Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my bf is missing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementalists

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 am
say what you will about psychic powers but i can't locate my bf this was the last message he sent to me:..babe....when you can come over...i need...you.......plz hurry.....

so i astral projected over there and i can't ener the house. helli can't even sense him there is a sheild over the place, i am emotionally unstable right now.. but still if anyone here knows of nyone that could help me locate him using tlethapy or anything likethat please, i am willing to try anything. this has to be a little job done by dooms army the latest little thing facing the luanr divders i must find him before its to late any help offered will be appriciated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am
Have you called the cops?  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am
If he is really missing and think he is in serious trouble, call the police and make a missing person report (though unfortunately for adults, you usually have to wait so many hours before they go searching unless you know something has happened).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:14 am
If he's missing, call the cops- otherwise you're being irresponsible.
There isn't a psychic worth their salt who would rely on their abilities alone when someone they love is in danger.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Elementalists

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 am
ok call the cops and say what? " oh by the way my boyfriend is gone dooms army took him, Oh dooms army just a bucnh of fallen angels, how do i know hes gone? oh i can/'t sense him and he sent me a message ..babe....when you can come over...i need...you.......plz hurry..... oh i'm under arrest whats the charges? oh false pretense ok just let u pout the cuffs o0n... Like ******* HELL I AM." sorry if i went to the cops something similar to what i detailed above would happen and I AM not going to be rotting in a jail while the horrible inept "100 % NORMAL cops are poking their nowese where it doesn't blong dooms army has threatened one of myonw, and i will get him back but threw my own merit, besides i'm fighitng alonelike alwaysthe divders are no help the memebers re too green tand the senior members have their own troubles.so if any of you guysno how tokill fallen angels well then pass that along cuase these guys are going to hell even if i have to take them there myself. oh by the way the article on dooms army in question can beviewd in the guild attached to my signiture. anyway i just heard fro him... i think after all it could jsut be a telepathic illusion those things happen alot. so while i check that out by all means post your objections below.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 am
Not to sound like an a**, but you never once mentioned actually going over to your boyfriend's house and looking for him. You mentioned there being a mental shield around his place, but a unless the doors and windows are barred closed, you can just walk in and check on himself instead of relying on your supposed telepathic powers. So do us all a favor and take this silly 'plea' of yours and take it somewhere where people will believe you and/or care.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Tumble13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:11 pm
Don't mind Jon, Elementalist. Seems some can't even look among this group, where many of us seek the one place we aren't criticized, without judging.

as a metaphysical practitioner and supporter, while I could not, nor would, claim such an advanced capability, i'd say via my research there may be a kind of 'shield' in place caused by his subconscious. Most likely something that is bothering him bad, and he's subconsciously trying to block out anything more that could worsen his mental state. Likely just a depressive moment, if he's an emotional nature. highly likely it's nothing too bad, but to air on the side of caution, if you have contact with anyone living with him, or anything like that, I'd make some calls. Even among the most extreme of psychic practitioners, metaphysical abilities are not a sure thing. You should seek physical conformation of his vanishing, if you are unable to go, yourself. From there, then call the authorities, if he is actually missing. Past that, there is little more you can do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:15 pm
have you tried calling him or going to his house? im just asking because you didnt say so in your post so i have no idea if you tried anything other than using your mind to visit him  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm
Funny, Jonstalker, I don't recall making you a crew-member...

Elementalists, I'm going to have to chime in with some of the others and suggest that you physically try to locate your boyfriend. If it's been more than a day, or if you've received some sort of information suggesting he's in harm's way, you should contact the police.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:18 pm
Elementalists
ok call the cops and say what? " oh by the way my boyfriend is gone dooms army took him, Oh dooms army just a bucnh of fallen angels, how do i know hes gone? oh i can/'t sense him and he sent me a message ..babe....when you can come over...i need...you.......plz hurry..... oh i'm under arrest whats the charges? oh false pretense ok just let u pout the cuffs o0n... Like ******* HELL I AM." sorry if i went to the cops something similar to what i detailed above would happen and I AM not going to be rotting in a jail while the horrible inept "100 % NORMAL cops are poking their nowese where it doesn't blong dooms army has threatened one of myonw, and i will get him back but threw my own merit, besides i'm fighitng alonelike alwaysthe divders are no help the memebers re too green tand the senior members have their own troubles.so if any of you guysno how tokill fallen angels well then pass that along cuase these guys are going to hell even if i have to take them there myself. oh by the way the article on dooms army in question can beviewd in the guild attached to my signiture. anyway i just heard fro him... i think after all it could jsut be a telepathic illusion those things happen alot. so while i check that out by all means post your objections below.
I see this kind of thing a lot- as my HPS would say, "Circle is not Therapy", spiritual practices are one thing- but this is really delusion and you should get some professional help.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Elementalists

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Esiris
Elementalists
I see this kind of thing a lot- as my HPS would say, "Circle is not Therapy", spiritual practices are one thing- but this is really delusion and you should get some professional help.
you know i never tire of hearing these "your crazy" arguments they are funny but i found him so this matter is closed oh and my last therepaist? ran from the room it appers that i was just to much she was the one committed to an insituion NOT me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm
Elementalists
you know i never tire of hearing these "your crazy" arguments they are funny but i found him so this matter is closed oh and my last therepaist? ran from the room it appers that i was just to much she was the one committed to an insituion NOT me.
I think claiming this stuff is easy- but showing it's true is hard, but not impossible.

Of all the people I've met- I've seen people who were supposedly werewolves, vampires, fallen angels, children of gods and goddesses, demons incarnate, extra-dimensional beings- it's a long list, but eventually they stopped playing pretend and got on with their life. I think it's normal to go through this phase- but it's still just make-believe.

And I say that as someone who is studying to be Wiccan clergy.
Those kinds of delusions aren't helpful- and really a waste of time. As CuAnnan said- there are medical tests that could prove you're telling the truth, but I doubt you would pass them.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Elementalists

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm
Esiris
Elementalists
I think claiming this stuff is easy- but showing it's true is hard, but not impossible.

Of all the people I've met- I've seen people who were supposedly werewolves, vampires, fallen angels, children of gods and goddesses, demons incarnate, extra-dimensional beings- it's a long list, but eventually they stopped playing pretend and got on with their life. I think it's normal to go through this phase- but it's still just make-believe.

And I say that as someone who is studying to be Wiccan clergy.
Those kinds of delusions aren't helpful- and really a waste of time. As CuAnnan said- there are medical tests that could prove you're telling the truth, but I doubt you would pass them.
ex en parte the matter is solved so i eleive that te discussion is done .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm
Elementalists
ex en parte the matter is solved so i eleive that te discussion is done .
Can you retype that for me? I can't make heads or tails of it.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Elle Young

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm
I honestly don't think you're crazy... I think this was a desperate cry for attention.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff