Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Change in the air.... (Sya and Jace) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Yuu
Birthday: 17th October

• Escaping the grasp of his father's guards
  • Playing Chess.
  • Anything to elevate the bordem.
  • Control and Power.
  • Spending money -usually as a vent.

Dislikes:
  • Being told what to do.
  • Being treated like a child.
  • Being ignored.
  • Fools and Idiots.

Personality: Yuu is a confident lad who has always been surrounded by money and his fathers business. He has listened well to his lessons and is ready to take over his fathers world one day.... until that day however he simply enjoys playing games and watching the reactions of others. There is only one person he will listen to and take orders from without question, but they are hardly every around -his father- for everyone else he can be rather a handful, and come across as a spoilt brat at times. When he is focusing he doesn't let anything interupt him, but at other times he can be rather childish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Name; Zayn
Age;20
Birthday; October 29th
Bio: Zayn was an outcast most of his life, and he was lazy, but when he turned 17, his mother told him to get a job, or he'd be kicked out. So he got a job working for Yuu's father. Most days he doesn't want to get out of bed and go to work, because he has to put up with Yuu.

Zayn arrived at Yuu's house at 7:00am sharp like he did everyday. From then on he listened to what Yuu's father told him he had to do that day and so on. He got up from the kitchen table and slowly trudged u the stairs, he'd been asked to wake Yuu up. He opened the door to the boy's room and walked over to the bed. "Wake up, Yuu!" he commanded as he opened the curtains, letting light flood the room  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu rolled over in bed, he was waiting for his daily wake up call... probably more than he should if truth be told, but that didn't stop him from waiting all the same. Sure enough, like clockwork he arrived. The grin faded from his lips, but that was an act more than anything since he was intending to be act very spoilt.... as usual.

He flinched a little at the light let in by the curtains but he made not effort to get out of bed, instead he rolled over simply so he could watch Zayn. "Give me a kiss... maybe then I will consider it." A trap, if Zayn came close enough to be kissed Yuu was going to make sure that he would take much more.... but that was all part of the fun now, wasn't it!?

Fainting disinterest Yuu rolled onto his back and looked up at the canopy of his bed. He was going to be stubborn today.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:32 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn sighed and walked over to Yuu's bed, he grabbed the covers and pillows and pulled them away from Yuu, he then dropped them all the way across the room. "Just get out of bed" he said, getting frustrated. This boy had been awake for five seconds and he was already being difficult! He turned and headed for the door "I'm not coming back up here, so if you aren't up and down in the kitchen in ten minutes, I'm not going to make you breakfast" he warned before he left  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu was a little shocked by Zayn's actions, and the moment the guy was out of the room he laughed to himself. So, the guy did have a pair after all. Amusing, perhaps today wouldn't be quiet as boring as he had first planned, still, that didn't mean he would give in so easily.

Slinking out of bed he wandered towards the wardrobe and grabbed some clothes before leaving for the kitchen. Sitting at the kitchen table he looked over at the the guy pottering around the kitchen. "So.... what you making me then?" He quirked a brow, wondering how the guy would react if he was to embrace him from behind. That brought a grin to Yuu's face, maybe he would do just that, after all, Zayn was particularly fun to play with today. "I want eggs." He demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn looked up in surprise when Yuu entered the kitchen, he hadn't expected him to come down for another ten minutes, demanding for a completely outrageous breakfast. So when the other demanded eggs, he went to the fridge and began cooking. "Your father told me you have to clean your room today" he stated as he pushed the eggs around in the pan. "Would you like some bacon two?" he asked, turning around to look at the spoiled boy.

(Are my posts long enough for you? or should I work on making them longer?)  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:06 pm
XxJacexX loves you
Length is fine... if I struggle I will poke you for a little more though, ok?

Yuu laughed a little at that, "Can't today. I'm busy. Have the maid do it." Yuu didn't know why his father tried to make him do 'chores', especially on top of all the other s**t he had to do to prepare to take over him one day, it wasn't like he was a normal kid or something. Plus, his room wasn't even that bad!

He shook his head at the offer for bacon, "If I had, I would have asked." He said with a little huff before standing up and ensuring that the chair scrapped across the floor. Yuu stood up then and approached Zayn, purposefully running his fingers down the guys arm. "So... you going to play with me today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn shook his head "It will take you ten minutes to clean your room, Yuu" he said "Besides, you father said not to let the maid do it" He went and put the bacon back in the fridge, before he went back to the eggs. He was just taking them out of the pan when he felt Yuu's fingers running down his arm. On the out side he acted like he didn't notice, but on the inside he had butterfly's in his stomach. Sure he pretended not to like Yuu, but over the years, he developed a massive crush on the boy. "Can't. you're busy" he replied with a smirk  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu sighed at Zayn's reply, "Well if you are so determined it is that easy, why don't you do it? After all you messed it up more than me when you threw the covers on the floor." He pouted.

When Zayn tossed his own words back at him Yuu withdrew his touch. "Fine. Whatever. Not like I care." He pushed off the counter and walked towards the kitchen door. "I'm not hungry. Just toss it." It was a total lie but Yuu was sulking a little, despite having seen the smirk on Zayn's face... then again that smile probably made it worst, it was almost as if the guy was challenging him, trying to prove that he could give as good as he got. Which pissed Yuu off!

He started wandering towards his study, anything for a distraction from his thoughts... he just wanted to pin the guy down and show him who was boss. But something was holding him back... Yuu realised he didn't want the guy to hate him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:53 pm
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn chuckled as he watched Yuu walk off. Knowing that the boy was hungry, he put the eggs in the oven to keep warm. He frowned a little, when he thought about how busy Yuu really was, and how he probably added a good five minutes on to the time it would take to clean his room when he pulled all the covers off the bed. Walking into Yuu's room he picked the covers up one by one and made the boys bed. Once that was done we headed down to the boys study, opening the door he stuck his head in the door "Your beds been made, it will only take five minutes to clean you room now. Get to it." he said in a stern voice. It might seem like he was a push over, but when he needed to be, he could be very controlling.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:14 pm
XxJacexX loves you
I'm off to bed now hunni! Shall reply again in the morning.

In his study Yuu had started studying, despite his attitude he actually worked hard on the things that were 'important'. He busied himself with his work, slightly oblivious to the rest of the world until he heard the door open. He didn't look up straight away, at least not until that he heard that voice.... that caught his attention and he turned to look up in time to see Zayn at the door. He didn't show any emotion, couldn't afford to, even after it became clear that Zayn had caved and redone his bed. "Maybe.... if I have five minutes to spare I'll consider it." He turned back to his book and turned the page, "Of course, if you want me to do it straight away.... or not go and tell my father that you didn't feed me and threatened me.... well, all you have to do is kiss me." Ok, so Yuu was pushing more than normal today, and was being far more stubborn than normal too. Still, that was simply the mood he was in.

He stopped working again then and turned to face Zayn. "So?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 pm
Syaoran-Puu
Alright, good night

User Image
ząyη

Normally Zayn just ignored Yuu when he asked for a kiss, in return for doing something, or not telling his father something, but today his father seem particularly grumpy, and he had stressed how much he wanted Yuu to clean his room. With a sigh he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. He wasn't in the mood for Yuu's games and he most defiantly didn't want to be yelled by Yuu's father. He stood there for a while just staring at the other boy, until finally he asked "Cheek or lips?"  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 pm
XxJacexX loves you

Yuu has expected Zayn to slam the door and leave as quickly as possible, after all it was what he usually did.... and had even done once already this morning; but the door closed on them both not just on Yuu. His heart started pounding in his chest, and when Zayn spoke of 'cheek or lips' it took him a few moments to realise what was happening. Yuu recovered quickly though, a controlling grin that was laced with oh so much 'gotcha!' He stood up then, approaching Zayn as a wild predator approaching his prey. "Lips of course." He said, bringing a hand up to claim the back of the guys neck. Yuu paused for a moment, simply saviouring his victory, but fearing slightly that Zayn would change his mind he leaned forward and captured his lips with his own.

Yuu couldn't leave it just there, and did his best to try and force his tongue into Zayn's mouth so he could explore a little more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 am
Syaoran-Puu

User Image
ząyη

Zayn couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Yuu freeze before coming forwards to him. His breathing quickly sped up as Yuu approached him, he shivered slightly when he felt Yuu's hand on the back of his neck. Knowing Yuu would try and take more than just, he was ready for that, but what he wasn't ready for, was his reaction. He kissed Yuu back. He brang his arms up slowly and wrapped them around Yuu's neck as he opened his mouth to the boy.  

XxJacexX loves you

Shy Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:16 am
XxJacexX loves you

As soon as Yuu felt Zayn react he couldn't hold himself back. His tongue entered with a confidence that flooded every cell in his body; he probed and explored, while he used his strength to back them up towards the wall. Those arms around him, the suitable strength he felt only spurred him on. Yuu brought his other arm up to Zayn's back, running it up and down while the hand on the guys neck squeezed a little. Yuu wanted more, and his control was slipping. He pulled back from the kiss, and spend a moment simply looking at Zayn.... his freshly kissed lips, the slight flush of his cheeks. It was because of these signs that Yuu pulled back, releasing his hold on the guy completely. Acting as if the kiss had had no effect he brought a single finger up to his lips. "Mhhhmmm...." And then he left.

His heart was racing too fast, his palms felt a little sweaty, but he didn't look back. His plan was simple... after feelng the guy react so much he wanted more. He wanted it all. And he would get it.... but he would make sure that the guy was just as willing as he was.

It didn't take long for him to get back to his room. When he was there his eyes automatically sought out the freshly made bed. F*ck! He should have taken more... should have pushed. He punched the wall. Frustrated and with no place to go. Still, Yuu didn't linger for long but instead cleaned his room... he had made a promise after all.  
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff