Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Hey Neighbour! [ Ceres/Kat ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 pm
After a few weeks, the sun hunter had managed to get her room into a more..decent state. The holes in her walls were now patched up with proper materials, rather than anything she could find to stuff into the holes. All in all, it was feeling a little more cozy in here again. Though, she had to admit..on some nights, the cool breeze blowing in through the holes was a nice feeling. She would have to crack a window open or something when she went to sleep.

Picking up some of the remaining clothes scattered on the floor, Kat tossed them into a bin to be thrown into the wash later, and some..for burning. Thanks to that con, those clothes were soiled and were never to be worn again. They could only be cleansed by fire.

With a long sigh and sore back, she kicked the bin off to the side, as to not trip on it as she moved to clean the remaining things in her room.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 pm
The door to the room was halfway open, and she could not help but peer curiously inside as she passed. It was like some sort of unspoken rule... in a hallway? Door Open? Yeah your looking in it.

Though what caught her attention made her stop and blink. "Kat?" She managed to whisper out. How the...

"How the HELL did i miss you were across the hall from me all this time!" Ceres sort of stood in the doorway, her own laundry bin filled with jsut cleaned clothing in her arms. She was not exactly breaking and entering right? Or imposing? The door was well... open.

"...Do you need help?" Aka: Can i come in and help at all.  

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm
Kat didn't hear Ceres come in, nor did she realize that she had peering in through the doorway. So when she spoke, half the things the sun hunter held onto, were flung into the air.

Turning to see whom it was at the door, she kept a hand over her art, as if to stop it from exploding from her chest. Did Kat like to be startled? No, she did not. However, upon seeing who it was, the hunter eased up a bit. "Oh, hey." loosing an uneasy laugh, she straitened up and motioned towards the other girl. "I didn't hear you come in." No seriously. She didn't.

Wait..hold the phone--"did you say we're neighbours?" Kat blinked, as if unable to comprehend what Ceres had just told her. "Seriously? All this time? How the hell have we not bumped into each other?" Surely, they should have known this?

Pausing, Kat glanced over her shoulder at her room before looking back to Ceres. "Well, the worst of it is done, but your free to come in if you'd like?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:39 pm
She winced as the objects crashed to the floor, and probably would have made a dash for them if well, she didn't currently also have a load in her arms. Taking the bucket in to one arm she pressed it against the door frame, and her hip against the basket to balance it.

"Apparently we are both extremely good at timing, or we are just epic about missing one another. If you hadn't had your door open just now i would have never known you were in here." It was not like either of them were hermits but...well. Another reason Ceres had no clue probably was because she was stuck in that pod for ages, Kat would have continued her life and never known yes?

"...Well anyways. Hold up one sec." There was a jingle as she grabbed her keys out of her pocket with her free hand. Pushing off the door she still held the basket in one arm, opened her door across the hall with her keys, and kicked (literally) her basket into her room before closing the door again. Shoving the keys back into her pocket, and took a step into the room. The raven haired woman paused this time to look around, giving a low whistle. "Room didn't make it out entirely huh?" Ceres was lucky, just things tossed around here and there. Mostly her room survived, even if her Neighbors was nuked. "...You dont mind the help do you?" The other girl seemed a bit hesitant, Ceres was a little ...pushy personality wise at times. She could hold back.  

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 pm
Kat paid no attention to whatever landed on the ground. It was almost as though she were still in shock from being startled. Like a deer..caught in the headlights.

Looking to the ceiling, she cocked her head to the side and gave a slight shrug. "Probably both. Of course, I haven't exactly been around for a while. Well, I've been around, just not..uh..active. Sleeping I guess would be more accurate." Grabbing a few things in sight, she took a look at each one before starting to find their proper locations.

Nodding, she leaned over, watching as Ceres took her stuff and kicked it into her room before closing the door. Well, that was one way to take care of the laundry. In fact, she did that all the time. Clean or dirty.

"Hey now--" she pouted, dropping some things when she pointed towards the moon hunter. "I worked hard to patch it up." She whined, before letting her gaze drift to all the patched holes. "Okay, I admit, I should probably find some one else who knows what they are doing for patch jobs." Letting out a small laugh, Kat picked up the things she dropped. Again.

"Uh.." Looking at Ceres dumbfound expression, she merely shrugged. "If you want to? But you don't have to. I mean, cleaning isn't exactly the most fun thing to do." Why would anyone willingly offer to clean? Oh well. It would give her someone to chat with.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games