Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
You have got to be freaking kidding me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

long post
  oh wellz
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm
Go to school and get pre-registered. Go online in order to shuffle around a few courses, in an attempt to be in World Civ the same hour as my boyfriend. Figure out I have to complete registration on the web.

Attempt to complete registration, only to realize that OH HAI, YU CANZ DO DAT TIL YU GET AUTHORIZATION.

Are you joking? I have to get authorization from my advisor to complete registration? You mean the advisor I just pre-registered with? So I have to meet with them again? And nobody thought it would be a good idea to let me know that?

Jesus, I absolutely hate the south. This state is more than sad.

TL;DR
Mississippi is a backwards a** state and college is getting to be more trouble than it's worth, as if I'm going to get a decent education here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:45 pm
Not pretty backwatered if they register in stuff online. O.O

In order to register for my courses when I was in college, I always had to get advised by my advisor since if I tried to register I got a hold and the advisor has to lift it. I had to do that every semester. It was stupid.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:49 pm
I never have any holds, so I am always able to register online.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm
Only holds here are for crap thats unpaid for. Yeah we can only register online here. And you gotta ask loads of questions because no ones going to tell you unless you have a buddy who went through it already.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 pm
Dannyxcores
Only holds here are for crap thats unpaid for. Yeah we can only register online here. And you gotta ask loads of questions because no ones going to tell you unless you have a buddy who went through it already.

I knooow. But everything is paid for for me. I got a high enough ACT score to have literally everything paid for from tuition to books to a dorm room if I wanted one. So I don't see what the issue is... Gah, if only I had internet at home. lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm
I'm so glad Schooling in Canada isn't based on test scores.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:09 pm
What is it based on? Whaaaaaaaaat. Attendance?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 pm
Dannyxcores

acceptance is based purely on your high school grades. So if you have teachers that give you straight A's regardless of work ethic you're golden.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:48 pm
cool4
Dannyxcores

acceptance is based purely on your high school grades. So if you have teachers that give you straight A's regardless of work ethic you're golden.

That seems so corrupt xd  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff