Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Yuki sat up and looked through her closet for a nightgown that she could wear to bed. Scanning through the nightgowns that she had, she chose a pure white one with little sakura flowers decorated on it. She changed into it and leaned against the wall. "How am I going to cope with finding out who my real mother is?" Yuki thought sighing, She closed her eyes, then went deep into thought again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:58 pm
*luna played with the children happily and giggled with them smiling*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm
Yuki looked thoughtful as she looked out the windows, She caught a glimpse of Inutaisho. "Oh my god..." Yuki thought, realizing he had a camera. Yuki ducked down, feeling exposed. "How long was he there...?" Yuki thought, alarmed. "C'mon Yuki baby...lets see that nice body of yours again..." Inutaisho thought, readying his camera again, and smiling. Yuki closed her curtains. "How many creepy photos has he taken of me...?" Yuki thought...

"I think I'll add these photos to my collection... Of sexy Yuki pictures." Inutaisho said, walking off casually avoiding detection...even by Luna.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 pm
*luna noticed him and went and tackled him down taking his camera* whats this? *she looks through it*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm
Luna saw photos of Yuki changing. Every single one of them were of her changing. almost as if they were a moving picture. There were upskirt pictures of Yuki and Everything else pervy.

Yuki rocked back and forth awkwardly. "God...god god...I should've known Inutaisho was going to Take nasty photos of me..." Yuki thought rocking back and forth, traumatized.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm
*luna took out the memory card and smashed the camera and slapped him hard then back handed him* HOW DARE YOU  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Inutaisho shrugged, and put his hands behind his head. "She is mine,you know. she just doesn't know it yet." Inutaisho said cockily. "besides, I have plenty more where that came from. I am going to have her. and nothing you can say will stop me." Inutaisho said. "Sayonara." he said vanishing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm
*luna grinned as when he went to go see if he had the other pictures he didnt as they were gone and luna rolled her eyes at him* whatever...say what you want..., perv...* luna broke the memory card and she wen back to watching the kids*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 pm
"God, why am I friends with such a pervert?" Yuki wondered, angrily. The thought that he had naked pictures of her made her cringe. Yuki got up and laid on her belly. "Hm I wonder what I can do before I go to sleep..." Yuki thought closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:39 am
With the clashing of his sword against the knife of his oppenent,Saga tried his best not to get himself hurt or hurt the one fighting with him.Once Saga thought of his own surival,his Instinct took over.He then fueled some of his power into the blade,then throw the burst of energy at Mercutio,sending him flying."God damn.....how did i do that?!" thought Saga seeing Mercutio coming at him once more,with clashing of their weapons,the sound echoed in the woods."Why do you want to kill me,what have i done to you."said Saga,pushing Mercutio back with his own Inhuman strength.

"I'm doing this to ensure the future of the Fangires,they need someone better to be their king,Not some kid who forgot his own past,but enought of that now."said Mercutio using his Inhuman abilities to cut up Saga with just his knife."You're must be wondering,how could this knife cut your Hard Stain-Glass Skin,well here is the secert.It would take sometime for a normal weapon to pierce the skin of a Fangire,but when using the weapon formed by a Fangire could cut one with no trouble."said Mercutio,unknowing that Saga cutting his Left arm with his large Broadsword."Damnit,i shouldn't of been distracted by my own pride."said Mercutio holding his arm,shattering his knife.

Saga then shattered his sword,then got his food & drink then looked backed at Mercutio."Thanks i wouldn't of known that,Thank you for the info."said Saga limping back to his home with his food & drink in hand,trying to think why would this stranger want to kill him.

Using his speed,Mercutio returned to Yuki's home,trying not to let Luna,Ryuunosuke,Sachiko,or Yuki notice his bleeding left arm.He ran to his room,trying to bandage his arm,while trying to keep quiet about the pain."You win this round King,But next time i will be the one who is left standing & will be known as King of the Fangires,just wait." Thought Mercutio still trying to keep quiet about the pain  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:10 am
Yuki let out a gentle sigh as she laid upon her bed. She was laying there wondering how she would fall asleep, and where Mercutio was. Yuki finally sat up and grabbed a hairbrush and she brushed her hair. She did that when she was troubled or just for the fun of it. Yuki eventually set down her hairbrush, and went back to laying on the bed. Finally, after much consideration, Yuki decided she was going to take a nice hot shower so she gathered her shower things and went to the bathroom next to her room. Yuki undressed and climbed into the shower, closing her eyes, Yuki took a shower with her eyes closed for a little short while. Eventually, thoughts and questions began to slowly roam in Yuki's mind, "How can I fall asleep? What is Mercutio doing? How can I ensure that I am safe from Inutaisho? How can I cope knowing that the mother I thought was my mother isn't my mother?" but also thoughts of Mercutio also inhabited her mind. Strange thing is, Yuki has noticed that her inner wolf has been acting up. It is always acting strange, especially when Mercutio touches her. Yuki never understood why, at all... But then again, she didn't care. She loved Mercutio with all her heart. But, the question is why is Yuki's wolf reacting this way? Why didn't it ever react this way when Fury touched her? When Mercutio touches her, she always feels like her heart is really going to beat out of her chest. Yuki loved Mercutio, and she knew it, so she was happy knowing that maybe... Maybe Mercutio was really her destined mate. it seems like lately, Yuki's inner wolf is sending her visions, thoughts of Mercutio...the future... which kind of made Yuki wonder as to what truly was going on in her innocent little head. Maybe Yuki's mind...wasn't truly as innocent as she thought it was...at least, not around Mercutio. Sometimes her father says to her, that the inner, always knows who their true mate is, and the Inner wolf often gives the demon a true desire to mate with the one the wolf knows is their destined mate. an example of this is Sachiko and Ryuunosuke. They were true mates separated by stupid parents, Ryuunosuke's father wanted Ryuu to marry Minako, who he did not love at all and Minako, her inner wolf didn't want anything to do with Ryuunosuke... She hated him, she loved somebody else...she truly loved someone else.. Ryuunosuke wanted to be with Sachiko... and,Minako truly wanted to be with Kaname Shirayuki, the Kitsune who ruled the Northern lands. and Kaname wanted to be with her, because he loved her. In truth, Yuki never could understand how the inner wolf worked, and frankly Yuki really didn't care. Her father knew who his true mate was, and now Yuki seems to know. Yuki closed her eyes, and rested her head against the shower wall. "So, what can I do now that can appease my inner wolf?" Yuki thought, knowing her wolf was stirring.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am
*luna brought te kids back inside and they were all tired out then luna took amaya to the other bathroom and gave her a bubble bath with lots of bubbles and raven begged luna to spend the night with amaya*  

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 pm
Mercutio wondered into Yuki's room,but to his surprise,she wasn't there but he caught her scent."Oh she is in the shower,i will wait for her to come out then."said Mercutio,sitting on her bed,waiting patiently for yuki to come out of the shower."I won't put Yuki through the suffering i once was going to,she doesn't deserve it.I don't know if i could still put her through this suffering.Yuki should be treated like the princess i know she is.I best should abandon my plans of just using yuki." Thought Mercutio while sitting on Yuki's bed,with his left arm bandaged up."I'm glad i got this bandaged before others found out about my fight." Thought Mercutio.

Saga went home,bandaging up the wounds he got from fighting Mercutio then began to eat his take out."mmmmm this is pretty good."said Saga,then he looked over to the book which is intitled "Weapons of the Supernatural". Saga then began to read the book,while still eating his food."interesting......Demons who could forge weapons could easly hurt one of the same kind."said Saga,thinking back to the fight with Mercutio,him telling the very thing which caused Saga to defeat Mercutio.

Mercutio was starting to get sleepy,while waiting for the showering Yuki.he tried to keep his eyes open.he then fell asleep on Yuki's bed,with a calming smile,with the time before he fell asleep,Mercutio cleaned the stain on Yuki's favorite dress,which he put on the chair in her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:24 pm
Yuki got out of the shower and got dressed, walking out of the bathroom Yuki noticed Mercutio and gasped quietly, her eyes softened and she want to the bedside and kneeled down, brushing Mercutio's bangs from his eyes. "So...you waited for me eh?" Yuki thought with a quiet smile. Yuki kissed him softly on the cheek. Noticing her dress she approached it slowly, just noticing that the stain was gone. "He did that for me?" Yuki thought, looking at Mercutio with the same, soft look. Yuki finally got up and crawled into her side of the bed and stared up at the ceiling  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

xXPaganPoppetXx

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:36 pm
*raven went and knocked on yuki's door softly and luna quietly tiptoed nd took her hand gently*honey shes probebly asleep.. *luna has raven go wait in the car and she went to amaya's room and smiled softly as soma was ugging her goodbye& comeone honey, *luna smiles and waited for him to finnesh up and he rn out the door and to the car, then they went home*  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games