Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 pm
Sweenys_Revenge 10:40 pm
Amelia stood in the meadow, breathing deep the scent of the apples. The breeze carried the light aroma around the grassy knoll, infusing itself in her mane. She would smell it for the rest of the day, she was certain. She grinned to herself, knowing there were far worse things to smell like. And she did so love apples. So much so that she was willing to work a little to get herself a taste of the treats. Gracefully, she inclined her head, rearing up ever so slightly on her back hooves to reach the lowest fruit. She ate it in a most un-lady like fashion with a light giggle, glad there was no one around to see her behavior. Oh, a girl did need some time to be naughty, right?

[X]Natty-Chan[X] 10:49 pm
among the apple trees, the tall stallion walked about, looking for a tree that held the ripest fruits. Gojyo made this run often, especially having children. Now that he was mated, he was often followed as well, not that he minded the presence of his lovely new mate. Still venturing through the trees, rustling nearby caused the uni's ears to perk. He figured it was just the wind rustling the leaves, but it didn't hurt to investigate.

Sweeny_Revenge 10:54 pm
Amelia looked up at the hoof beats of the other. A stallion. Amelia hurriedly wiped the juice from her chin, ducking down to compose herself. It had been a while, after all, since she'd done this. Long before her three monsters grew up at and finally left. Why... she was still rotund with them! Finally she rose again, tossing her rosy mane. "Oh sir," she called, voice light, "oh sir, please, could you help me!" Amelia let her eyes droop coyly, hip bumping against the trunk. "I would so dearly love that apple up there... but I'm so small!" She giggled a little and glanced up at a fruit above her head, clearly within reach. "Please?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]11:09 pm
Getting closer, his red eyes quickly picked up the familiar form of a mare. She must have been new to the area because he's never seen her before on his treks here. But it was never a bad thing to see such a pretty face. He smirked as he looked her over, despite her seeming to duck down into the grass. When she finally rose again, he slowly made his way over, especially as she called out to him. He looked up to the apple she motioned to, and then back to her. It was obvious she could reach it herself, but just chuckled. "Of course, who am I to deny a lovely mare's request?" With that, he lifted his head to the apple and using his horn, knocked it from the branch, being careful not to have it fall on her.

Sweenys_Revenge 11:13 pm
Oh... he was much taller close up. That being said, Amelia wasn't exactly a large mare. In fact, she rather prided herself on her petite figure, even after giving birth to three. She forced some color into her cheeks without much trouble, looking down as he aided her. "Thank you, sir," she muttered, knocking the apple between her legs for safe keeping. She'd eat it to be sure, just later. She had better things to do. "May I know the name of my hero? Or is that to remain a mystery?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]11:25 pm
Once the apple was down, he tossed his mane from his face and looked down to her with a wide grin. Why do mares have to be so cute, especially when they blushed? He mused to himself, tail flicking lightly. "You are very welcome. Let me know if you want some more... I've become a pro at gathering apples." He boasted softly, sticking his chest out. When she asked for his name, he bowed his head gently. "Of course you can. I'm Gojyo... Sha Gojyo."

Sweeny_Revenge 11:49 pm
"Sha Gojyo," Amelia repeated, almost feeling the name in her mouth. She smiled after a moment, bowing again. "Well, Sha Gojyo, I am forever in your debt. You saved me from starvation." Another girlish giggle as she raised her eyes to meet his. Gods, his eyes were so red. Amelia's mouth opened again, ready to speak, but found herself wordless. It always happened. With handsome stallions, her girlish facade became true. She looked down again, shutting her own eyes to forget the exact gleam of those eyes before she finally spoke again. "May I be so bold as to ask you company on this fine afternoon? I might find myself in another predicament."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]11:59 pm
"Just Gojyo will be fine." He answered gently, though it was his own fault for giving his old flashy introduction. Old habits die hard, like flirting with mares. It'll eventually get old and he'll stop, but for now, he'll fancy this little mare, at least, while she needed his help. He had noticed her looking into his eyes and he had to shift just a bit uncomfortably at that, having always despised the color of his eyes and mane... the mark of his half-blood. He quickly shook it off as she looked away again, smirking even more. "Of course you can. I can't just leave a beautiful damsel in distress."

Sweenys_Revenge 12:07 am
"The mark of a true hero," she purred, moving past him finally, her tail flicking against his front legs. "I heard a legend once, which heroes were born of angels, but true heroes were born of the gods." Amelia seemed, for the moment, otherwise occupied, trotting along, the apple gently guided by her front hooves. "The gods much be proud of their son." She looked back at him over her shoulder, cyan eyes flickering lightly. And just like that, her attention was diverted. "Do you prefer green or red apples, Gojyo," she asked suddenly, looking up into the limbs of the next tree.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]12:18 am
"I wouldn't say a hero, just not one to leave someone in need." His own tail flicked in response from hers brushing against his front legs. As she spoke about heroes being born of gods, he tsked at the thought of him being anything near worthy of an offspring of a god. Once again, he just tossed his mane as he glanced back to her, especially as she suddenly changed the topic back to apples. "Oh... I have no preference... I like anything that's sweet." He replied turning and sliding back over to her.

Sweenys_Revenge 3:35 pm
"Then I supposed heroics are all a matter of perception, then," Amelia chirped, finally dipping down to nibble at her apple. Lady bites, she reminded herself, so used to devouring the apples in two bites. Once finished, she daintily dabbed the juice from her lips with her leg, eyes never meeting Gojyo through it all. She sighed contentedly, reaching up without having to rear up to pluck a green apple from the branches. "I rather like the tart ones, myself. Not quite sour, but they do tend to bite back." She let her face wrinkle, ever so slightly, at the tartness of the apple, eating this one a little faster. Show him how approachable you are. Make sure he feels like you're in his league. Ahh, mother, you would be proud of your daughter...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]: "I wouldn't call it heroics really. I just can't stand to see a lady in need of help." He told her, looking as she ate the other apple she had. He had knocked an apple down for himself, not noticing her take down the third apple by himself as he took a large bite of the apple he gathered for himself. Licking the juices from his lips, he returned his attention back to the dainty mare. "Oh? So you like something with some fight to it?" He asked playfully, giving her a light smirk.

[Fri Jul 20 2012 08:38:15 PM] Sweenys_Revenge:
"Only enough to make it fun," Amelia assured with a wink. "I think it tends to spice things up a little bit." Though she wasn't much of a fighter... this stallion didn't need to know that. It was just a bit of fun. Amelia was happy to be having such fun with a handsome stallion. It really had been too long. "But enough about me. There's not even much to talk about. Do you live around her, Hero?" Though he may protest the use of that nickname, Amelia would not be letting it go. She was, after all, allowed her girlish hooks, right?

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:02:12 PM] [X]Natty- Chan[X]: He chuckled at that, giving his tail a soft flick before finishing the apple he had. Once it was down to the core, he bit it in half before kicking it away, seed spilling from the middle. With that out of the way, she had his full attention. He gave her a small dry look at her calling him a hero, but just shook it off. When she asked where he lived, he tossed his head in the direction of the teepee he stayed at. "I live some distance that way."

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:06:32 PM] Sweenys_Revenge:
Amelia followed the direction his head was tossed in with her eyes. "It must be lovely to live so close to such a feast. I live quite a bit a ways, and will have to leave soon to get home at a decent hour." After all, she did need to bathe and water her small garden. It was the one pleasure she took in her life, actually. A garden of roses which she used to decorate her hair with. "And do you live there alone, or is there someone waiting for you? Such a handsome stallion, there must be someone at least pining for you."

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:21:03 PM] [X]Natty- Chan[X]: "Don't get me wrong, it's still a journey from where I live, but it's worth it in the end. But I feel that life wouldn't be much fun without some sort of journey." He told her, tossing some mane out of his face. That made him think of his days before he came to the Kawani lands where he would travel with Sanzo and the others. Those were good times. His 'daydream' was popped when she had asked if he had someone. He sighed some, but nodded. "I do. In fact, she's somewhere in the orchard." He said, looking around as if expecting to see her watching their conversation.

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:24:43 PM] Sweenys_Revenge:
It made Amelia look around as well. She must admit, he wasn't expecting him to actually have someone he was committed to, let alone have her somewhere here. The last thing she needed was a confrontation. The only confrontation she ever wanted to have under her belt, as a matter of fact, was that she had with Straterra. Amelia suddenly covered the scars on her neck with her mane as she laughed nervously. "My, this mare must trust you a lot. Letting such a looker off the leash for so long. I dare say I wouldn't be as trusting. Not of the stallion mind you, but of the other mares." She winked. "We tend to be under handed creatures, you know."

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:36:22 PM] [X]Natty- Chan[X]: At her admittance of mares being underhanded creatures, he quirked a brow. He had to chuckle inwardly though, considering he had always jokingly thought that. "My my, I guess I'll just have to watch my back for naughty little mares trying to sweep me off my feet."

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:43:09 PM] Sweenys_Revenge:
"Oh, of course I didn't mean myself!" Amelia brought her hoof to her chest, a look of shock coming over her face. "I've never deceived a stallion before in my life. I'm just here for a bit of fun, is all." Her shock faded into a rather hurt expression as she nibbled at the grass below her. Her pain was betrayed only by a small smile she let slip, confessing her joke.

[Fri Jul 20 2012 09:56:22 PM] [X]Natty- Chan[X]: At first, he was devastated by her sudden change in demeanor. It was only a joke and figured she would be able to tell it was as well. When she looked hurt, it had made him feel pretty bad for awhile. It would have lasted if it wasn't for him tilting his head and catching glimpse of the smile she was giving. He let out a small snort. "Such a little imp."

Sweenys_Revenge12:21 am
"I have been practicing," Amelia gloated lightly. "I'm glad to see that it's paid off." Another light giggle. "But the question still stands: what would your lovely mate do if she caught you with another mare? Even if our meeting is as innocent as it is." She nipped a clover from its stalk, munching on it happily. "Should I be looking out for myself a little better than I am already?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X] 12:26 am
He chuckled at that and shook his head. When she brought out his mate's reaction, he got an unsure look on his face. It was a good question, what would Morgy do? He never pegged her as a violent mare, but he couldn't be sure that she wouldn't at least run this other mare off. He sighed. "I'm not going to lie... I really don't know what she'll do if she caught us."

Sweenys_Revenge12:30 am
Amelia gave a look of surprised interest. "Oh, a mystery. I rather like the danger." She tossed her mane, forgetting to hide her scars. "Ah, but we won't find the answer today, unfortunately. If I want to get home in time to do my chores, I'll have to leave now." Amelia bowed her head lightly, beginning to turn away. "It's been lovely talking to you, Gojyo. Maybe we'll meet again?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X] 12:36 am
He had to shake his head at her confession of liking the possible danger of her meeting his mate, but said nothing. Instead, he just chuckled some. "Aren't we a little old to have chores?" He teased, but just bowed his head in return. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well. I sure hope we meet again."  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas