Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

The day was half through, the sun was raised quite high in the sky and Nokomis found her thoughts drift tenderly to the lost basket. Life had it;s moments, fair or not had nothing to do with it. Nature was tricky and she had misjudged the nature of the world of that faithful day. Her heart was sore, aching with wants and needs of seeing the foal, but she knew her pains were hopeless.

With her mind coaxed from the topic she was able to expand her mind and she sighed. It her was her time away from her family, time didn't seem to fly on her time away from them. It was slow and made her eager to return, but she knew she needed the time to heal.

A sigh pushed her forward, she began her slow walk through the forest, it's leaves and branches hung in a comforting criss cross pattern above her and made her smile. The day was smooth and familiar.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

Time seemed to pass by too slowly now-and-days for the stallion; his life had fallen into a gentle lull of small events that... In the long run, had truly little effect on him. It was only a recent discovery that he realized how peaceful - or perhaps it'd be better to say boring - life had been so far. Despite his protests and efforts though, the stream of life seemed too still and disinterested in his attempts.

But it seemed difficult to come across others that wanted to strike up a conversation. It was hard to find something that held his attention for longer than a week. Not that he saw a particular way he could change this. In a way then, it's my own fault for the lack of 'adventure', he thought to himself. Maybe it was best to just resolve and go with the flow then. Maybe, if he didn't try to tackle the waters - maybe if he stood still, he'd notice the waves urging him in one direction. He huffed softly to himself and glanced up from where he stood: the trees' leaves were torn away, allowing a patch of the sun to claw its way out. His gaze trailed down, eyes tracing the intricate light patterns the sun had managed to paint.

Despite the idea, he wasn't really sure how he was supposed to let this metaphorical river of life guide him.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 am
The path, though it lead her no where in particular, did lead her towards someone. Problems momentarily did not exist and she let her wing press against her side. The scar, though healing nicely was still visible and created an idea of weakness. Paranoia. She was shocked with herself, present emotions were not shown on her face or in her eyes. She smiled from head to hoof. The temporary lone venture was over as soon as the stallions head came into view.

Nokomis first spotted bright red, perhaps a mane. Given the distance she could not be so sure. Playing ignorance to the individual she continued her walk, slow, purposeful and tried to forcefully relax her still tightening wings.

It's not a skinwalker.. She tried mentally to convince her it was fine, but knew it would unfortunately take time. She'd be strong again when she needed it, this she could trust in and found her wing relax. Not yet close enough to say hello, she remains quiet and walks steady.

Deejaye
Terribly late tag ! Sorry~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 pm
His green eyes remained glue above for a moment longer, eyes darting over the patterns. It soon became all too familiar. There was nothing new about the sight. Just another memory being relived. Nothing exciting or heart pounding. It was just as it appeared to be - a hole in a canopy of trees where the sun managed to shine through. Feeling slightly repulsed at the revelation, he found himself growing bored of the sight. Instead, he pried his eyes away, leveling his head to normal height.Time for a walk, maybe? He turned swiftly to-

-be greeted by the presence of a femme. Instead of going anywhere like he planned, he stood quietly, indecisive in what to do. Well, Shikoba thought sarcastically, there you have it. Something new. But as he continued to stand still, he wasn't sure how to feel or necessarily what to do; she had a look in her eye as if she was scared of wary of him - but why? He didn't think he looked threatening. He felt an uncomfortable chill clamber up his spine as he opened his mouth, seeking words. Not that she was even close enough to talk to. Man, I must look awkward, he thought bitterly to himself.

Green Ever After
It's fine! ^ ^; Took me awhile to reply, too.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 am
The wariness, though fading, was still there, like a voice in the back of her head reminding her of the passed events. Nokomis fought this and urged herself forward, the male didn't come off as smooth either, he seemed unsure of where to take the small meeting and so she helped bring it atleast a couple hoof steps forward.

"Hello?" She braved speaking, her voice was steady, calm, an absolute show and tell of being the Angeni of Mother Nature. She used the only thing she could think of to calm herself, it was to remind herself that no matter the outcome, the earth was always there to catch her if she fell. Nearly laughing at what that statement might mean to others she found herself being urged by an invisible force to get within better speaking range.

She was not cured of her fear, but it temporarily ceased to exist instead of blocking off the slim chances she had of making friends. "Hello." She said again, this time wearing a perfectly composed smile.

DeeJaye
A terrible tag, but at least it was a lot less waiting lul.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Whatever fears she might have had over him or her situation, she seemed to have overcome them to what he could tell. It was a bit of a reassurance; perhaps this wouldn't be such a difficult to get through sort of encounters or one of those awkward meetings after all. Shuffling his hooves so he was close enough to talk without raising his voice, he gave a small nod of his head and greeted her back, “Uh, hello. You…come here often..?” Swiftly regretting his choice of words, he shook his head. “No, sorry. That was bad. I mean, um, hello. I didn’t mean to frighten you or anything – if I did and all – I mean, I don’t know if I did, you just looked kind of cautious and… I’m gonna shut up now. My name is Shikoba by the way, just throwing that out there. Now I’m shutting up.”

So much for not having an awkward meeting, Shikoba thought bitterly. If this didn’t make her run off, he was sure this would make her only laugh and tease him at how he just rambled there. He really wasn’t made for social situations, he decided. Trying not to look like a fool was just too damn difficult.

Green Ever After

sobs and apologizes for taking so long to reply....

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm
A laugh sidled up into her throat, she was not one for awkward conversations, in fact she never truly felt awkward about much in her life if at all. The laugh was held back though as the other soquili seemed to get real embarrassed.

"Nokomis, I am the Angeni of Mother Nature..." She spoke slowly, not completely sure why he had been so weird about everything, though he pointed out her emotions very well. "I had a terrible run in with a Skinwalker, simply can't be to safe." She smiled sweetly, weird conversation starter aside he was nice.

"It's very nice to meet you Shikoba.. do.." She thought briefly, perhaps he came here often? Noko was not completely new to social situations, but found herself thrown by the phrase. "Do you come here often?"

A look of pure honesty was glued to her face, she was convinced that she was asking a truly respectful question. Something similar to 'how are you'.

DeeJaye

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff