Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --[ Biotic Interactions ]--
--[ ORP ]-- Secret Garden Summer Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Petite Kitsune

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:46 pm
( Zurine - Drinks Table -> Maze Entrance; Phiel - Sign Ups )

Listening curiously to Vivi, she beamed a little. It warmed the chilliest part of her heart to hear that Cesc had been thinking about her; and she made a small, pleased noise low in her throat. However, she looked up the same as everyone else for the announcement, smiling curiously. A maze! Maybe she could tag along with someone else, someone who might know their way through a little better... She had no idea Phiel had already signed her up. "At least there will maybe be more shade in there," she said to Vivi, smiling. "And after I will find Cesc. If I do not get lost." Her pale brows furrowed beneath the heavy sunglasses.

However, when she heard someone calling her name, she lifted her head. "Is someone calling for me?" she muttered at first, then when it was called again, Zurine lightly touched Vivi's arm with gratefulness as she lifted herself a few inches to wave a pale hand. "Cordelia? I'm Zurine --"

She smiled at her favorite lady before floating a little in the direction of Cordelia. Her guardian was in that direction, too -- but why was the unfamiliar frei looking for her in specific?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:55 pm
((Iorek - Maze Sign Up : Tag to Slann))

Iorek didn't mind the gaping. He did that often enough to not care at all. "Oh? Really? Well...I'll tell you that it is exciting but you always feel the best when you come home." And that was true. Iorek didn't mind traveling. He saw a lot of beautiful sights and met all kinds of people (well at least those who stuck around long enough to chat when they saw him coming). But the best feeling was when they set their heavy duffel bags on the floor of their home and collapsed on the couch. He was all for adventure, but like the floor mat said, there was no place like home. "It was magical. When you can go there I know you'll love it."

He perked up when Kyou made the announcement and arched a brow in confusion, "The maze? Oh....I don't think you did. Lets...g-go, o-okay then." The raevan followed after Sev obediently. He didn't mind being toted around.

When they reached the list Iorek drew close to it and peered down at the batch of names. He noticed Lillian's familiar hand-writing that helped out his name. "Seems so. I'm with someone named Ronan. Do you know him?"

Iorek knew for sure he hadn't met anyone named that. Was it a raevan? A human? Or someone who belonged to a whole other species? The mystery would be solved as soon as they got together. Reks looked over to the murky shrubbery and noticed the pairs of raevans heading in. This would definitely be an adventure.

He winced as Sev sounded disappointed. It was nice to feel wanted until you can't help in any way. "I'm sorry, Sev. Lillian and Tyson signed me up while I was talking with Cordelia..." He trailed off as his thoughts instantly latched onto the female and her fast as lightning retreat. The portion of chest he had ached with dread and he moved a little closer to Sev like a nervous child. "Just be daring and put down your name."

He was attempting to be encouraging for the upset frei. "Put down your name next to someone's and you're sure to have fun. Trust me. I'm with someone I don't know but I think it'll still be a good time." Iorek added for support. He didn't know Sev knew the one whose name was 'Laz' and just assumed the other was worried about partnering with a stranger.

"Come on, write your name down and we can find our partners." Those big blue eyes looking up at him made Iorek almost whine. Now Sevilin was the poor puppy and he was the master. Hopefully his encouraging words would aid the fairy and bring him a sense of comfort. Iorek even gave him a gentle pat on the back, "You can do it!"  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Slanndalous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm
"No," he mumbled distantly in response to Iorek's question. In fact, he didn't know a lot of people when he glanced down the list of names. It was really sad how out of the loop he was these days with everything. Ugh, he was turning into a couch potato like We`rika! Sevilin couldn't allow this to go on!

At the big frei's suggestion, the sea fairy flattened his lips into a determined frown and wrote his name down beside Lazarus'. They may not know each other now, but they were still friends on some level! Besides, the fiery raevan needed a partner, so it was a mutually beneficial opportunity for everyone involved, even if the sea fairy hadn't been his first pick. He should have been, though. Everyone who knew him should have wanted him for a partner. Sevilin was really smart when it came to these kinds of things! In fact, Lazarus was going to be so thankful he got a partner so intelligent and everyone would be so envious when they won!

With a determined need to spite everyone and a heavy pat on the back by Iorek, the old frei nodded in his resolve. "You're right!" Looking up at the man, his stern face softened back into a smile. "Thanks," he said sheepishly and gave the big, stony frei a hug. Sevilin hugs were just as rewarding and valuable as money, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 pm
((Iorek - Maze Sign Up - Tag to Slann!))

"Well, I guess that means it's time to meet new people. We'll do it together, okay?" Hopefully his words somewhat comforting. Iorek had no clue what the little blue fairy was thinking but his face shone with a colorful ray of expressions. It didn't take long for Sevilin's name to join the rest of the signatures.

A wide smile met Sevilin's determined look and he chuckled wholeheartedly when the other raevan wrapped him into a hug. It was nice! Very nice to not be feared. Very carefully he reached up to entwine his arms around Sevilin and return the hug. "Of course. I hope it helps, ya know? You should be having fun here! Even if it can be a little nerve-wracking." He knew that was for sure. Iorek had been nervous coming to the event and meeting others but it had actually turned out not too bad. He was having a good time and enjoying the company. Everything was going better than expected.

"If I don't see you after the maze, do you want to meet up sometime? Like, I don't know, do something?" Iorek was enjoying Sev's company and feared that when they traveled into the maze with their partners they might not get back together. So now was the perfect time to ask this before they were separated by walls of foliage.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Slanndalous

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 pm
((Sevilin - Maze Sign-up))
(Tag to Iorek and Lazarus)

"Yeah, I'd love to!" Sevilin's enthusiasm was as genuine as his hug. While it didn't seem like they had much in common so far, the sea fairy appreciated his gentle personality and was dying to hear more about his stories overseas. "I'm pretty easy to get a hold of in the day--Oh, but don't call me after five," he clarified, since much of his morning and afternoon consisted of doing nothing by watching television and playing video games, while nights were a little more problematic. We`rika always went to bed really early and did not appreciate receiving any kind of calls after five. In fact, his guardian generally unplugged their telephone when he got home just in case.

"Well, good luck!" After untangling himself from the stony raevan, Sevilin turned around and took a deep, committed breath like he was actually sucking in air. He saw it in a lot of movies when the character was about to go do something brave or reckless or sad. He began slowly floating over and it looked like he picked a good time to interrupt because one of the raevans, a girl who looked like her eye shadow had exploded all over her face, was being called over by a familiar icy frei named Lucretia.

Now, floating right behind Lazarus's back, the little sea fairy tentatively tapped on the incubus' shoulder to get his attention. "Uhm, Laz...? Excuse me..." His voice was about as meek as a mouse's. So much for his brave pep talk earlier!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm
((We`rika - Maze Sign-up))
(Tag to Phiel)

Just as Cesc and the other raevans left, his of course came bounding toward the table and dragging some poor pushover with him. For a raevan as big as he was, We`rika found it rather laughable his demanding princess of a son wore the figurative pants in this bizarre relationship. Actually he couldn't keep the hilarity to himself and openly laughed beside Phiel.

"Ah, well there's mine righ' behind ya," he said between his laughter, pointing at the pretty, blue haired raevan. "Figured th'way he blew me off he didn' wanna sign up--Hey, Sev! Sev'lin!"

The raevan eventually looked up and squinted at him, waiting for whatever the man had to say to him.

"Are you playin' with tha' guy?"

"Who, Iorek? No..."

"I' better no' be tha' a** Riverner or wha'ever th'hell tha' punk's name is--!"

"Oh my god, don't shout that!" The blue frei looked around quickly to see if anyone else had heard what his guardian had just yelled out obscenely loud. "And it's not, jeez! I'm playing with Lazarus!" Effectively pointing to the back of the fiery raevan in the corner.

"Good!" was all We`rika said, not in the least bit embarrassed by his prejudice. In fact, he was glad he had said it because there were plenty of raevans that needed to know the potential danger of that damned kid! Speaking of which...

"Has Zurine ever me' Riv?" We`rika bluntly asked Phiel now that they were pretty much the only two left at the table.  

Slanndalous

Dapper Codger

Ebony Shade

Romantic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am
((Delia – Maze Sign Up => Maze))
((Tag Kit))

She’d whirled about when her ears had caught wind of her own name and the answering of a voice claiming to be this Zurine. Taking notice of the slender pale arm raised high in the air waving to her, the snake girl smiled happily and waved back enthusiastically. However this all changed when the other approached Cordelia and she got a real good look at the female Frei. Though initially happy that it was another Raevan (and a girl to boot!), this Zurine was completely not what Delia had been expecting. Snow white and blue from the head down, if the small bite of chill the serpentine Raevan felt just by being this close to the other wasn’t clue enough, the way the other looked was a dead give away to what kind of Raevan she was.

Wave and smile dying into worry and concern, Cordelia nervously tried to explain herself. “Uhhh, ello. So yeah, apparently we’re to be partners for the maze? Sorry my guardian sort of signed me up without me really knowing. If you don’t want to partner with me that’s fine I suppose.” Though she’d not wanted to be rude, Delia did however give herself some sort of an out. Should the icy girl decide of her own free will not to go with the basilisk, well then that just wasn’t her fault now was it? Of course she’d not thought far enough in advance this time, too busy basking in her own self proclaimed genius, to think of a plan should Zurine decide it was perfectly fine to participate in the maze with Cordelia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 am
((Iorek - Maze Sign - up, Lillian and Tyson - Maze Sign-up))
((Semi-tag to Slann and Arana))

Iorek flushed as he basked in Sevilin's warmth and excitement. To be the center of someone's giddiness was nice. "G-Great, I'll uh...do just that. Good luck to you too." He waved good bye to the little guy and then realized he forgot to get his phone number. "Wait! I need...umm...nevermind." Sevilin was already on his way to meet Laz. Looks like he'd have to cozy up to the phone book tonight and see if he could find Sevilin or his guardian...oh...what was his name? We'rika? Yeah, that sounded right.

Iorek floated for a moment without knowing what to do next. The raevan looked through the crowd and tried to find someone that could of been Ronan. When a hand clasped his own the narrow-eyed concentration was broken. Reks quickly looked to see Lillian and Tyson at his side. Boy, they were good at sneaking up on him.

"So, are you ready to go in?" Lillian asked as she leaned in and rested her head on Iorek's shoulder.

The raevan huffed and shrugged carefully, not wishing to disturb Lil. "I guess, thanks for signing me up but I don't know who my partner is. His name is Ronan but I don't think I've ever met him before. Um...Have I?" Surely they would know if his mind was just being annoyingly foggy and he had met him without remembering so.

When Tyson shook his head 'no' the gargoyle was relieved. "Nah, but Lil and I have been hanging around the area and saw him when he put his name down. Looks like a decent dude."

Lillian lifted her head and nodded, grabbing a hold of of Rek's shoulder and pointing him in the direction where the man stood. "Can you tell we haven't been doing anything while we've been here? But yeah, that's your man over there. So mosey on over, introduce yourself to him, and go into the maze."

"A-Alright...thanks guys. I'll see you after?" Iorek asked as he looked over Ronan.

Tyson grinned and gave the raevan a gentle shove. "Of course! We're your ride out of here after all."

Iorek nodded and took a similar deep breath that Sevilin had before the sea fairy went off to meet his partner. Whelp, here goes! Wearing a face of determination the raevan headed over to meet Ronan.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 am
(( Ronan - sitting area > heading to Iorek, tag to Ac. Wings ))

Ronan relaxed as the people around him began to chat amongst themselves, the selkie just listening and watching for the moment. Part of him knew that he should probably be making more of an effort to become part of the conversation but he could never quite insert himself when others had already begun to converse. To him speaking up would interrupt those talking, and even if the logic was flawed it was a hard habit to break. He would simply wait until the others were done. Before this moment came however, a different sort of interruption occurred.

POP!

His head turned and he watched with interest as the maze announcement was made. Seemed like he had done his maze sign up just in time! One slight problem though. He still had no idea who this Iorek was. Fortunately, luck was on his side that day. As he began to look around for who this Iorek was he caught sight of a young lady pointing a raevan in his direction, who soon began to float towards him. Extracting himself from the group the selkie walked on over to the stony looking raevan.

Coming to a stop before him, Ronan gave an inquiring hand gesture and a smile. "Would you happen to be Iorek? If so I think we might be partnered up for the maze. The name's Ronan."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 am
((Iorek -on way to maze - tag to Arana))

Iorek smiled as the man turned and headed over to him. They met half way and Iorek was happy that the kids were right. Ronan seemed like a nice enough guy.

"Ah, Yes...That's me. You are definitely right about that. We're partners for the maze. So it's nice to meet you, Ronan.". He had to say it again to make sure it would click and he'd remember. He slowly brought his hand out to shake Ronan's, not too sure if he was uneasy about them or not. When the man didn't back away Reks shook his hand carefully but with a big grin on his face.

"Well, are you excited? It looks like it's time to go in.". Iorek asked as he started to move towards the maze entrance, hoping the man would follow his lead.  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 pm
(( Anita - Maze Sign Up -> Buffet -> Maze Entrance | Cruz - Buffet -> Maze Entrance
Tag to Tasinei ))

Pop!

Anita was given a start, stopping mid-walk to stare wide eyed at its point of origin. At the same time, Cruz's attention was caught by the sound and it seemed most everyone else gazed upon the mysterious but friendly Dr. Kyou. This was the first time Anita had seen him in person since her first beach party with the Lab and the first time Cruz had laid eyes on him since his initial examination almost a whole year ago. As the explanation began, Anita's eyes trailed back to where she had just been and written their names, brow furrowing gently with each word from the doctor until a frown formed.

"...Oops," Anita mumbled to herself once Kyou returned everyone to partying as normal. She turned back to lock eyes with Cruz, who had begun staring at her mid-announcement. Hurrying alone, she returned to the Frei's side and smiled pitifully, "Hehe... I messed up."

Cruz chuckled, returning the affectionate shoulder squeeze she had given him earlier, "Yes. Is fine." Glancing in the direction of the entrance that was gently caressed by a thin film of fog that twirled around ankles and ribbons. "What is a maze?" He left his hand in place, watching the colorful arrangement of people and Raevans entering the garden, in awe of their colors and diversity. More of his kind that he had never met but perhaps would if he ventured into this strange maze.

Anita opened her mouth to answer her charge's question after a quick giggle towards his reassurance, only for his voice to interrupt with a single name; "Axel." She turned and spotted the dark haired woman heading towards the entrance and before she could do so herself, Cruz fluttered his small wings and began his approach. Once more he spoke her name once he was close enough, almost purring it with great relish. "Aackseeel..." he drew out each syllable calmly, hovering before her with a pleasant but toothy smile that reached his bright eyes. "Good to see you. What is a maze?" the question was diverted to her now, as he assumed she had signed up with the intention of going unlike his guardian.

When Anita caught up, she chuckled and waved a quick hand in greeting before resting them on her hips. "I signed up by accident," she explained, "Thought it was a party sign-in sheet. Are you heading in?" It might be nice to experience a garden maze. She had never been in one herself, that was for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm
((Vivi --> seating area, tag to ZEEEKE))

Vivi watched with pleasure as Zurine seemed to brighten at her words, and her smile became wider as the frei was called over to the maze by Cordelia. She would have offered herself as a companion if Zurine had not found a partner, but it was so much more lovely to think that she would be in the company of another frei. Zurine had seemed so happy to have made Cesc's acquaintance, and visa versa, that Vivi wanted badly for the both of them to widen their circle of Raevan friends. And Vivi did so admire Cordelia, so gallant, so sweet, so self-assured. She made a mental note to go say hello to the basilisk after the Raevans had their fun in the maze.

But first, there were more important things to do. More important things, like delivering that all-important hug to Zeke! With a final look at Zurine, Vivi turned back toward where she had last spotted her friend, and then, without a single thought to decorum, all but glided to his side. Was he in conversation? Was his attention elsewhere? Did he have somewhere else to go? Bah! It would all wait until after she could throw her arms around him!

"Cheri~!" she called, giving the vet a split-second warning before her ruby-red lips pressed against his cheek, leaving a perfect red lip-print as she pulled away. She smiled a dazzling smile at her friend, her hands encircling one of his arms, her dark eyes lit with joy.

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

Petite Kitsune

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm
( Zurine --> Maze; Phiel - Maze Sign Up )

Smiling a little more, Zurine looked Cordelia up and down, appraisingly. She had no problems with what she saw -- she looked strong enough. She hadn't signed up for any maze, but perhaps Phiel had signed her up? In any case she didn't mind doing it; it sounded fun enough. Still, when the other frei began to look worried, she swallowed hard, her chest aching a little bit. Her eager smile dried up a little. "I don't mind going with you," she said quietly. "I like mazes a-and... is it okay? I don't want to be a problem." She edged toward the maze a little, her wings flared a little hopefully.

Watching We'rika with Sevilin was a little bit hilarious, and despite himself, Phiel couldn't help a low, amused chuckle, shaking his head. He kept it relatively quiet, but when Rivener was mentioned, his brows rose and the hilarity eased up. "Riv? Rivener? She was talking to him a bit earlier," Phiel replied mildly, arching a brow finely. "Why?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:11 pm
(( Laz - Maze sign up -> Entering Maze, Tag Slann! ))

Seeing that the maze had started and some of the teams had entered, including Xiu's team, Lazarus considered entering on his own as well. But he felt a tap on his shoulder at this moment and his thought was broken as he floated away a little bit, allowing whoever was behind him space to access the sign up book. Last minute contestants perhaps? Looking at the five looming archs in front of him, he was about to head towards the fourth entrance from the left when he heard his name mentioned... no, more like shouted, behind him.

Recognizing the voice, he turned around curiously, his expression that of a mild shock. "We're going together?" He asked, going towards the book to look again. And sure enough, there was Sevilin's name right beside his.

Looks like he's not going in alone after all. "Maybe we should get going then? Quite a few teams had entered already."

kyoupi
Vice Captain

Dapper Entrepreneur

a crybaby

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:25 pm
[Jezabroux >> Drinks Table]
(Tag to Twin~)

"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Genevieve." Upon her comment, he chuckled. "I know that feeling, learning to spell my name as a child was quite the challenge. However, one could say I've grown into my name now." Smiling to himself, the taller male reached for another collared glass and various items. He first poured some crushed ice before pouring the bourbon and syrup. Then, he gave the drink a stir before adding more ice. Reaching for the wooden muddler, the acupuncturist bruised the mint leaves gently before dropping the sprig into the glass and giving it a stir to sink it. Taking the glass, he held it out for Genie. "For you."

Taking a sip of his own drink, Elai smiled once more. "I hope you won't find it too strong. I tried to use less alcohol, but you know how this cocktail is." Reaching up, he pushed his sunglasses higher up the ridge of his nose. "So, Ms. Genevieve, how long have you known about Lab 305? This August will mark my two years with the obscure project. Time flies." The man added, watching as his ward grabbed Prajna and practically dragged him into the labyrinth.

It was hard to imagine that he had been with Luka for almost two years now. The boy had changed a lot, same in his core aspects. But, his speech and mannerisms. They'd improved quite a bit.  
--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff