Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] A heart worth breaking... [Be Mine/Sideways Down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 am
"Not on purpose, Light Up," He said desperately, "no one can control the happenings of love, but you and I both know that there is none here, not from Down. You certainly disapprove of this...this relationship, don't you? Then end it, son." He shook his head, unwilling to acknowledge such cruelty from one that had to be on his side, at least right now. "Tell Sideways Down, no more of this. Tell him to end it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 am
He looked away, bored now of the curio, "And what would you have me do? Surely you cannot believe my counsel would persuade him to cease his sport? He has never taken my counsel," and again, that bitter note, "for anything, much less this. Believe me, Father, it gives me far less pleasure to watch this farce than you - but if I were to tell him to end it, he would merely devise crueler ways to crush her, would he not?"  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm
And so he was helpless again, speechless in the face of both his sons, too weak to make a difference in Down's vicious game. Yet, he was heartened by his sliver of morality (or so it looked to Filament), and he had the courage to attempt one last save - if not the girl, then one of his own blood:

"He would." He admitted, resigned in that regard, but continued, "You're right, she is lost. But -" and he moved closer, his glowing eyes imploring his son, "- you know better, Light Up. You must cease to associate with your brother. Take your leave of his business, he's no good for anyone, and most certainly no good for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 am
The rage frothed red.

"Take my leave of his business..." he repeated, twisting the well-meaning words with contemptuous venom. He started to pace, quick, furious steps to and fro, eyes only on the ground, "would you think to dictate I die, or live? Wake or sleep? Or eat, or drink, or hate, or love, or any manner of ridiculous thing a Kin may or may not do? Do not then presume to tell me take look or leave of anyone's business, Down's or no."

No, not when he could no sooner leave off than leave off air. There had been darkness - darkness alone - before those bright wings had flashed into his world. Without them, there was only darkness left.

But he did not say so much, when he finally lashed his fiery gaze towards the older buck, only, "I do what I want, Father, and you would do well to remember that."

And then he was away, without another look, not at his father, not at the simpering tableau just beyond them, not anything, as like he were sick of this world and bid it burn entire...but he would always be back.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am
The sheer hatred in his voice caught him off-guard. Sarcasm, disdain, contempt he was used to, the buck with a mercurial tongue, but the depth of emotion, so raw and unguarded unleashed was surprising, even frightening - and so he had to physically back away, wordlessly watching Light Up leave from a tentatively safe distance.

He always did what he wanted. Filament never could stop him. He could never stop his sons.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:09 am
It was good to ease into familiar territory. When there were very little words and very much physicality he need not think, nor work to continue that pretence of care. He had relented to be tender, perhaps as one last passing favour - or one final wound to conclude the entire 'romance' the way that would befit Sideways Down. His body was at ease, pressed against hers, dawn's sunlight unforgivingly strong upon their legs, creeping up as the sun rose.

His tail flicked lazily as he pronounced:

"It is done, Be Mine."

Ruriska
aaaaaaaaa omggggg

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 am
She was dozing. At this moment in her life, this perfect moment, Be Mine could not imagine being any happier. She glowed with contentment, curled up beside the buck she loved with all of her being.

His voice roused her slowly and she murmured a soft question, “…what is done?” Oh wait, did he mean…? Well, yes, that was certainly done.

Maxx D
It begins...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am
"All of this." His voice was low, smooth, clear - like always, but not what Be Mine knew as always. It was devoid of affection and warmth, even bored: the tone that told every doe their time was up and it was time to go, and Be Mine had had, in his estimation, a time too far for his liking. But for his trouble returned his pride, and he cared not for what would happen to her. "Us, Be Mine. We are done."

Ruriska
Aaaaagh sorry for taking so long, Ruri!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm
There was a long bemused silence as Be Mine tried to make sense of what the suddenly cold and distant buck at her side was telling her.

“I don’t understand…” She said finally. They were in love. There was no such thing as being done.

Maxx D
It's all good. <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm
"I'm sure you do," His voice drifted across the fog of the morning, though his body did not shift. "It is just as it sounds, Be Mine, we are done. There was nothing from the start, just pretty words and a foolish heart. Come to think about it, it has not changed - just as there was nothing then, there is nothing now. I am simply ceasing the pretty words, and your foolish heart remains."

One could say he was cruel, continuing to lay against her haunch while unfolding such ugly details, but he was merely Sideways Down, and Sideways Down found such manners trifling. 

Ruriska
So hard. DDD8 Be Miiine

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:55 pm
The doe made a soft strangled sound; as if, in her horror, she could not longer utter any sort of coherent words.

Be Mine stared at Sideways Down, her gaze pleading as she searched his face for some sign that this wasn’t real and that in a moment, he would take it all back. But there was nothing. Not a hint of remorse. She might as well have been resting beside a complete stranger.

"… why?" She asked piteously, as her whole body began to tremble.

Maxx D
Shove that knife in deep and now twist. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm
"Don't make it such a scene, Be Mine," his lazy eyes turned from the scenery to her, mildly disapproving. "It needn't be. You have no right to know, really, but I shall be kind this time." A half-roll and he whispered into her ear, as if that intimacy of emotion still remained, "I was doubted, Be Mine. I was disbelieved. I was thought incapable of such pretty words, of wooing and keeping a doe. Of displaying such affections, of being...in love. Or seeming like it."

And his gaze travelled away, back to the sky and its mocking light. "But I have proven them wrong, haven't I? How far we have come, Be Mine. How far we'd gone." A hint of a smirk touched the corners of his mouth - for all his disapproval, he was quite pleased that a scene was being made, for it did affirm how successful he'd been. Well done. There was no doubt.

Ruriska
You cruel, cruel lady. DDDDDD8

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 pm
How far we’d gone.

"I loved you. I still do." But she had never been anything to him; just a means to an end. And she had been such a willing fool.

Her head sunk and came softly to rest on the ground, her sorrow robbing her body of strength. There was the vague thought that she should be angry, but that emotion seemed too distant to grasp.

Be Mine stared ahead, seeing nothing. "In all that time, did you not come to care for me… even the slightest bit?"

Maxx D
I really am enjoying this far too much >o> although, ouch, Down is brutal XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:28 pm
"And I hope it will pass for you." He said blithely, his tone indicating more concern over his inconvenience than her well-being. It was troublesome when they clung on. In contrast to her misery, Down stretched - slowly, deliberately, raising his head to the warmth of morning sun. 

"No, Be Mine, I did not. But don't be regretful - after all, I did woo you, and not casually. For an endeavour that required some effort, I chose you. You are quite pretty, and suited all my needs well. There is something to be said about being recognised for your excellence, isn't there?"

Ruriska
BUT YOU SAID /GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 pm
To Be Mine it felt as though a great beast had reached inside and taken a grip of her heart in its talons. With every word Down spoke the pressure in her chest grew harder to bear, and if the MotherFather had chosen that moment to offer her a quick and peaceful end, she would have taken it without hesitation.

The doe let out a heavy sigh and closed her eyes. She did not respond.

Maxx D
omg you’re so mean Maxx 8| What did Be Mine ever do to you?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff