Submit

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 am
User Image

Somewhere in the northern region of the world, A lone wolf gave a mighty howl of sorrow. His wings as well as his body were covered in cuts and bite marks and a single tear of blood shed from his eye. The sun was setting as he lowered his head to see the bodies of wolves laying on the ground, 30 in total. They seem to have suffered severe burn marks in the shape of bite marks.
"Why must we battle within this world?..are we truly.destinded to continue to poison the world with violence..just to survive?.." he opened his eyes halfway revealing the red specs of his multi colored eyes. Saddness was shown in the wolf's eyes before looking up towards the full moon.
The northern lights danced through the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm
INDENTINDENTINDENT Don't x give x someone
INDENTINDENTINDENT the x means x to x k i l l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Especially x when x they're INDENTINDENTINDENT
better x at x it x then x y o u INDENTINDENTINDENT

A groan came from the downed Kira, snarling slightly as she gritted her teeth, she supported herself on her forelegs and shook herself. Her massive pelt flowed with the motion as she shook her head violently. Standing, she would then see all the wolves around her. Her gaze instantly narrowed. She didn't know who these wolves were, or by what psychotic reason they had chosen to stick behind with her, but Kira figured it couldn't be anything good.

wolfbain001

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 pm
Apocalyptica looked to the side at Kira, her eyes showing signs of relief. "You are alright." She said in more of a statement. With that she stood, looking at Crescent for a moment more before turning to Kira. "I only stuck to see no bodily harm was caused to you while you were out and to see to that you were ok. Now, duty acalls to me." She said, bowing her head to both the reaper and shadow controller.

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:01 pm
Ivy sighed as he continued walking towards camp, well in the direction he thought camp was. He could only hope to get to the abandoned castle the pack lived in soon enough. He hated being out when he couldn't see like this.

Crescent chuckled. "Well well, miss sleepy brains is up." He sneered. "Now do you wish to tell why you wanted to eat that poor wolf?" He asked. He had never heard of a wolf going to eat another wolf. Especially when there were some dead deer lying right next to it. It struck his fancy as to what could drive a wolf to such a point.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:11 am
As they neared camp, Cloud took Ivy's kill onto her back also. She moved him to where the couches were, sure he could find his own way after that. Quietly she put their kills down and moved away from it, near a large bookcase. She laid down with a huff and laid her head on her paws, closing her eyes for a moment of rest.

Supernova frowned, not liking the way Crescent talked to the wolf. It was so - neadrathal-like. "Be nice." She huffed loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:06 pm
Ivy walked into the corridor of the castle, hoping that he was making his way towards Snow. He could smell her so he just followed her scent throughout the castle. Needless to say he did walk into the wall a few times. He thought she was near, but before he could call her name, he felt a body slam into him.

"Ivy!" A high pitched voice squeaked. "Whatcha doin?"

"Nyx, go get Snow for me. It's really important." If anyone knew what his problem was it would the sister of the pack's late leader.

Nodding Nyx flew off while Ivy laid on the floor surrounded by darkness.

Crescent snorted. "Please, my job sucks as it is. I don't need to deal with wolves making it harder. I'll be as mean or nice as I please." It wasn't that he did have an awful job. It wasn't too bad being a reaper but what bothered him was the fact that whenever he should be feeling scared or excited, he couldn't because he was already dead. Most wolves would find a fight exhilarating but Crescent just found them annoying. There was no risk to his life anymore.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:29 pm
Cloud looked up as one of she and Ivy's pups, Midnight, scuttled to her on thin legs. The pup jumped on her mothers back, in a mood to play. "Where are Lunar and Koven?" She asked the black and white pup. "With Snow and Nyx. They were playing a game so I'm hiding." She giggled. Cloud rolled her eyes as the small female wiggled under her wing.

Apocalyptica narrowed her eyes. "So no compassion... Ok." She muttered before her body evaporated into thin air.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

The Wolf had made it down towards a lake in order to quench his thirst and the throbbing in his legs. "Perhaps one day, i will find salvation for not only this world, but for myself as well.." he said outloud after swallow.  

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm
Ivy laid down next to Snow, sighing as he stared into nothingness, using only his nose to try and figure exactly where they were in the castle. "I hope Snow knows what is happening to me." He mumbled quietly to himself.

Crescent snorted. "Whatever..." He grumbled as Apocalyptica vanished. Sniffing the air, he could swear he could smell yet another wolf. "Now what....?" He grumbled as he sniffed around trying to find the wolf.

"Ivy? What's the matter?" Snow asked as she walked up to Cloud and Ivy.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm
Cloud looked down as Ivy laid next to her, pressing her nose to his cheek for a moment before laying her head on his back. She looked at Snow when she walked up, then to Ivy so he could explain. She could hear the pups in the background, making her chortle softly.

[ ooc : sucky for now. razz ]  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm
[occ: It's alright haha, things will get better xD]

Ivy lifted his head, and facing the wrong way he began to speak. "I was out with the pack when I suddenly got a headache and now I can't see...."

Snow looked him over, paying close attention to his eyes. "Well you're blind." She chuckled. "There's not much to do about that."

Nyx squeaked. "Blind! That means I will always win at hide and seek!" She shouted as she crashed into Ivy's side.

Grunting from Nyx slamming into him, Ivy stood up, his legs shaking in fear. "Will I stay like this?"

Snow shrugged, "Only time will tell...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 pm
Cloud touched her nose to his leg before she stood, looking at Cloud. "Is there maybe something we can do to help? We can't just give it up so bluntly." She pointed out. Her blue eyes flashed with something else but she turned her head from Snow, watching the windows.  

xx Shotgun Serenade
Vice Captain

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm
"I hope that being in this region i may find an answer." he looked around before blinking. His body ached as he sat down and licked his wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm
"What is there to do?" Snow asked. "I know no remedies for blindness."

Ivy shuddered. "But....There's got to be something!" He grunted.

Snow sighed. "Well I remember Midnight used to go blind once in a while, though it only lasted a few seconds at a time, maybe you just have a more severe case of what ever the flippty fack she had." Snow said as she walked away, Nyx at her heels. "Cloud, take care of him. I have a bad feeling about this blindness." She whispered to Ivy's mate before leaving the room.

Crescent looked around, knowing that he definitely heard a voice now. He glanced around and sneaked through the forest until he came across wolf that was talking to itself by a river. Crescent sat and watched the wolf, not knowing how to react.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

The Devil Wolfen

6,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm
He sighed as he finished licking his wounds and looked into the sky. A breeze blew over him before closing his eyes. A few moments later he had a feeling of being watched but dropped it.  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff