Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:31 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren got lost in that kiss as the rings appeared on their fingers and when he asked her a question, she had to struggle to think enough to be able to answer him. When she could, she gave him a soft laugh and smiled, "Why not both, my husband?" she asked him simply.

She found a happiness inside of her that couldn't be filled with anything but him and didn't want that to ever go away. She knew her life would change with him in it, but couldn't find any way that him being in her life would be a bad thing. She knew that he'd accepted the part of her that knew her duty, but he'd also found that part of herself that she'd never known had existed before and she didn't want to lose that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 pm
"Both sound delightful my dear."
He smiled as he picked up some of the fruit that was brought. He offered it to her by placing the cherry against her bottom lip.

While at first the two were feeding one another and chatting about things, it turned into a sensual lunch with both of them taking turns eating small bits of food off the other. This didn't last last too long as again the two were rolling around enjoying each others bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, the two had finished their lunches and were dressed as they were from earlier.
He held her hand with one hand as the other held the picnic basket. Of course he didn't care he would draw stares later on as here he was dressed as a priest again and was holding wrens hand. The priests were not celibate, but many assumed they had to be.
Go figure.

"I wish I could tell you this will be a wonderful union with no problems, but due to Ravor being free, I cannot promise you that there will be no problems."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren just gave him a small smile and tightened her hand in his, going up on her toes to place a light kiss on his cheek, "As long as I have you, Rowan, nothing can spoil this day or our future. He will be dealt with, even if I have to sing his solitary prison myself," she told him softly.

Of course, she was completely unaware of the prophecy that said she'd do just that and free Rowan of the constant task of seeing to Ravor's imprisonment himself. All she knew int his moment was that she'd never felt happier or more free. Even her duties in the castle couldn't dim her happiness. She was married to the most wonderful person she'd ever met, someone who made her feel whole and complete whenever he was near her. That was all that mattered to her in this moment.

"I know the future will not be easy. It never is. But it will be worth the trials we go through," she added, thinking of nothing more than those simple facts and the fact that he held her hand in his.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:16 pm
Rowan had never been so happy and so smitten. For the first time, he didn't feel the weight of it all on his shoulders. No, her happiness and her companionship, lifted those worries he always carried up, giving him room to breathe.

He was about to say something when he felt the stillness in the air. He looked around and noticed, time had stopped.

Birds were frozen in mid air in flight, the water was silent, and in the distance he could see no one moving. It was then he felt the familiar presence and he gripped Wren's hand tightly.

"Come out Ravor. I know you are there."

There was a moment of silence before Ravor appeared clapping his hands.
"Oh Rowen.....for once you could sense me with all those rocks in your head. For that, I applaud you."

Ravor was smiling as he looked over at them both.

"Well aren't we the cheery little couple. So cheery its sickening."

Ravor had a wilder look in his eyes than he had last time as he knew that Rowan had stolen Wren from him and his delusional dreams of wedding and bedding the woman were zilch at this time.

"And you my Wren.....how could you allow that sneaky b*****d to bed you so easily? He practically tricked you into wedding him."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:31 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren stepped closer to Rowan and considered the dagger strapped to her thigh under the skirt of the dress she wore, something he'd taken great delight in putting back on her when they got dressed. She considered the male who taunted them, noting that he looked similar to Rowan but easily able to tell just how different they were.

She shook her head at him and glared, "He didn't trick me into anything. He won me with honesty and by simply being who he is. He never tortured me in my dreams, never tried to possess me as if I were nothing but a possession to acquire. I am glad to be his wife," she said simply then started to hum softly under her breath.

That soft hum should have been a warning. Her magic was song-based. Ravor should have considered that and started running as her powers began to fill her and spilled over Rowan and herself in a protective barrier easily seen through but that would protect them both from anything he tried to do to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 pm
"Honesty? You call getting a dress from who knows where honest? No note....no idea of whom he was, you accepted a bridal gown. Yes....start off your marriage with a total stranger on a lie.

And here people think I am the crazy one."

As she began to hum he got a inquiring look on his face. He smirked.

"I never tortured you in your dreams. That wasn't me. I was asleep with my dear twin. I felt your power call to me....and you woke me up, but it was not I who tortured you. No, I am sinister, but not that much. Besides, why would I torture you when I want you?"

The power began to build from her song and he closed his eyes. A shiver ran through him. Powerful...a bit destructive...and to him....sexual.

"Please don't hum my dear....I may do something inappropriate in front of my brother."

He gave a soft moan and bit his nail as the other arm wrapped around himself.

"Oh....let me introduce you to my pet.....Zuko baby....attack."

Zuko came out of a portal blades and daggers flying at them as he charged their shield.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rowan had his sword and turned to see a elf charging at them with many blades flung at them. He knocked them all away. As Zuko leaped and Rowan went to stab up at him, he vanished and reappeared by Wren trying to break through her barrier with his blade.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:45 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren continued to hum as she pulled the dagger from her thigh, dropping the protective barrier so that she could fight. She conjured a sword and met Zuko's attack with it, proving that she wasn't one to stand aside and let others defend her unless she had no choice.

She knew who Zuko was from a long talk with Eru about the female elf Layla and wondered why he was attacking her instead of the one he wanted. The only explanation could be Ravor. That meant that things were about to get complicated.

She worked her way over to Rowan. Well, she tried to. Zuko was apparently determined to either kill her or keep her from Rowan. She made sure that he couldn't do the first but his new abilities did let him do the latter.

She felt something inside of her trying to come out, a spell that wanted to be born into song. She just wasn't sure if she should give into it just yet and kept fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 am
Zuko attacked with ferocity and kept her well away from Rowan. He needed to get stronger. Needed to get strong enough to kill off all those damn centaurs. This man offered him power and gave it to him, but while in doing so, Zuko had become the man's tool.

Zuko shoved the chaos power into the blade and shot the magic out at her as he danced out of her arms reach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravor was waiting.
He knew what she wanted to do and he had a plan for it. He needed to hear that song of hers.....

As Ravor was entranced with watching Wren, Rowan took the moment to launch himself at his brother, sword drawn. He knew his bride was not a wilting flower and knew she could handle Zuko.

He swung his blade forward and Ravor came to just in time to scootch himself back.

He clucked his tongue as he drew his blade and fought with Rowan while keeping an eye on Wren.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren dodged the attack, but barely managed it. She could feel the spell building inside of her but somehow knew that she couldn't sing it yet. It wasn't ready. She could feel that.

So she turned it into something else, a different spell taking shape within her mind. this one, she gave free reign and let it go. The words were simple but the power behind them was something no one could question,

"Hatred bred in the heart,
Find compassion's blade,
Let it sink deep,
Let it bleed you dry.

Obsession's key to find,
Embrace your doom,
Only in death will you find,
The true love you seek.

Shadow-Lover's embrace
Winds about your soul,
Taking it with her,
To death's final kiss."

She changed it out with her beautiful voice, feeling the spell take flight from her and flee to the target. But it wasn't Ravor. It was Zuko.

She saw the spell wrap around him, saw the Shadow-Lover embrace him. The one she'd called forth with her spell wasn't one to be denied, her kiss the final death.

With Ravor distracted by Rowan, the chaos god would easily be denied his new toy as the beautiful specter leaned in for the final kiss to take Zuko...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 pm
Zuko was amazed at this beautiful specter as it wrapped her long arms around him. She leaned in to kiss him and he would have leaned in as well, if not for the thought of Layla at last second.

He thought of her lips and beauty and it had him ducking down away from the kiss as he struggled to get away.

Ravor was exchanging blows with Rowan easily but when he saw his toy about to be taken away, he vanished and was beside the specter. He smiled and leaned in quickly to kiss it. He did and then the specter was gone. Ravor felt a bit dizzy, but he got what he came for.

"Can't kill a god with that. Try harder next time my dove. Now if you will excuse me....I have to go lay down."

Zuko was holding his master up and soon both were gone.

Rowan went to her side.

"Are you alright?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren leaned into him, laying her head against his chest as she slowed her breathing, "I'm alright. I wasn't hurt. I almost had Zuko, though... If I could have gotten rid of him it might have made things easier... I can't believe Ravor was able to get rid of her though..." she said softly, closing her eyes as she leaned into him.

She put one hand around his waist and turned into him, "There was a different spell trying to take shape but I knew it wasn't time for it yet, so I had to change it..." she added, letting him know why she was tired. Fighting her powers like that had taken a bit of a toll on her and spoke of how much energy it would take to take care of Ravor when the time came. It would take alot out of her to do it, but it wouldn't drain her as completely as the reception had done.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm
He held her close as he held her up.
"A different song? Oh....oh!"
Rowan picked her up and made his way back to her room.

"It is going to be difficult to get him bound and under control now. I know why he took that kiss from the specter you conjured."

Rowan inwardly made a mental note on something and he looked to her.

"When he does pop up again.....either him or zuko, do not use your song."

As they got closer to their destination, many did a double take as the 'priest' was holding Wren a little too closely. Tongues began to wag in gossip.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash