Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The Castle Gardens"

The castle gardens is connected by both the house of healing, and the main rooms.
many trees, healing herbs, and flowers grow here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 pm
┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈┈━══━┈┈━═☠═━┈

Ɇɍʉɑҏɦɑȡɩɵӣ

Eruaphadion walked silently in the garden his guards hidden but near by he knew. he just need a moment of peace to think. he knew he would more then likely get a word or more from wren.
his thoughts of a life past where interrupted by a small group of mixed peoples heading into the garden. the leaves and trees and bushes of the garden moved and flourished like a wind had moved through them though he knew it was the guards moving to see who was coming and if they meant harm.

Eru stopped and watched his own hand going to the sword at his side. upon a closer look at the group he saw it was his new friends and some peoples he had not meet yet probably new dignitary form another realm. he called for a greeting "well meet friends. how fair ye." he asked good naturally.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
∙⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂∙

"Music is the greatest Magick, and is all around us..

Crisdean walked silently and troubled at the scene he had just ..caused and witnessed "i pray this does not reflect harm and come back to haunt" he said to no one though amity was near by and heard his words. the eagle of his shoulder gave a small cry and flew to the trees to hunt mice.

crisdean saw the forms hidden in to the garden and saw the king standing a bit off, the king greeted the group. crisdean bowed and greeted the king

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

All you have to do is listen, Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

Amity left following after Crisdean before she heard what he said. "don't say that for it was not your fault for what happened" she said taking his arm and giving it a hug, "You are a good person and my mother and many from the island owe you much for your good deeds." she wanted him not to worry to much and think this was his fault.what every happened happened but it was not his felt. Seeing the King Amity smiled and curisted. "My King its good to see you out and enjoying your self" she said smiling

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Ɇɍʉɑҏɦɑȡɩɵӣ

Eruaphadion smiled warmly at aminty.
"I am king in just word, the crown has nto touched me yet...erh have you seen my mother ,,and..erh wren i fear they both would love to have my head for disappering. i just needed a walk. but enough about me how are you and who is your dark cloaked friend? he asked. steeping up to the group

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

Amity just smiled and gave a soft giggle. "crown or not you are still to be king and that makes you my king" She said, "in-less you wish me to call you something else and this kind Mister is Crisdean ." when he mentioned his mother and Wren she looked worried and looked back the why they came. "there together back the way we came....your mother had a bit of a scare and fainted." she said not hiding the fact she was worried about the two they had left.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Eru was shocked at what Aminty had said about his mother and was aobut ot go and see what he could do when he saw her and wren coming.
"it seems she has recovered her strength. for lo she comes this way with wren." he said , then turning to crisdean. "well meet crisdean, you must be from the vampire realm that I have heard about." he said greeting crisdean presently,
"aye that I am King Eru. I have come on behalf of my ladys people to arrange alliances with the land of elven kind." said the cloaked figure his staff in hand.

Eruraviel soon came up to the group with wren and greeted everyone and apologized for the scare."I do beg your pardon for the scare Amity,wren, and to you lord crisdean.I do beg your pardon for a moment; I have need to speak to my son for a moment then with you lord crisdean after." she said still holding the wrapped pendant in her hand.

She with wren and crisdean moved a bit off from the group.
"my son, hear the words of your mother. do not find hope where there is none. but may this be hope...hold out your hand" she asked of her son. Eru held out his hands to his mother she placed the wrapped pendant into his hand and held his hand fast and kissed him lightly. "be well my son, Wren..you can now take care of my son." she said letting wren continue to help Eru with his coronation.

she let the two and returned to crisdean and the group. to which she gathered crisdean a bit off and told him about the pendant and apologized for the scare. crisdean smiled and said it was no matter and he understood her sudden shock of being shown her sons pendant that he had given his love before her disappearance. she bowed out and ran to find the king of the peoples of the stars to tell him about the pendant of his daughter.

Eru stood in a bit of shock and held the pendant close. "Idril be you still among the living, my heart never has stopped search for you. " he put the pendant around his neck, then turned to wren. "do pardon my now down countenance i apologize for disappearing on you. what can I do for you lady wren?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 pm
Wren waved away his apology and moved into what had to be done. She had something for him and held out the small box to him, "Wear this and it will allow you to leave the grounds without fear. It will keep your curse suppressed and protect you if you are in danger," she explained about the gold ring holding a large golden diamond in its center with ancient runes etched around the diamond.

"As for the coronation, I have completed the preparations I needed to do for it, so we may commence without delay. In the days after the coronation, your allies will be able to come to you as they are able to swear fealty or reaffirm their alliance. During the reception I have planned, your guests will be witness to the return of the Golden-Eyed Elves since I have found what I needed to do the summoning for them. Does this meet with your approval?" she asked him softly, unable to shake the feeling that this had to be done as soon as possible.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image

Amity felt a little out of place right now for everything going on did not involve her. she was happy to see Lady Eruraviel all right and better. she still did not know what was going on but she was happy to see no one was hurt. she stood there for a bit before she thought it was good to go find out what happened to her mother and aunt. "If I am not needed I will leave you all now" she said bowing her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Ɇɍʉɑҏɦɑȡɩɵӣ

Eruaphadion smiled warmly"thank you wren." he said taking the ring and slipped it on. he gave a small shudder of its magick touch. he was glad both of his familys his true elven line, and his adopted had taken care of him and given him help with his curse.

"the coronation is read and i have the gift to place upon the white tree. I have made my speak such as it is. I am ready and I pray your people when they coem will forgive the sins of my father for the miss use of there powers. may they find peace hear. all is well wren please also keep a eye on my mother. also I would request I must find out more about Idril. who gave my mother the pendant? he said, and asked.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Wren gave him a brief nod then gestured to the man Amity was speaking to, "The druid, Crisdean, I believe your mother said his name was, gave it to her. Once you have some information on where the pendant was found, I can send someone to check the location for her presence and see about bringing her here. I will go and finish the preparations in the throne room. If you will excuse me?" she said simply and gave him a brief bow and turned to leave.

She was glad that he'd accepted the ring as easily as he had without asking any questions about it. It had been worth the trouble to make if it eased his mind.

She knew that he wouldn't need the protection from the curse after the reception. She only hoped that he'd forgive her for what she was going to do to remove it from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm

(exited to house of guests)  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

Feeling ignored Amity left to go find her mother and her aunt. she was not needed and no one seemed to noticed her with everything going on. She walked around the other way through the garden to where it would be easy to get the halls. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Ɇɍʉɑҏɦɑȡɩɵӣ

Eruaphadion fidgeted with the ring he was given, he knew the moon was full this night. He thanked the gods that the king had brought the herb they had found kept his mind his own even if the change came. he took the flask and drink of its sweet herbal mix. he made a slight face and replaced it in his pocket. he wondered as to how this ring would help, being as he had been so long with the change. he wondered what wren was up to she had a since of mystery around her. well more then normal. he chalked it up to the stress of the preparations.

he walked up to amity and crisdean. "I hope your stay is pleasant. crisdean may I ask where you found this pendant?" he asked touching the pendant he now wore. the cloaked druid nodded. Crisdean told the king about how it was found in sabbets garden after a great explosion of magick, and that he could not figure out the origins of the pendant. besides elvish but did not know of what clan.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_Justice

Wren lead Rowan to her favorite spot in the garden. A hidden glade that had a small stream moving through it with thick moss covering the ground and giving the ground a cushioned feeling as they moved over it, thick trees surrounding the glade and hiding it from the rest of the garden.

She helped him spread out the blanket and set out the food as she sat across from him. She was pleased to find that they'd gotten a bottle of her favorite wine, a pale red made from golden grapes and harvested only once every hundred years or so.

She loved the spot because it was so peaceful, so far from everything else. They were as alone here as they could get. She looked around the place as she took a sip of her wine and smiled, "I love this place... It's so green and peaceful... I missed places like this when the castle had to fade..." she said softly, doing her best not to look at him right now as she tried to reconcile her feelings for him with his robes.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff