drink would be the best decision first, dehydration was not a good thing, followed by wandering around in hopes of finding another to help him. "Refreshing." He sighed out happily glad to have his once dry throat wet. "Now." He looked around. " To aimlessly walk around and hope to bump into another." He walked along the waters shore and looked at the ground with fascination. The ground was soft, dry, and warm. A faint sound rang in the distance. It sounded like... he searched for the proper word. Metal! He had seen such material once from a passing craftswoman selling her wares. It was coming closer and his eyes narrowed hoping it was more friendly than enemy.

"Hello?" He spoke without caution and his eyes widen at what he saw. "Lioness. To where do I find myself?"

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tag! sorry! im on and off. Also watching Stargate and may go offline.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:48 pm
As the other approached her, her eyes were on him. She knew he was a cheetah, but she had never actually met one. She was half surprised that he was there, but not nearly that much as when he asked her where he was. Did he not know? Well obviously he didn't know, or he wouldn't be asking. She sat there rather stunned for a moment then finally realized she was gawking at him.

"Oh... I'm sorry... This is Bahari'mtoto." She had seen hybrids in the pride, but most of them were leopard and lion mixed ones. She didn't even think there was a cheetah in the pride. "I'm sorry, I'm Rajara" She said with a smile. she hated being called lioness, it was... so weird being called that. She'd never call him cheetah. Perhaps it was normal for him though? Maybe he didn't have a name? But everyone had a name...

"Are you lost?"

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 pm
Just when he thought she wouldn't answer his question she did. Huh, yup definately never traveled here before. "Interesting name for a piece of land and a mouthful. Nice to meetcha Rajara and yeah." He began in a sheepish tone using a front paw to ruffle his mane. " I guess I was so caught up in running, I do that sometimes, and next thing I know I'm down here in this beachy area. It sure looks relaxing but dangerous." He eyed the water wearily as he himself did not know how to swim.

"I seemed to have wandered out of the rogue lands. Do you live in... Bahari'mtoto? Or are you a traveling rogue like myself?" He paused for a breath while looking around. "Is this a lion run colony? Do they allow other felines to inhabit?" He couldn't help his curiousity and wanted to keep his options open. Vacation or stay he was still deciding.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tag~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Again, she just stared at him a moment. He sure did have a lot of questions, though... so did she when she first came here. She gave him a sweet smile. "It's not dangerous at all." She said with a nod. Though she had forgotten about the crabs that wondered the beaches, and also the things that were in the water. She'd never been in the water since the tsunami had hit, and that was good enough for her.

"Well, yes... I live here." She said, trying to answer all his questions the best she could. Sometimes it was hard to get EVERY single one, but she did what she could. "There are mostly lions, yes, but some hybrids and leopards, I think." She said now trying to think if they were actually in the pride. The hybrids were, she knew that, but the others.... she didn't know for sure. Though, a lot of the members were still missing. That made her sad.

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 pm
He sighed inwardly thanking the gods that this area wasn't riddled with danger. Fighting and killing weren't really his thing other than survival. He'd rather count the stars and try to figure out the heavenly universe. "Oh I see." He tilted his head enjoying her smile while thinking how nice it was to have a multi-cultural society unlike some prides he visited during his life. Lions seemed to dominate strongly. "What's wrong? Did I ask too much? I usually do that and-" He caught the flash of upset on Rajara's face. "I get told to shut up. Let me know and I'll stop. Besides I should be headin' out anyways... so much to see and explore. Especially at night. I love the night time."

[ Lady Kiya ]
Tag~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm
"You don't have to leave yet." She told him with another smile. Did she do something to upset him? She wasn't sure that she did anything bad. Did she give him a look that was rather displeasing? She hoped not. She hated making other's feel bad, it wasn't something that was nice at all. "No, you haven't said to much." She said with a giggle, she was just use to asking all the questions not him.

"Do you always roam around on your own?" She had remembered once that she did that, but it almost felt like a dream now. Like everything before the tsunami never happened, and she had just dreamed it all. Which seemed silly if she were to say it, but she felt how she felt. "Where do you come from?"

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm
"Oh!" Nuru hurried to reassure the female. "No, no. It was nothing you did! I just like exploring and-" He finished sheepishly. "I get antsy if I stay in one area for too long. And good~ Babblin' is kinda my thing." He smile cause his nose to crinkle cutely. "To answer your question, yes. I do travel alone for I have no family or friends. I have lots of feline acquaintances but none I would deem true friends." He nodded unconcerned for now, it was kinda nice doing what you wanted while traveling alone. "I live in the Rogue Lands for the most part when I am not traveling. Though I have met someone recently and we were thinking starting a female in future. She likes to travel as well." He brushed his paws along the sand enjoying the texture between his paws.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:02 pm
Well, she could see why he didn't have friends. He never stayed in one place long enough, at least from what she was seeing as well. They had just started talking and he was already ready to go. It seemed like a sad life, and she felt bad for him. Maybe if he slowed down, he'd see how good it was to be around others and stay in one spot. How comfortable and safe it was. She didn't say that though, everyone had their own lives to live. Maybe one day he'd find out though, she hopped anyways.

"That sounds really lonely." She told him with a nod. She didn't want to say much more to that. It was sad, but she didn't want to make him feel bad about it. She smiled sweetly at him. "Starting a female?" She asked looking at him like she didn't know what he was talking about. That seemed like an odd thing to start... could that even happen? Maybe he was mistaken with what he was talking about. "I don't think I follow."

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm
Nuru'Nox blushed and pawed at the dirt with embarassment. "Sorry, I meant family not female. I was distracted." He tilted his head as he looked off into the distance. "Well I suppose to some that it sounds lonely, but I get to see all sorts of things, travel, and meet lots of creatures. Plus! When I travel I get to see all kinds of stargazing areas. I love-" He yawned and felt his body jitter. "-the stars." He was getting the traveling itch once again. Though this place was interesting with its lovely watery-scenary, it was not for him. "She's a lovely female, the one who wants to start a family. We share the same likes, well okay-one like. Stargazing. I decided to travel one last time before going back to her and she was okay with that. And speaking of which... I should head out. Running usually clears out my troubles." He would go through with it. The thought of Nuru being called 'daddy' brought a smile to his face... A family.

[ Lady Kiya ]
LOL I meant FAMILY not 'starting a female' lol!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm
She giggled at him, she couldn't help it. It was silly that he mixed up the two, but she couldn't talk. She listened to him babble on about stars and some female. It was nice to see that someone else was inlove as well. She smiled at that. "One good adventure is always fun." She said, though she had no way of actually knowing that. She'd never really gone on an adventure.

"I'm in love too" She said with a sigh. She hadn't admitted that to herself yet... And it felt soo good to do it now. She didn't know why she was telling this stranger, but she had to tell someone. She wasn't ready to tell Kushima yet.

Tara de Draiocht
Figured, just was too funny. xD;

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm
A grin came up before he could stop it. She had a really nice laugh, one that made the other want to join in on the laughter. "Oh, well congratulations. Love is... always a great feeling and should be celebrated." He nodded before continuing "I have yet to find the one I would want to spend the rest of my days with... this thing I have going its just for procreation as both her and I agree." After a few minutes of silence and inward contemplation he turned towards his companion. "I wish you all the happiness with the one you love, but I have to get going."

He saw the shock on Rajara's face and he knew that coming then leaving quickly afterwards was no way to make ties...but... "I'm sorry to cut and run so quickly. It's just I've made up my mind and I am going to go back to let my um.. friend know that I am ready for the next step in our relationship." He stood and paused for a moment to say his farewell. "It really was nice chatting with you, even if it was such a short time." Then he wandered back the way he came.

END
[ Lady Kiya ]
XD yeah

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas