Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Spirit of the Duelist (long term/in-progress/recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Rosaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:03 pm
DarkSageKnight
Yuki Rosaru
DarkSageKnight
My eyes roll and i gingerly pick you up.. I carry down the road and into my house... I lay you on the couch and splash some water on you...

I wake up slowly. As i regain conciousness I sit up and look around, a bit panicy. "Where the hell am I?" I look at you. "Who are you?"
"I am known as Shadow, this is my home."

"Oh s**t!" I sit straight up and look out the window. I look over at the side and see your duelist deck on the table. "s**t, they've caught up." I instantly pick it up and thumb through it. "Grr......i don't have the time to see him duel...." I reach into my pocket and pull out a fragment of a blue stone. "This might seem surreal, but you and I are in great danger from an ancient cult." I hand the fragment over to you. "Please, if you get attacked swallow this rock, it might be the only thing which can save your life." Without waiting for your answer i pull your hand open and put the rock in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:10 pm
Ryan finished his homework and walked out and saw a bunch of men in front of a building. "what the heck is going on a custum party" said Ryan out luod to the people.  

neonninja

DarkSageKnight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:49 am
"I've heard much stranger tales. Now then, if they have caught up it would be advisable if I took care of them... you are still weak from earlier. And if you need to see a duel observe." I put my deck in a duel disk and say, "4000 life points and you won't even get a turn. I summon apprentice magician. I play magical dimesion to summon dark magician. I special summon dark eradicator warlock. i play graceful charity... draw.... discard..... i play.... spell absorbtion..... i play ectoplasmer.... tribute monster you lose Lp: -250/4000"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:02 am
Ryan challeges a guy to a deul.

Guy-"i'll summon Panther Warrior in atk mode your turn"

Ryan-"okay my turn first i'll summon Geafrid the Iron Knight. Then i play the spell card Release Restant to bring forth Geafrid the Swordmaster by tributing my Iron knight. Now i'll add to equip spells Axe of despair and Black pendant to my Swordmaster causing your panther to go boom thanks to Geafrid's special abilty. Now Geafird the Swordmaster attack that guy directly with Sapreme Slash."

Geafrid cuts all the life pionts out of the guy in one blow.

"Yes I win another deul. So who's next."

((sorry if its wrong and for spelling errors))  

neonninja

Starshine_Monarch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:04 pm
Torutou walked along the streets of Domino City, his favorite bokken at his side, as usual. He began to finger a small blue gem he had found. It felt so smooth and somewhat warm to the touch. It was as if some manner of mystical energy was being radiated from it.
Not looking where he was going, he walked right into a rather large man. As Toru looked up, he saw the man was wearing dark robes and a hood.
"Terribly sorry sir! I-I'll watch where I'm going from now on."
The hooded man scoffed "You had better." He was about to walk off when he spied Toru's blue jewel. He did a double take and yelled to two other hooded men, "Hey! This kid has a Spirit Sapphire! Get him!"
Toru stepped back, then broke into a run. "Wait a minute! I don't know what you're talking about!"
He kept running until he came to an alley. "s**t! A dead end!" He whirled around to see the three hooded me calmly advancing.
"Now stop this foolishness give up the stone like a good boy..."
Toru raised an eyebrow, "My stone? Why do you want it?"
"I don't need to answer your questions! Just hand it over!"
Toru readied his Duel Disk, "You'll have to take it from me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:23 pm
The hooded man laughed, "Very well, I'll humor you. I was getting a little bored anyways." He readied his own Duel Disk, Dark Purple streaked with gold and pale yellow. "I'll go first, and I summon Regenerating Mummy in attack mode!"
Between the hooded man and Toru now stood a large, hideously deformed mummy. The duel disk showed that it had 1800 attack points.
"Your turn, boy."

"You'll regret calling me that!" Toru said as he drew his own cards. "I summon Maurading Captain! By his special effect, I can Special Summon another warrior from my hand, and I choose Dark Blade!
A very charismatic-looking soldier and a tough looking warrior clad in glistening ebon armor appeared between Toru and the hooded man's monster. "Now I play the field spell Sogen, giving my warriors an extra 200 attack points!"
Around the players, the scenery suddenly changed from a dimly lit alley to a vast green meadow as far as the eye could see.
"Now, Dark Blade, send his mummy back to the grave! Ebony Tornado!" The black-clad warrior drew two wicked-looking longswords from sheathes on his back and charged at the disfigured zombie in a whirling frenzy, cleaving it in half at the waist before returning to it's position on Toru's field. "Now Marauding Captain, attack him directly!" Holographic blood coated the Captain's sword as he drove it through the hooded man's stomach, reducing his life points from 3800 to 2400.
"I'll end with a facedown and call it a turn."  

Starshine_Monarch

Starshine_Monarch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:31 am
The hooded man was clutching his chest and gasping for air after that attack.
"You are good," he said, "But, that stone WILL be mine!" He drew a card.
"Ha, I play the spell Call of the Mummy! Whenever my field is empty, as it is now, I can Special Summon any Zombie-type monster from my hand, and I summon Ryu-Kokki!" Suddenly, a giant of a zombie with composed completely of skulls and bones burst from the ground and towered over the meadow with 2400 attack ponts. "And I also summon Soul Absorbing Bone Tower!" A horrific-looking spire shot forth from the ground and twisted its way to the sky. "With my Bone Tower on the field, every time I special Summon a Zombie from the Graveyard, you lose two cards from the top of your deck. In addition, It cannot be attacked whenever there is another Zombie on my field, like Ryu-Kokki for example. Now go, Kokki! Rip apart his Marauding Captain!"
As the skeletal behemoth charged at the Captain, Toru flipped over his facedown card.
"I don't think so," he yelled, "I activate the trap Sakuretsu Armor! This card automatically destroys your attacking monster!"
The captain stood tall as he was suddenly engulfed by black armor covered in long, threatening spines. As Ryu-Kokki charged, he was impaled by several of the spines, and fell to pieces on the field.
The hooded man winced and looked at his cards. "Damn. Your move!"

Toru drew his card. "I'll summon Command Knight! Her simple presence on the battlefield is enough to give her troops another 400 attack points!"
A slim, yet busty slodier garbed in black with gleaming red and gold armor appeared next to Dark Blade, who, along with Marauding Captain seemed to now have burning red coals for eyes. Blade's hand however, somehow found its way behind Command Knight's waist and before you could blink, Command Knight was trying to strangle Dark Blade with her legs while beating him in the head with the pommel of her sword.
"How many times do I have to tell you Blade?! I'm your freaking C.O.! NOT a sex object!!"
Dark Dlade was brought to his knees and on the verge of crying "Ow! I'm, Ow! Sorry! OW!"
The hooded man's eye twitched and Toru had had enough. "Alright you two, break it up! Seriously, this happens every time you two hit the field. CK, control your temper! DB, mind out of the gutter! Now let's MOVE IT!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:02 am
Another guy challenges Ryan

"i'll start this deul with a little monster i like to call Dark Blade then i'll play polymarization to fuse him with Pith-black Dragon to create Dark Blade the Dragon Warrior."

"okay my move. I'll summon Maruading Captian and Command Knight both in atk mode your move screw ball.

"why you little brat go my warrior attack Command Knight."

"idiot."

Maruading Captian gets destroyed and Ryan loses 600 lp.  

neonninja

Yuki Rosaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:03 pm
DarkSageKnight
"I've heard much stranger tales. Now then, if they have caught up it would be advisable if I took care of them... you are still weak from earlier. And if you need to see a duel observe." I put my deck in a duel disk and say, "4000 life points and you won't even get a turn. I summon apprentice magician. I play magical dimesion to summon dark magician. I special summon dark eradicator warlock. i play graceful charity... draw.... discard..... i play.... spell absorbtion..... i play ectoplasmer.... tribute monster you lose Lp: -250/4000"

"Wow.....this kid has talent for sure!" Yuki thinks as he watches the guy do that. As this happens the wall explodes. In the shadow of the dust is a man in another cloak. "Beek-a-boo Rosaru...nowhere to run now." Suddenly he mutates into Beast of Talwar. "And now this is the day you are taken back." As the dust clears i stand between the beast and Shadow, now in my spirit form - Dark Magician of Chaos - as i shield Shadow from the debris. "Take cover Shadow, don't swallow that stone now, getting involved with no experiance is too dangerous." I turn around and hold my staff out. "Ok, if you want me then come get me big boy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:16 pm
Only 20 more points and I can pick up that card I been eyein'. he thought as he walked down the street. As he passed his favorite card shop, Kabuto glanced in the window at the display case. Speaking of which... Reaching into his pocket he pulled out some bills. Damn... still not enough. He looked again at the oh-so-rare-and-very-expensive card.
"A limited edition, ultra rare Tyrant Dragon variant card," he said to himself. "and this is the only store in town with one." Sighing, Kabuto continued on his way. He wasn't sure why, but today seemed different. I get the feeling something's about to happen...  

SHAID

DarkSageKnight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:27 pm
" very well..." i step out of the way and begin to look into the crystal.... my eyes dilated and i sit there, unconsious  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:57 pm
"i'll play monster reborn and revive my captian then i'll summon another maruading captian and special summon Geafrid theIrn Knight and have him transform into Geafrid the Swordmaster. Now i'll add two equip spells to him and finish this deul of now."

Geafrid puonds the guy into the ground.

"i feel weird" said Ryan wobbly.  

neonninja

Yuki Rosaru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:54 am
As the beast lauches it's attacks at Yuki, he dodges each attack through the skin of his teeth. Once safe he gets to his feet just in time to see the next attack and dodge it too, unable to lauch a counter-attack. "HAH! So the great Yuki Rosaru has grown too weak to fight back?" Suddenly the Beast charges forward and pins Yuki to the wall. "Now it's a simple choice, either come back with us or die right here, you have 10 seconds to decide!"

"1..." Yuki tries to wrestle out his grip, but cant over-power him. "2..." Yuki doesn't give up trying to move the Beast's arm that holds him to the wall. "3..." Yuki stops and thinks fast...trying to find a solution.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:55 pm
Toru scratched the back of his head, "Sorry...I just bought a new AI chip the other day...I thought it was pretty cool at first...Anyways this duel is over now! Marauding Captain, knock down that tower! Dark Blade, go in for the killing blow!"
the Soul Absorbing Bone Tower toppled over at Marauding Captain's attack and Dark Blade took a wide swing at Toru's opponent. The holograms disappeared and they were once again in the dim alley.
"He's powerful!" The hooded man pointed straight at Toru, " This won't be the last time you see the Spirit Tamers!" The hooded man threw a smoke bomb to the ground and he and his companions were gone.
Toru looked at his deck, "There's a reason I prefer my XYZ deck, they don't need to talk..."
A small hologram of Dark Blade and Command Knight appeared above his Duel Disk.
"It's not my fault this time, boss!" Command Knight told Toru.
Toru shook his head, "I know, CK. So go ahead and punch him again for me."
Command Knight grinned sadistically, "With pleasure, boss!"  

Starshine_Monarch

neonninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:05 pm
Ryan fell to the ground and two Spirit Tamers changed just to kill Ryan. Ryan manages to yell out loud help.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff