Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Spirit of the Duelist (long term/in-progress/recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oleif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:48 am
Daisuke, being lost in the city, wandered about in the streets. To his surprise he heard a loud cry for help. He quickly steered in the direction of the noice, to see what was going on.
"Hello?! Did anyone need help?" he shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:26 pm
Ryan is breathing very hard and managed to say help agian.  

neonninja

Oleif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:22 am
Daisuke notices the two monsters.
"What the..!!! What's going on here?! Hey! Stop bullying that guy!"
He runs towards the guy on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:09 pm
"no its not that my body fills like its being set on fire." says Ryan weakly holding his sides.  

neonninja

DarkSageKnight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:03 pm
Yuki Rosaru
As the beast lauches it's attacks at Yuki, he dodges each attack through the skin of his teeth. Once safe he gets to his feet just in time to see the next attack and dodge it too, unable to lauch a counter-attack. "HAH! So the great Yuki Rosaru has grown too weak to fight back?" Suddenly the Beast charges forward and pins Yuki to the wall. "Now it's a simple choice, either come back with us or die right here, you have 10 seconds to decide!"

"1..." Yuki tries to wrestle out his grip, but cant over-power him. "2..." Yuki doesn't give up trying to move the Beast's arm that holds him to the wall. "3..." Yuki stops and thinks fast...trying to find a solution.
the blue shard dissapears and i look up at you... I see you have little time and i then rush forward.. "Take this!" I yell and suddenly I turn into the Sorcerer of Dark Magic and blast an Energy Beam at my the creature pinning you down. I smirk quietly as my blasts hits the beast point-blank.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:22 am
"On fire? I'm not sure what your talking about, but.. are these guys bothering you? Nice costumes by the way". Daisuke looks from the guy to the monsters and back.  

Oleif

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:19 pm
guy- "that boy swallowed a spirit stone get him"

Ryan just holds his sides in pian.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:37 pm
"You swallowed a stone? That's gotta hurt... Come on, let's get you to a hospital or something"
Daisuke tries to lift Ryan.
"You guys want to help me?"  

Oleif

neonninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:30 pm
A guy transforms into Black luster soldier and runs towards the two boys.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:19 am
"Wow..." Daisuke throws himself to the ground and pulls Ryan with him.
"Easy now.. what is this about? You didn't swallow some diamant or something, did you? I mean, I could understand this agrresiveness, if you swallowed something precious to those guys, but if it's just a rock..?!"  

Oleif

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:55 pm
Ryan glowed a bit then transforms into Avian (after cool transform sean). "wow the pains gone." said Ryan finally getting up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:52 am
Daisuke backs up against a wall in panic.
"What's going on here? Who are you guys?"  

Oleif

neonninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:52 pm
"huh..." Ryan then looks at his body and falls down in shock and said "what the heck happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:44 am
"...I was hoping you'd answer that. Or maybe these two gents? Are those real feathers? How did you do that? I think I should go lie down."  

Oleif

neonninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:09 pm
guy- "the spirit fused with the boy if we want it back we'll need to kill the boy and the witness.

Ryan- "geuss we'll find out" and Ryan got up and run to the guy and with his fist ready to punch.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff