Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Owens Family ~ Needs Updating (On Hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:34 pm
Meet the Family: Overview

Joseph Owens
Father, wizard, Slytherin, deceased

Melissa Owens
Mother, witch, Gryffindor, deceased

Regret Owens
Elder son, 32 years old, Slytherin, Dark wizard

Yen Owens
Younger daughter, Slyherin, deceased

Regret accepted by VT and Violet too!
updates accepted by Essy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm
Hi, my name is Regret Owens

I'm a male.

I'm 32 years old.

My birthday is November 12th.

I work for Xilan.

My dream job is... Well, wreak havoc among the peaceful world. I don't care about anyone anymore.

My blood status is pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of who cares anymore.

I'm interested in death.

I'm currently with no one. Let it stay that way.

I may seem normal and happy but I'm really not. I viewed the world in an optimistic view that was useless. I will put up a facade that makes me seem like I'm happy and easy to talk to. But the truth is, I don't like to interact with others or be happy. Only destruction I see.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm dark and cruel. I will not hesitate to hex, curse, of jinx another being, and I'm a ruthless killer. But even as others scream mercy and beg for their lives, I cannot comprehend empathy, so I just watch as the light leaves their eyes. I don't care. Just let it be. One day, I will die and go to Hell.

My background story is quite boring, actually. I have a mother, a father, and a younger sister. Or at least, had them. A month ago, we got into an accident in the Forbidden Forest looking for a friend's escaped pet. A landslide occurred just when we least expected it and buried us alive. I was lucky to have survived it all.

I was depressed, filled with guilt over the fact that I had survived while the others died. Magic was of no use, because the dead will remain dead. But I thought that there had to be something I can do. I figured that since normal magic can't do anything, perhaps dark magic can do something. Back in Hogwarts, I was looking for ways to resurrect my family. I wanted to achieve my goal without fail. However, that changed when everything I read was useless. Nothing helped my cause.

In my frustration, I used a dark spell and brutally murdered my cat. As I watched, I realized that even if magic could easily take a life away, it would never give life to the deceased. I snapped, and three voices, the voices of my deceased family, controlled me from there on. I let them dictate my actions, my behavior, because I no longer cared for the world. Destroy, annihilate, kill everything. I don't care. I don't care. Just disappear.

I enjoy seeing the world slowly die, watching people writhe in pain, and smelling their blood. It's the only way I can feel alive myself. I like to see their tears and their helpless expressions.

I despise anything that keeps me from my aim. I hate those who meddle in other people's affairs, being interrupted, and others assuming I'm their friend. I hate having my kill stolen from me.

I'm afraid of feeling like I'm dead when I'm not.

My strengths are performing dark magic and finding my targets.

My flaw is sometimes taking too long to destroy my targets.

I look like this

My wand is a 10 inches Hemlock with a Dragon heartstring core.

My pet is dead.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - D
Charms - A
Defense Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - E
History of Magic - T
Potions - A
Transfiguration - P
Divination - O
Ghost and Ghouls Studies - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were: