Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Puppet Master Awaits (Closed/Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm
Story

It would do you no good to leave the Puppet master waiting. He has ways of getting under your skin... Hold on let me explain further. There lives a man in an old mansion that goes by the name 'Puppet Master' and it is a well deserved name. For in his mansion he keeps a total of five Dolls and all but one are ruthless killing machines. Or, so those pesky Humans think when in fact they are actually quite agreeable. They are in fact not really Dolls but creatures of magic and distruction that will on their Master's comand kill anyone who annoys him. Each one has a different set of skills then the last so the Master may choose how his prey is killed or tortured. Now isnt that lovely? But, it is not all murder and depression. There will be romance and the ever lasting bond called friendship. So, will you take on the Role of the Puppet? Or, will you turn back now while you can?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 pm
Rules

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because i really dont feel like getting in trouble for people breaking the rules.

⒉ I do allow cursing but please dont go i followed the little b***h into the forest where i slit her ******** throught because the dumb b***h looked at me funny. I dont know it was all i could think of dont judge me!

⒊ If your character cant keep it in their pants then take it to the PMs or use the magical -Time Skip-.

⒋ Please add atleast a picture and some color to your post. I have ADD and i like to look at pretty stuff.

⒌ No godmonning! I hate it when people act as if they are god. Its just stupid.

⒍ I swear if any of you have the nerve to post only two lines i will hunt you down and drill a screw in your head while your asleep. Thats right just like Stein from Soul Eater. In other words i want a good sized paragraph.

⒎ No real pictures. You must use an Anime picture because real pictures make me feel creepy.

⒏ Fill out the profile layout exsactly how i give it to you or i will not be a happy Ali. Also, add a yummie to your profile. I dont care which one just make sure that no one else has used it already... But, please no Puddies. They freak me out. I am serious about my rules so if you dont have a yummi i will not accept you until i know that you have read the rules.

⒐ Respect your fellow roleplayers. Dont ignore someone just because their character has nothing to do with what your doing thats rude. And, quite honestly i dont like rude people. I liked people to be happy because i am a lovable person who likes hugs so add a hug to your profile as well as a yummie.

⒑ I am the all mighty ruler of this RP so i have the right to add rules as i see fit.

⒒ Have fun. But, not to much fun if you know what i mean~ *wink wink*

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Roles

{Strike means that the spot is taken}

The Puppet Master:

Race: Vampire
Abilites: Telepathy
Use of abilites: To contact his loyal servants
Weapon of choice: Does not use Weapons.
Ability type: Control

The Master's pet:

Race: Siren
Abilites: Siren song
Use of abilites: To entertain the Master
Weapon of choice: Does not use a Weapon

The interrogator of Illusion

Race: Demon
Abilites: The creation of illusions also, known as hallucinations
Use of abilites: To make his victims fell like they are going insane
Weapon of choice: A small dagger
Ability type: Shadow

The Dark Assassin:

Race: Fairie
Abilites: Shadow manipulation
Use of abilites: To help her move around during the night without being seen
Weapon of choice: A black Scythe

The Assassin of the Moon:

Race: Werewolf
Abilites: Shapeshifting
Use of abilites: To move around without being noticed
Weapon of choice: A bow and Arrow
Ability type: Trickery

The interrogator of Tricks:

Race: Witch
Abilites: The use of magic
Use of abilites: To make her victim fear her, or to force information out of them
Weapon of choice: Her magic staff
Ability type: Trickery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile Layouts

{The basic information should be easy. Half of it comes straight from the Roles post i just want to make sure you were paying attention to the Role you have chosen}

[imgright]DirectLinkHere[/imgright]

[color=Color1Here][size=24][align=center]FullnameHere[/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][color=Color2Here][size=18]【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Nickname:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Ability:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Use of abilites:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Ability type:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Role:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=Color2Here][size=18]〖Ⓜore Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Personality:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Must have one and it must include how you met the the Master. If you are the Master just write a short Biography like you would any other character[/i]
[b]Apperance:[/b] [i]Anything about your character's picture that isnt shown in the picture? Also, add a Url here leading to your other form here IF YOU HAVE ONE. You do not need one.[/i]
[b]Likes[/b]
[i]☑

☑ [/i]
[b]Dislikes[/b]
[i]☒

☒[/i]
[b]Closest friend:[/b] [i]Edit later[/i]
[b]Who you barely trust:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=Color2Here][size=18]【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】[/size][/color]

[color=Color3Here][b]Theme song:[/b] [i]Optional[/i]
[b]Extra:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]Username:[/b] [i][/i][/color][/align]

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Arilla Karen

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Aril
Race: Fairie
Height: 5'3
Ability: Shadow manipulation
Use of abilites: To help her move around in the shadows during the night/day without being seen
Weapon of Choice: A black scythe
Role: The Dark Assassin

〖Ⓜore Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation〗

Personality: Aril is calm, and colected most of the time. Though she does have a kind, gently, motherly side for her friends. She has nothing but love, and affection in her heart... As long as you arnt a Human. If your a Human then she pretty much just hates you right off the bat. Oh. And, she is real sensative about her height and it pisses her off when her friends make fun of her for it.
Biography: Aril had spent most of her life in hiding in fear of the Humans. She didnt like how they treated, and hunted down anyone who was not the same as them. It sickened her. So, one day when she desided that she didnt want to live in fear any longer she desided to start killing off the Humans one at a time. On the night of her first kill she stole the girl's soul so that she could use the Human's apperance to move around during the day without being noticed. All went smoothly and no one ever suspected her. She felt invinasble... That is until one night when the Human she was trying to kill had attacked back with a weird Human weapon called a gun. She was left there to bleed to death until the Master found her and nursed her back to health. And, in return she has become his Dark Assassin.
Apperance: There is nothing about her current apperance that is different but, here is what she looks like when and if she goes out during the day.
☑ Staying in her true form
☑ Night time

Dislikes
☒ Sunlight
☒ Water... It makes it really hard to fly when her wings are wet
☒ Pranks

Closest friend: Edit later
Who you barely trust: Sipheria Jinx

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Theme song: Vocaloid Chorus: Hirari Hirari.
Extra: Aril gets hot tempered when people coment on how short she is.
Username: Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

Tsuki Ongaku no Miko

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Tsuki, Miko (formally called by the Master and the Illusionist, although he does it to get on her nerves.), Miki-chan.
Race: Siren
Height: 6 Feet
Ability: Siren Song
Use of abilities: To entertain the Master
Weapon of Choice: Does not use a Weapon
Role: The Master's Pet

Personality: Tsuki is very kind and sweet, although she has forgiven the Witch, Fairie, and Werewolf, the Master and Illusionist are still questionable. She treats everyone like family and sings for those who are down or not feeling well. She is very strong willed and stubborn. She won't give up without a fight, unless it's the Master. However she is very dominant, but never too prideful. She's humble and does deny every compliment about her voice or flawless appearance. She believes herself not beautiful, but that's how she's thought her whole life. Otherwise she's happy about her company and still to this day, wishes to go back to her home and sing for just the children. Loving to see their smiles and hearing their cheerful giggles still haunt her sleep on how she was too weak in her words to protect the one thing she still loves the most. Her village.
Biography: Before the puppets and Master had captured her, Tsuki was a Priestess. Her formal title was The "Ongaku no Miko" or in English, The "Music Priestess". Her beauty was unmatched, her happily melodic voice was untamed and pure bliss, her happiness was unscarred. She wore traditional Japanese Miko clothing at the Shrine she and her companions lived in. It was a small village full of laughter and blessed days, she was free and happy. Singing a glorious and peaceful melody to the children and everyone else in the village, even the visitors that come around to hear the legendary warrior priestess's enchanting voice. Everything was perfect.

That is, until they came...

The Werewolf had disguised himself as a visitor and was sent to assassinate Tsuki, until he heard her blissfully happy voice and reported to the Master. Then, everything fell apart before her very eyes.

The most strongest Priestesses in the Shrine, including Tsuki, had to report for a mission in a haunted village that has been plagued by demons. They left immediately after they placed powerful seals on the Shrine and Temple. However after being deceived and lied to, they left after finding nothing wrong with the village. And that's when Tsuki pieced together the puzzle and immediately all of them rushed back to their home. Only to find it in chaos. The Master was there at the center of it all at the Temple and looking around to see her comrades and companions dead and insane, filled her with impure hatred. Tainting her once pure and blissful melodic voice to a more destructive and crooked deranged wail. Harming those with sensitive ears and senses, but making the insane sing with off pitch melodies that didn't make sense. She was devastated and heartbroken, falling to her hands and knees she cried a Banshee's Wail that rang throughout the country. Lighting struck and rain poured down, but the fire had burned hotter as Tsuki rose to face an evil grinning man with all his puppets behind him. All blank of expression. She clutched hard at the ground underneath her as burning fury tears ran down her cream-ivory cheeks. Her teeth gritted and those cerulean Caribbean Sea blue eyes were unforgiving. But she stood proudly and fought with everything she had until it was her and the Illusionist. The Master watching as she fought him hand to hand and deflecting his illusions with her music. But it wasn't until the Master had ordered him to take away everything pure, that was then she was officially broken as her screams filled the village with absolute remorse. After that they took her away forcefully and she has served as the Master's Pet. But what will happen to her when she starts liking the one who is responsible for her downfall?

Apperance: Other than the scars from the Master and her battles as a Miko, then no.
☑ Blissful Freedom to Sing whatever.
☑ Children or friendly Company.

Dislikes
☒ Silence
☒ Being ordered around.
☒ Isolation

Who you barely trust: It's a tie between the two who were there at her downfall.

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Theme song: Moonlit Lullaby for the Mourning Moon
Extra: She has taken a rare liking to the Illusionist, although they are enemies since she is a Miko and he, a Demon.
Username: Layla Listressa

yum_tea emotion_hug

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 am
Layla Listressa

Did you read the rules?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:35 am
Yes I did..... Wait, I forgot something.... Sorry... ^^"

EDIT~
Got it!
Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am
Layla Listressa
Yes I did..... Wait, I forgot something.... Sorry... ^^"

EDIT~
Got it!
Mrs_Dave_Strider

Well you didnt add the emoticons i told you to lD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 am
cat_sweatdrop
Ok now?
Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 am
User Image

Sipheria Scarlett Jinx Awakusu

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: Jinx, Scar, or Ria
Race: Witch
Height: 5'4
Ability: The use of magic
Use of abilites: To make her victim fear her, or to force information out of them.
Ability type: Hehehe, trickery~!
Weapon of Choice: Magic staff!
Role: The interrogator of Tricks.

Personality: Sipheria is mostly an outgoing women. She doesn't really like enjoy being bored, so she tries to make the best of anything. She likes messing around alot, so she tends to try to pull alotta tricks on others. When she knows you have a secret, she will make it her job to know about it, then keeps it in her staff for later use. She is more of an olderly sister type to those that she knows. Oh, did I mention she's very protective? Yeah, well, if you mess with anyone that she is friends with, she'll hurt you and be sure you do not do it again. Otherwise, she's a very happy and outgoing gal!
Biography: Well you see, Sipheria had been wandering the streets with a bloody body, and her staff held high. It wasn't long before people found out that it wasn't her blood, but the blood of those who were missing. Being wanted for a long time was something she was not planning when she came to town. But it all blew past when she went 'missing' as well. Hah, missing. Not long after the word got around about a witch destrcuting the town, she had meet someone known as the Puppet Master. He wanted her to come and live with him and the other destructive mystical creatures. So she joined them, and soon become one of his little puppets.
Apperance: Long silver hair and a pretty pale body.
☑ Hurting others
☑ Tricks~

Dislikes
☒ Stupid and ignorant people
☒ Non-sweets
☒ Having things taken away from her.

Who you barely trust:

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Theme song: Optional
Extra: She has a tattoo for her spells that come out when she holds her staff. The decorate her arms, legs, chest and stomach.
Username: 08Cannible_Waffles80

yum_strawberry 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:37 pm
08Cannible_Waffles80

The only person who i am allowing to have more then one other form is the Werewolf because he is a shapeshifter so please choose your favoret of the three you gave me... I'm sorry ^^*
But, other then that you are ACCEPTED~

Layla Listressa

ACCEPTED~  

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

Sebastian Silverwing

【Ⓑasic Ⓘnformation】

Nickname: -----
Race: Demon
Height: 6'0
Ability: Illusions or hallucinations
Use of abilites: Make his victims feel like they're going insane
Weapon of Choice: A small dagger
Role: Interrogator of Illusion

Personality: Sebastian is a sneaky and sly demon. Sometimes, people think he's an illusion thanks to his talent. He loves to kill slowly. When it comes to his friends, he becomes kind and loves to talk. Usually, though, he is very very quiet.
Biography: Sebastian hated humans because they looked down on his kind. So he took up the job of being the human's worst nightmare. One night, he met the Master and offered him a job. Sebastian agreed but on one condition, he must be able to go out at night and make humans go mad. The Master nodded and Sebastian became his Interrogator of Illusion.
Appearance: -----
☑ Humans going mad
☑ Friends

Dislikes
☒ Trouble
☒ Light
☒ His Master stopping him from going out

Who you barely trust:

【Ⓐnything Ⓔxtra】

Theme song: [Will find later]
Extra: He has a small liking of Victoria.
Username: Big McLargehuge Girl

yum_wasabipie cat_3nodding

Big McLargehuge Girl

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm
Big McLargehuge Girl

ACCEPTED~