tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
He was restless. Ever since he had heard whispered tales of a land filled with ample prey he had been consumed with the need to explore. Prey had been scarce before he left his old range. Now, as Tsaheylu gazed out onto the open plain before him, he couldn't help but mentally thank that unnamed source for the information passed before Tsaheylu had put the creature out of its misery. There were definitely advantages to be held now as he mused in the shadows. The sun was beginning to set and soon he would emerge from his temporary location. That he would begin to wander was a given. To stay in one place for too long would equal trouble.

With a groan the stallion eased himself onto his feet before contemplating the shifting of horse to panther. He would be less noticeable slinking around in the long grass but in his larger form he'd draw attention. The colors that adorned his body drew curiosity from others but the pelt on his back seemed to be a signal as well. His wings shifted before he opened them. He could take to the air if needed but for now it was time to act innocent. A sizable patch of flowers grew about twenty feet to his right. He sidled towards the patch and began to nose the blooms. He made sure to appear that he was enjoying the plants without actually eating them. The lure had been set. What could he reel in tonight?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Emille had wandered a ways off from her parents; she had wanted to watch the sun move across the sky today, but the spot her parents had chosen didn't do the sky any justice. Instead, she noted with rocks the directions her parents were in and wandered around, looking for a clear patch of grass to play around in.

She was trotting happily and the excitement inside of her grew as she noticed she was reaching a large area of grass and flowers. "Perfect," she thought to herself. "It's not too far away from Momma and Papa and there are flowers!"

Almost instantly once she reached the flowers, she dove straight for the flowers and took a deep whiff of the flowers. Emille loved how the smell of the flowers would make her feel at ease and happy. She also loved the flowery season! There were so many different types of flowers there that she was exploring each one, sniffing them until she remembered their scent.

It wasn't until Emille noticed something immensely dark with odd glowing spots did she pause. She had never seen anything like it before. The stallion had wings of a butterfly, but the tail of a feline! Being young as she was, she didn't notice the fear that seemed to be around the stallion. Instead, Emille smiled, trotted over to him and dropped some flowers in front of the stallion as gifts.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm
He had pretended not to notice as the foal had appeared on scene. Inwardly though Tsaheylu couldn't help but hide a sense of triumph. He was still new to this place and apparently he had not lost the art of deception. His wings fluttered gently. The foal had dropped a small pile of flowers in front of him. He gave a soft sigh. Flowers would not abate the hunger that flared with the foal's nearness. He took a deep breath to calm his racing instincts before nosing at the gift. Green eyes rose to meet the filly's own gaze as he gave a smile. The action was forced. It was hard to resist pouncing on this naive creature.

"Good evening little one. What are you doing out here?"

He'd tease a few answers from this little one before deciding what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:05 am
Emille was happy that her gift managed to make the stallion smile. The naive foal thought that his smile was of thanks, but others could probably see that it was more so because the skinwalker had prey more than anything. Her parents hadn't told her the dangers of the skinwalkers, feeling as though they'd be around her to protect so they wouldn't have to know the dangers of the world at such a young age.

When she was asked a question, automatically, her muzzle pointed towards the sky and made a motion of moving across it. Emille then rolled in the grass and flowers around her, and then did the same motion again. She hoped that she managed to signal to him what she had been planning for today.

tefla

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:39 am
Tsaheylu watched the foal, no filly's, actions with a bit more interest. She had not made any vocalizations with her actions. Could she possibly be mute? This was an incredible find. He'd be able to play with his food without worry of her parents retaliating. His mind was racing. Apparently, by sheer luck, the perfect prey had fallen into his lap. He tried to figure out the youngster's pantomime before grinning. Perhaps her muzzle pointing upwards and moving across from side to side represented something in the sky. "Ah," he said with understanding, "You wanted to watch the sun. Am I right?"

He was unsure whether or not his young guest had noticed that the gift of flowers remained untouched at his hooves. He glanced sidelong to his right and then to his left as if he were checking for something. The horizon seemed clear in both directions. There was no one in the vicinity to help this little one. He grinned like he knew the world's biggest secret and beckoned the young filly closer to him. "Do you want to know something; I have magical powers. I can show you if you want," Tsaheylu paused for effect. "Do you want to see?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:16 pm
Emille nodded happily as the stallion seemed to have guessed right. She was happy that she managed to find an unexpected friend. At least, what she thought was a friend. The little filly looked up into the sky and smiled, noticing that the sun was slowly moving from since she first got there. "Something I can enjoy for today," Emille thought happily to herself.

When the stallion mentioned magic, Emille's eyes lit up from excitement. She didn't really know anyone that knew how to do anything magical before, and she really wanted to see! Nodding even faster than last time, she signaled to the stallion that she really did want to see!

tefla

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:54 pm
What a trusting creature this filly was. Tsaheylu took in her eager response to his asked question and couldn't help but smile. The blood lust that was simmering under his skin flared to life. Soon he'd be in his sleek panther form. This foal wouldn't stand a chance against him then. He grinned conspiratorially towards Emille's direction. "All right. I'll show you my magic trick but you have to be quiet for me." That was just icing on the cake. The skinwalker didn't think it would happen once he were to attack but one could always dream of compliant prey. Taking his eyes off of the filly he took a few steps back before nodding. "Watch and be amazed as I disappear and reappear as another animal."

With that said Tsaheylu shifted forms into that of his smaller panther size.
User Image

He chuckled lazily as he felt his lithe body respond to the various scents around him. He padded up towards the filly and gently brought his tail to place at the filly's mouth. "Remember ... not a sound or my concentration might be ruined." It was a lie. A well told one. Almost methodically Tsaheylu prowled around the filly, taking in her size. He let out a soft sound of amazement before pausing in front of Emille. "Did you like my trick?"

If she liked that ... just wait until what he'd do next. The claws on his front paws kneaded the earth beneath them. His muscles were taut as he prepared himself for the eventual attack.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Emille sat in the bed of flowers, patiently waiting. She had heard so many stories from her parents about magic and wondered if it would be the same she'd be seeing today! The young filly, however, didn't know that the magic the stallion would be making was a lot darker.

She watched him, slowly changing into that of a feline. There had been stories of these creatures as well, and she knew of them. They were supposed to be evil and unforgiving creatures, but Emille felt as though she had befriended the stallion. He wouldn't hurt her, right?

Her eyes were round with amazement, but Emille smiled. She was happy to see such a magic trick, unaware of the danger that was in front of her.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 am
She hadn't run away. Tsaheylu gave an internal chuckle. This poor, naive filly would soon learn that it was a painful mistake. He gave a short little laugh. The little one was actually sitting down. It would be so easy to subdue her with a quick pounce. Idly he strolled around her in a second circuit - taking in her appearance. Such a plain little thing. Not that it would matter in a few minutes.

Tsaheylu felt the rise of his blood lust overtake him. He'd fought the urge to attack since transforming into panther form. He shivered, the motion making his pelt ripple with vibrations. "And now dear, it is time for the finale of my little magic show ... and you are the star."

With that Tsaheylu pounced on the filly. He dug his claws into the filly's hide in order to keep a grip and possibly keep her pinned to the ground. He kept his voice low as he whispered into her ear. "You are a fool. A gift of flowers does not buy any favors from me."

With that said Tsaheylu gave his tail a twitching before locking his jaw over Emille's mane. He'd play a little. Sometimes the scent of fear was intoxicating in itself. He gripped tighter. He didn't want this youngster getting away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Emille was quite shocked when the cat jumped on her. She never felt that something that nice looking could be so mean. She was very quiet even as the feline drew blood, but the pain was definitely getting to her. There were a few tears that ran down her face. The innocence drained from her eyes as fear swept over her,

Before the stallion could do any damage, an unexpected sound came out of Emille's mouth. She screamed. "MOMMY... DADDY!"

It was the first time the world would hear her cries, and it was clear that the filly was not mute. The fear surpassed her shy nature to finally cause her to open up to talking to the rest of the world. It didn't take long while rustling could be heard nearby. Those must be her parents coming!

The poor filly curled up, waiting for her parents... Waiting for the fear to go away. "Go away," Emille thought repetitively to herself.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Tsaheylu's grip might have faltered momentarily when the filly had cried out but he simply checked his position before hooking his claws in just a little deeper into the foal's side. So the little fool wasn't mute. His ears still rang a little bit with the shrillness of the cries that he had elicited. So intent was he on keeping the filly subdued that he almost didn't catch the deeper pounding of hoof beats surging towards his location.

Snarling softly Tsaheylu weighed his options. It was obvious that he was hearing the filly's parents response to hearing their daughter's cries. He'd have to move fast if he wanted to get out of this alive. Crouching down Tsaheylu put more pressure down into his bite. He could feel his teeth puncture the filly's skin on her neck. He added a little more pressure so that the marks would be deep before he quickly withdraw his fangs. The marks began to redden and well up with blood. The effect on the filly's skin was quite beautiful. Tsaheylu unhooked his claws from the foal's side before chuckling softly. "I believe my time is growing short. It was a pleasure to meet you little one. You shall not be forgotten easily. Look for me over your shoulders for I will not forget about you either. Now I must take my curtain call. Farewell."

Tsaheylu backed away from the downed filly before bounding away into the shadows. He had not lied. He wouldn't forget this youngster. Time would only tell if they would cross paths again.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:40 pm
When Emille felt the feline's teeth sink into her neck, she cried out again. Tears were streaming more steadily down her face now, but she was slightly relieved when the sounds of hooves came closer as well as the feline letting go.

Emille looked at the feline as he spoke. It was easy to see that the filly was shaking really badly. Even as the feline flee from her sight, her body was too frozen from fear to run towards the sounds that came to her rescue. Instead, Emille curled up, closed her eyes, and tried to hide herself from the rest of the world.

She had been warned by others that danger was around, but.. Never thought that it would find her... Everyone else had just been so nice, and Emille even thought that stallion was nice.

It had been Emille's choice not to speak, feeling as though her words were unnecessary. Even when she had started crying, they had mostly been silent tears, but when she realized that her silence had been part of the reason why she was attacked, Emille just cried out loud.

Emille hoped that she'd never find herself in this situation again... And if she did... By that time, she'd have some way to protect herself. Hopefully.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas