Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
[PRP] A new era begins.... [Moo & Hibby]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image It has been ages since the masked male had gone wandering. Valefor had been staying with him since the pregnancy, but now their litter of five was once again adults.
It seemed that yesterday they were just eggs.
He loved his mate, with every ounce of his being, but even the strongest couple needs some time apart eventually. And he was positive his beloved could use some alone time as well.
Now he wandered, his mind enjoying the quiet, as his body just moved in a random direction.
Above him, a crow soared, cawing every now and again, reminding the male that he was still there.
"Like i'm going to forget old friend..." Crow said with a chuckle. He finally stopped, and found he was close to the HQ. It had been a while since he'd been here, so maybe a visit wasnt a bad thing. Couldnt hurt to find out what was new, who was new, things like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm
User ImageA rather quiet mewl was heard from within the grass, the sound of a small body tumbling through what it could not see over was clear as a small female moved about on some exploration. Her large brown ears twitched as the sound of the larger came to reach them, making her pause.

A stranger? Not always good. She'd been warned against some things, but being curious she had to wonder who they were, and what they looked like. Trying to be silent, she moved toward the large shadow she saw. Almarii was very nervous, finally peeking out to be able to see.

What pretty fur! But so dark... The little kit was curious about that meaning the other was bad or not... talking could help her understand but was that safe? Maybe she just needed to take a chance. With a deep breath, she chose to do such. "Eskuze me." Her tiny voice spilled out, her small form standing straight. "Miser...?" Her tail swished behind her, eyes wide as she realized how small she really was. Oh how she prayed he was a good guy.  

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:34 pm
Before the soft mew of the kit, the Crow circled above, signalling to the male that there was another close at hand.
The voice however, further grabbed Crow's attention and the dark male padded over to the small kit. He was startled to find one so young and small, out by herself.
He layed down before her, trying to be less intimidating, knowing kit's could be easily alarmed by size alone, and frankly Crow was a large male, and his coloring wasnt exactly butterflies and rainbows.
"Hello there little one" he said softly, lowering his head to the little kit "Are you out here all on your own?"
Crow ruffled his feathers and settled his wings against his back, trying to spot a family member the kit belonged to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 pm
"Mhm." She blinked at him, stumbling back and falling on her little rump. "You're really big misser." Seeing that he wasn't so bad, she gave a small smile, her eyes shutting, brown ears twitching. "I'm A-A... Rii~!" She couldn't say her full name so well, so the part she could say was fine. Almarii was wishing she could but... she'd live. Her tails twitched.

Upon examination of the area, it did seem like she was alone. Her little messy path of trampled grass all over showed she'd been for a while, but might have known what she was doing. "Was your name?"  

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 am
Crow couldnt help but chuckle and grin beneath his mask at her. She so reminded him of his little Raven when she was young. Before her life was so destroyed.
A pang of guilt crossed his features, and he suppressed them. This young one didnt need to know, such horrors existed, so early in her life.
"I am big, arent i? Dont worry though, i'm a gentle giant. One of the good guys" he said with a gentle nod.
"Well Miss Rii, it is a delightful pleasure to meet you, i am Crow" He stood up and bowed low to her. His golden eyes glanced around again, and then up at the crow circling above, with a flick of his head the bird took off towards the direction the little one came from, in hopes of finding a parent or sibling. Just to make sure.
"Tell me Miss Rii, are you hungry?" Crow moved to stand beside her, making sure he didnt move too quickly to startle her. He wanted her to feel comfortable, and safe.
That was what he was about after all.
To serve and protect, in his own way.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:43 am
"Cwow..." She smiled sweetly, ears perked. His name was odd, but then again all names were odd at this point in life. She moved as he stood by her side, eyes large as she looked up. "Food... Yes pease!" She let out a cute sound as she bounced up, then tripped over his paw. "Oops. Sowee."  

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:22 pm
iHibari Kyoya

Crow gave a satisfied smile, it felt good to know he was not so out of touch that he forgot the basic needs of the young. "Excellent. Now, tell me, would you prefer meat or berry?" He glanced around again, for any sign of some parents or guardian. Ones this little should not be this alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:27 pm
She blinked, eyes wide. "Can it be a supwise?" Her ears twitched, Almarii's attention on the large male. "You are reeeeeaaaawy nice!" She smiled, seeming to just barely get her 'r' sounds better.

Miss Mooo
Not even going to lie XD Most people forget about RPs I have with them. You gave me fuzzies here lady.

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 pm
iHibari Kyoya
I feel so bad for taking so long to reply! I was going through the rp section for any replies i owe and stumbled back into this one n.n

Crow gave a light chuckle, and bowed dramatically "Surprises i can do!" he said as he began to slowly make his way towards the nearby bushes, he didnt want to go too fast, so she could keep up with him if she so chose to. "Why thank you, I do so try to be helpful to those who need it. Are you out here all by yourself little one?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:37 pm
She hopped along after him, big leaps for a little girl. "Uh...y-yeah..." She was trying to keep up as best she could, her small legs carrying her well enough. Such became apparent as she bumped into his back foot. "Ah! Sowee!" She smiled sheepishly.

Miss Mooo
It's fine! I'm really lax with my RP stuff XD So long as I get a reply I'm fine with whatever c: [/fluff] Feel free to PM too surprised I has an open box.

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:01 am
iHibari Kyoya
xD I still feel bad, i'm usually better with my muse ^^;; I guess all the drama and stress going on his sorta squished it for the most part x.x; slowly waking it up though biggrin

Crow have a small frown upon hearing that she was by herself "Where are your parents?" He gave a light chuckle at her bumping into him "It's alright little one" he said with a smile, once they reached the bushes, he stood up on his back legs, and grabbed a few pawfull's of berries for her. Not having thumbs made it tricky, but after two batches of kids that loved berries, he quickly discovered a system to gather. He lowered himself down and offered her the berries to snack on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:18 am
"Oh!" She wiggled her tails. "Thank you." She smiled, sitting down. "I dunno where my pawents are." She nibbled a berry, looking rather sad. "There was a scawy storm and I ran the wrong way..."

Miss Mooo
Dah it's fine c: I'm trying to learn to divy my time up between Gaia, Neopets, and another site of a B/C shop that left gaia to be it's own thing. XD

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:25 am
iHibari Kyoya
I'm usually always around, or at least logged on (one tab of MANY is usually always gaia) but lately i've just been lurking. I seem to have developed the mentality of if i don't see anyone else posting, then i dont. But then i realize other's might have the same mentality. It's a vicious cycle xD

"you are most welcome Rii" he said with a light chuckle, sitting down beside her to nibble on a few berries of his own. "Well, until we find your parents, how about i keep you company? Together we should be able to find them" Crow gave a nod, he was certainly qualified to watch over her, and she seemed to trust him. Maybe they could reverse track the last storm? It shouldnt be too hard to look for signs of recent stormy weather.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 am
Miss Mooo
I read that as delicious cycle >>; I tend to just not post very much XD Mostly use my AIM or STEAM to talk to people. When I am on gaia I tend to lurk in just one shop or something though... I don't visit too many, bad habit.

"You would?" She seemed happy at that. "That would be wonerful!" So young, she could barely say some of the words. "You are weally nice mistew cwow." She giggled and munched upon the berries a bit more, seeming to realise her hunger about then.  

Hibiscus Mist

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm
iHibari Kyoya
Aaaaand i did it again >< I'm honestly used to E-mail rp more than in thread it seems xD With e-mails i can reply wherever, with my phone. By the time i get home my brain's usually dead or in hiding ^^;;

Crow managed a smile as he watched her eat her berries. He summoned down his crow companion to him. The bird hopped over to them, keeping a distance from the little one, as to not scare her, and tilted its head at Crow. "I would like you to search out evidence of a recent storm, probably won't be too far of a radius.. That is what separated her from her parents..." The crow gave a caw, and flew off, in search of any recent storm activity.  
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games