Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] Lingering Sadness (Drashi and Heze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 pm
This is a private RP between Sya and Faid.
Please do not post unless invited to do so.
Recorded AIM RP.

Syaoran Teepee || Faid Teepee

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:36 pm
Drashi breathed a sigh of relief as he looked up at the Moon, it was beautiful, no longer full since the 'moon mice' had already started to eat at the slice of cheese. He sighed, the chaos of days ago had started to settle down. The clawed creature had started to gain strength, and Maion had decided to let the 'offence' slide since the guy didn't know the language and had acted on behalf of the herd knowing no better. Since Kimi was relatively unharmed and Haki had taken the worst of the blow, it was considered punishment enough. Drashi didn't really understand the guy, the 'no touch' and the strange language were enough to have him questioning where the guy came from... yet at the same time, he liked the guy... at least he liked how he seemed to make Heze smile and laugh.

Stretching his neck muscles he glanced around only to see Heze wandering towards him. "How is he doing?" He asked, assuming the girl had been with Haki just moments before. He smiled softly, losing some of his usual stoic expression, Drashi couldn't help it, it often happened around his 'family'.

Heze looked up, having been thinking, not having noticed she had wandered over to Drashi, but she smiled any way when his question roused her from her thoughts. "He's resting, Carlisle gave him some pain medicine and it made him sleepy, so I let him sleep. I'll wander back before he wakes up, so many strangers seems to make him jumpy." Drawing up beside Drashi and smiling at him. Not having spoken to him much since that day, having been too embarassed as she had remembered some of what she had said, having felt bad for making him so uncomfortable.

"How are you doing? Its good to see you smile." Her expression warm, she liked Drashi, he had always been kind to her, it kind of gave him a special place in her heart, made him something more than her other uncle.

"That is good to know." He said softly, his eyes once more wandering up to the moon as if seeking help and guidance from the thing. Drashi hadn't always been so attached to the moon, unlike Maion's true family Drashi had been born under a different world, under the sun, with a family of mostly white pelts rather than those painted black -and now purple thanks to Sonnet's blood- he was a misfit here in many ways, yet at the same time he belonged. For a moment he thought of his sister. He still longed for her, mourned for the unfair death. He thought of his son, he really did need to get things to a point that they were better between them. After all, he was the only father Arashi was going to have.

Shaking off the thoughts and the sadness that lingered in his eyes he turned his attention back to Heze, "I am well, thank you. You should keep your energy levels up. Look after that stallion of yours." Why did that thought make Drashi sad? Why did the idea of losing Heze to another male make he wanted to scream and rage and kick the guy? It didn't make sense, Heze was family, even if not by blood.... so why?

Heze blushed and lowered her eyes shaking her head. "He's... just a friend, not mine." Feeling a flutter in her chest and stomach at the idea that Haki was hers, but they were not even romantic together. She had seen others, the way they were with their mates and she didn't have that with Haki, but she had felt true paralysing fear the other day when she had thought Kimi had killed him. She had been leaving thanks givings to the moon in secret since that day. Thanking whatever devine force had helped the stallion live. Nothing amazing, a feather, a pretty stone, she would even have given it one of the Bells she sometimes found, but they were too precious, those were for her sister. She had hidden a seashell by where she slept, havign found it and seen the flow of colours it had hidden. When there was a chance, she would sneek off and leave it for the moon. The thought of how silly others would find her actions made her blush deeper. "I'm not tired, but thank you..."

The way she said 'not mine' gave Drashi the distinct impression that she wanted him to be, and even as part of Drashi was almost relieved to hear her say that he couldn't help but also feel a little disappointed; after all he had never seen her laugh or smile or be quite so carefree around the others... though he supposed it was possible that it was simply the bedside manner she had inherited from her mother. Drashi knew of loss, knew of longing... and despite the fact that part of his mind roared a definative NO at what he was about to, he carried on regardless. "If you want something Heze, you have to take it." He looked at her then, seriousness washing over his face. She was a beautiful mare, fresh and innocent yet with a spark of strength that made he stand out of the crowd. "His ways may be strange, but you must tell him as clearly as you can." He smiled then, a soft sweet smile as if he was almost remembering something amusing from the past, "If you do not try, you will not know." How true those words were... how fitting that he was ignoring his own advice.

He continued to look at Heze for a moment longer, and a slow realisation sprang into place. Part of him loved this mare. Yet Drashi knew he could never possess her, could never court her, could never be more than a adopted 'uncle' to her. It seemed that everything that Drashi loved was destined to leave him.

Blushing more, looking up to the sky and the moon, not really having an answer to what he had said. She had to know what it was she wanted first right? What she wanted was to be a protector, she had always wanted that, but Drashi knew that, he had watched her try and keep trying. She worked herself hard in hopes of being accepted, and it was hard as most of them were family and saw her as one they should protect. Love would never have occured to her to chase after, did she love Haki? Sighing softly as that thought drifted in her mind, words drifting from her lips that she had overheard on one of her wanderings around. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite." Having not understood what that meant when she had herd it, but she started to think that maybe now.... maybe.... she was begining to understand.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:39 pm
Drashi found himself feeling a little pained at her words, even as they were beautiful, but he tried to hide it, covering the look and feeling with his usual colder exterior. Most who were close to him knew of his ways and just ignored them, he hoped now would be no different... since he really didn't want to get into this now.

Remembering that Heze would soon return to Haki's side before he woke Drashi wondered if it would be ok to steal some of her time for himself, it would likely be the last time he would get the chance to do such a thing.... "Would you dance with me?" He asked, a personal request of indulgences... though he wondered if she would interpret his words as a sparr... if she did he would accept that too, but in Drashi's mind he had far different images in mind.

Looking at him, not sure why but she had the feeling that he was unhappy about something. Looking at him again, her pail eyes thoughtful. Blushing again at his question, the tone telling her he didn't want a sparring match. Her eyes meeting his again after she got over her blush a little better, not asking but seeming to silently question his sadness. But she said nothing, in the end she said the only thing she could, her eyes gentle and caring, smiling a unsure sweet smile. "I'd love to dance with you Drashi"

Drashi was stunned for a moment, he hadn't expected her to agree.... but his surprise soon melted into a thoughtful and thankful expression as he nodded. However, now that he was in the position to dance he wasn't entirely sure how, sure Drashi had seen others so it, but often had walked away due to the loneliness he felt from watching the loving between mates.

A little cautiously he stepped forward, bringing one wing on either side of his body forward. For a moment he allowed the soft tip of the feather to glide down Heze's long graceful neck. Clearling his throat he moved his wing tip away siwftly and coughed a little even as he blushed to speak, "Shall we then?"

Nodding she smiled, unsure, blushing again. "I've never danced with someone else before." At least not when grown up, but being on someones back while they dance or prancing around their legs was something different. Feeling the brush of his wing, blushing darkly now, but havign seen her parents dance before, so she moved to his side and blushed as she eased herself under his wings, layering them with her own carefully till her side pressd lightly to his. Murmering unsure. "Is this how you meant?" Not having seen anything else but soquili dancing along or in a group if not.

Drashi could tell she was just as nervous as him, and he both hated and loved the fact that this was the first time she was doing this as well. A little unsure all he could do was nod at her question, at least at first.... he went to move but couldn't. Pulling his wings back he pushed them flat to his back and bowed to her, "Sorry...." He couldn't do it. His heart was racing in his chest, and all the while he felt as if he was strangely betraying her. "...I can't after all."

She nodded, having no idea what to say to that beyond the obvious. "Ok... Maybe another time..." Even as she said them she somehow doubted it, Drashi didn't reach out to others often, she didn't know why, didn't understand anything really, Drashi was so closed off, but asking was not something that they did... So she had grown up watching him, alwys stoic, always sad... not that he looked it but he just had this... feeling... around him... And on soem rare occasions he reached out, but they were about as common as her mothers prised treasure, as rare as a fallen star.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 pm
Drashi nodded softly, taking another step back for good measure. He cleared his throat with a soft cough, his eyes seeking out anything as a distraction. He saw a bird eating berries and clung to his thoughts as a tightly as a shield in battle, "Have you and Haki ate? If not, I can gather food for you both." Not exactly something Drashi usually did, he was usually training, checking schedules and security points, even talking strategy with the other protectors... anything beyond that had always felt outside of his confort zone... and this was no different.

"We ate before he fell asleep..." Looking around, thinking maybe she should go, Drashi didn't seem to be comfortable around her again. "I'll leave you in peace." Taking a step back herself and turning to leave.

Drashi's sense's flared, he didn't want her to go! But did he have a reason to stop her? Probably not. He grit his teeth, shuffling one his hooves over the dirt to send a spray of dush up in front of him. It caused him to sneeze. "Achoooo!"

Looking round at him. "Gazuntite..." Moving closer as she turns around again, giving him a closer look over. "Are you ok? You always work too hard." Her expression worried, he did work too hard, he did so much that it was probably no surprise if he had gotten sick. Pressing her cheek to his trying to tell if he felt warm.

Drashi bowed his head slightly in reply, an automatic reply that it actually took some conscious thought to add a spoke responce, "Thank you...." He had barely got the words out when she started to speak again, asking how he was and telling him he worked too hard. He had heard that a lot since Arianna left, even more since Serenity disappeared. But work was the only constant he felt comfortable with, even the relationship with his son that remained in the herd was rocky and uncertain. Though that probably wasn't helped by the fact that Ariashi seemed as a distant and eager to be alone as Drashi did.

His shock only continued as Heze pressed her cheek against his. He blushed red, predicting that the reaction would also cause heat to bloom. The spot she touched felt oddly warm, and he realised that he hadn't properly embraced anyone in oh-too-long. He stepped away again, not sure how he should react. "I... eh.... I am ok." He managed to say, sighing before adding, "Please... do not worry about me. It was just a touch of dust."

Not to be put off with excuses she stepped forward, getting that determind look she had, the same one she had worn when she as jsut a foal had declared her intent to be a protector. "Your warm Drashi, stop fussing and let me check you properly, you need to rest if your sick." Moving closer, clearly with intent to give him other common checks for a cold, or flu.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:42 pm
"I feel fine." He said, a little snappier than he had originally intended to be, but Drashi had never been one to let people fuss over him, he was also one that rarely got sick... and truly, he really did feel fine right now. It wasn't as if he burning up and feverish. As always Drashi would work himself into such a state that he could not stand before he gave him.... still, right now he knew exactly why he was warm, and it had nothing to do with sickness, and everything to do with the mare beside him.

He sighed, knowing all too well that she was a stubborn as him at times... and since he didn't want a fight he gave into his fate. "You can check all you want, but you will find me healthy and well... " He had been speaking more lately, he had noticed it though he couldn't put his hoof on exactly when that happened.

Giving him a suspicious look but relenting, as really she didn't want to totally invade his personal space, the snap in his tone having stung a little, but she didn't show it. Leveling him with a look. "Promise if you get any symptoms other than being a bit warm you will see the healer?" She would be content if he promised, Drashi was an honourable stallion and would not break a promise if she got him to make it.

Drashi looked her square in the eye, yes, stubborn. He had always told Maion that that particular streak in her could be both useful and a curse as a protector. Of course, his father had done nothing but laugh off his concern... but of course, he had a soft spot for his grandchildren. He closed his eyes for a moment but bowed his head despite himself, "I promise." He would keep the promise, but in truth he really did feel fine.

His eyes wandered then, and they found the moon once more. It was almost as if he was being drawn to the thing. "Promise me...." he found himself saying, "That if I go away for a while, you will remember me." If at least one person remembered him, maybe, just maybe, his life here wouldn't be completely in vein.

Heze blinked, not sure what to make of that, feeling a pang in her heart though. "Drashi, I could never forget you, but yes I promise to never forget you." Looking sad now, not sure why but she found herself afraid that she would never see him again.

He laughed a little at her words, but smiled and turned to look at her. "Thank you." Was all he said, taking a moment to commit her image to memory, to just 'look' at her. Shuffling on his hooves a little uncomfortably he wondered if he should do or say anything else. Deciding it was probably best not to... he had, after all, already made enough of a fool of himself for one night. "I shall leave you be. I have work to do." He nodded softly to her and started to walk away.

"Drashi!" Calling after him, not sure when he planned to leave but this having been the first she had heard of anything. Walking up to him, close enough to touch. "Take care ok, I'll miss you." With that she kissed him on the cheek, not a shy peck but a soft tender kiss that said she cared... not how she cared but that she did at all. Offering him a sad smile she turned and wandered towards where she usually slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:44 pm
Drashi's senses roared into full alert at his name being called, and as with everything he feared the worst... were they under attack? His attention snapped back to Heze as he waited to see what she had seen, yet as she walked towards him with a lingering sadness he couldn't help but start to believe it was something else. His thoughts were only supported by her words. She would miss him. That warmed him, he nodded and allowed her to kiss him, though made no move to return the action... not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't. Instead he said, "Not yet.... but I shall always think of you." He wasn't sure why it was so important to say those words, but it was.

Heze looked back at him and smiled, her usual care free smile, but then she carried on walking. Not feeling the need to tell him she would always be here for him. They were family so it went without saying...

Sadness lingered in his heart, and as he watched her go he knew one thing was true, despite Haki's appearance and strange ways he was the better match for her, he could give Heze so much more than he ever could. He smiled softly, if only a little sadly. They made a good pair, and he really did wish them all the best in the world.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items