Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] A heart worth breaking... [Be Mine/Sideways Down] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. “Fall, oh Fall…” Sounds of the doe’s passage carried in the stillness of the swamp, her every step announced by a splash of water, “…where are we going?” Her soft voice had been lifted to catch the attention of the bird that was gliding from one mangrove branch to the other, her head tilted up to follow his path. It would be no surprise to anyone watching when she gave a startled cry and tumbled straight into a deep patch of water.

Be Mine pulled herself back to semi-solid ground, soaked through. “Oops…” She shook water from her face and flicked her tail, before looking up to the canopy above. The Songbird she considered her closest friend had disappeared. She wasn’t worried. Fall For You was easily distracted and she expected him to come back for her sooner or later. She would simply have to wait.

Maxx D
Hope this start is okay! Reply at your leisure <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And so, almost on cue (if he were, it would have been right before she tripped), a light, 'winged' buck arrived, stepping through the inconvenient gaps, thinner roots yielding and plateauing slowly under his hooves. He approached without a waver in his walk, and only paused to take in the sight of her peering up.

"Goodness, dear lady," he started, voice low and charming, with an attractive steadiness that seemed almost too calm to be real. "Did you fall? You're absolutely soaked.

Ruriska
awesome, thanks!

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:33 pm
She looked up at the buck, looking momentarily abashed at her own clumsiness. "I-I did actually…" She laughed softly, indicting the pool with a flick of her tail. "I wasn’t watching where I was going." Always keen to meet new friends, Be Mine stepped forward, ears flicking forward inquisitively. She regarded him with an open, friendly expression. It was a face incapable of deceit.

Maxx D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:01 pm
He shook his head slowly, and regarded her with a kindly smile. "Surely you should dry off a little, the weather is fickle these days and it would not do for you to fall ill." He too stepped forward, but as in his approach, did not cease...until he arrived at her flank and pressed against her, his warm body taking on the droplets that decorated her rosy coat. There was no hesitation as his white fur took on a muddier hue, and he asked graciously, "what were you watching then, lovely maiden?"

Ruriska

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 pm
"You don’t have to worry." She assured, but she didn’t move away as he pressed against her, offering him a grateful smile. But a glance to where their bodies met made her give a soft gasp. "I-I’m making you all muddy…" now she shifted, shaking her head ruefully. "I’m so sorry." Never mind that he had been the one step beside her. "I was following my friend... he’s a Songbird."

Maxx D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 pm
Her friend, a songbird. And that was when a smirk ghosted past his face, and Down was himself in that glancing second - no, it vanished as quick as it came, and he responded: "you should worry not, as well; I have no concern over my coat, else I would have stayed my distance." He rounded her rump and proceeded to dry the other side meticulously. "Does your songbird do this very often, flitting away from his pretty mistress?"

Ruriska

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 pm
Even had it lasted long enough for her to notice, the smirk would have meant nothing to Be Mine. She had never experienced duplicity. “You’re very kind.” She murmured softly. “He’s a very busy bird… and easily distracted. I’m sure he will come back soon.” The doe leant against him ever so slightly, watching his face with a shy, happy smile. “My name is Be Mine.”

Maxx D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm
"You are very sweet," he replied, his clear eyes half-lidded and seemingly harmless. "and if I were your mischevious little songbird, I would not ever leave you to trip into puddles, Be Mine."

He let her name and its implications hang in the air for a moment (though he wasn't sure if this doe was clever enough to catch it, her naivety seemed excessive), and continued, "such a poetic name, so fitting for your sweet demeanor. A name that, if I may opine, that signals the special things that the Motherfather has in store for you." A little wink and a chuckle, then "I am Sideways Down, and I do believe..." He looked down upon her unwitting smile and returned one of his own with a tender gaze. "...right now, I may be falling.

Ruriska
Ouch. I hope that's not TOO lame. 8D;;

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:55 pm
The doe blushed and looked down at her hooves, though it was the compliment rather than the implication that garnered the reaction. "You would make a darling songbird I’m sure." She peeked back up at him, so easily charmed it was almost laughable. Winning her heart would hardly be challenge. "Sideways Down…" She whispered his name with a smile. But as he continued speaking, her gaze showed first incomprehension and then worry. "D-do you feel ill?"

Maxx D
That was terrible. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm
He shut his eyes briefly in general astonishment over the situation, how conveniently easy this had been so far. Even with his misguided romancing missteps (lust was far easier to harness than this sappy nonsense...he hated to admit, even to himself, that Light Up was in any way right), the doe was endlessly patient, foolish and pliant - the Motherfather worked in mysterious ways: indeed, this childish girl was meant for him. 

"No, little beauty, I do not - thank you for your kind concern." He said, glossing over the incident as quickly as he could. "Shall I help you look for your songbird?"

Ruriska
Thank god Be Mine is so clueless. lol

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 pm
She looked him over, as if expecting him to swoon and fall over at any second, but she eventually accepted his assurance. "Oh no, that’s quite alright." Be Mine giggled. "We wouldn’t be able to find him. When he’s ready, he’ll come back " She fell into a comfortable silence in which she simply watched the buck (her new friend, yay!) with a happy smile.

Maxx D
Painfully so xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...right now, I may be falling.

Right now, Light Up may be the closest to vomiting he'd been in a while. He shifted restlessly behind the tangle of trunk and root where he kept watch, feeling decidedly ill. The boorish oaf was even worse at romantic frippery than he could ever have imagined (a nigh unbelievable feat, considering the scornful depths of his imaginings). His courtship confectionaries were appallingly putrid.

And yet...

...he had managed to find a silly, pretty, emptyheaded filly who could fall for it all.

He contemplated whether the sound might carry too far if he submitted to his impulses and retched.

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm
He knew his brother was about, the almost imperceptible rustle of shifting hooves serving to locate him - he imagined Light Up was squirming from his unabashed success with the doe, and a broad smile (rather, a smirk) spread across his face, a little sinister and slightly quirked up one side, matching Be Mine's smile of innocent delight.

"In which case, Be Mine," he said smoothly, gently guiding her past the potential cluster of mangrove, shoulder and flank sliding against her side with little tender touches, "Let us not think of your songbird, and let us learn more about each other instead. I must say that your charming swirls and rosy-hued pelt is incredibly beautiful, but more than that - it is such a suitable introduction to your darling personality." A 'heartfelt' sigh, and he continued with a very forward nuzzle, "Be Mine, my sweet, I must admit I am completely enamoured by all of you - horns to hoof, inside-out. I can't imagine a doe more perfect than yourself.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 pm
It was impossible (even for someone as completely inexperienced as Be Mine) for her to mistake his words this time. “O-oh, ah well… oh…” She stuttered a bit, unable to form a sentence. “But we just met and I’m really not that beautiful at all.” She eventually managed to say, but it was clear from her tone and from the look in her eyes that she was already won. Her heart had always longed for romance from the moment she had been born, and here was a charming buck proclaiming his adoration.

Feeling light-headed, the doe gave him a hesitant but honest nuzzle back. “I-I would very much like to get to know you better.”

Maxx D
It’s sad how easily won over she is. 8|

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 am
He envisioned his brother suffering, disdainful and disgusted and incredulous. He watched the doe, absolutely guileless and lovely, succumb to his advances. Sideways Down smiled - he smiled with genuine satisfaction, at peace that everything was falling into place neatly.

He could not say it, but he could think it: in his esteemable opinion, there wasn't much more of Be Mine to know. A doe like Be Mine had her little childish pleasures, her sweetness of personality, her heartfelt belief in love and him - that he knew from their first meeting. Ideal for the task. The path was barely winding - it was smooth and simple, and distracting her from the imminent fall ahead had only been tedious. The courtship, needless to say, went splendidly: now they lay lazily on a dry patch under a tree, an idyllic sight tangled together within the roots that closed about the couple.

"Be Mine," he murmured, nosing the back of her ear. "Isn't this lovely, my dear maiden? If only moments like this could last forever, with the sun peeking through the leaves, with you. I've never been so content."

Ruriska
SOB NO BAD BUCK BAD BUCK!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas