Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Citrine OPEN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm
OPEN

User Image

Look in the info thread first and post your trainer profile before starting to post in here. Please and Thank you!

Welcome, young trainer, to the world of Pokemon. Many adventures await you. You will meet many Pokemon and People. Have fun on your journey. If you need any help contact my assistant, (Lord D Vanity) he will answer any questions you may have.

Now, that you have been given your first Pokemon, you may start your journey. Get out there and show everyone what you're made of!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

Region of Euphia

This the temporary map. We may change it.
User Image

User Image

Towns & Cities:

1. Silvertol Town
_____Home of Professor Argan and her Lab.

2. New Viridian City

3. Erigate Town

4. Raylea Town
_____Leader: Edison

5. Ostfort City
_____Leader: Tycho

6. Darkhill City
_____Leader: Damien

7. Earthvale Town

8. Sandyberg City
_____Leader: Terra

9. Lunar Island
_____Leader: Micki

10. Solar Island

11. Port Haven
_____Leader: Kira

12. Whiterose Town
_____Leader: Falkor

13. Fallenwater City

14. Icevale Town
_____Leader: Lucy

15. Pokemon League

Other Locations:

A. Glass Lake

B. Miltank Farm

C. Bicycle Road

D. Leppagrove Forest

E. Safari Zone

F. Mount Redrock

G. Bluwater Lake  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:17 pm
Reserved as an extra space to put things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:21 pm
OPEN FEEL FREE TO POST  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

PengwiKitty

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wonder what this professor is like... I know she is known for being on her own with her assistants, but still...

Leight's mind was still racing as he was still walking forward. The sun had began to set slightly as he continued to walk. In his hand he was holding the handle to a small plate on which a candle was glowing faintly. Even in the dusk, you could barely make out the shaping of an eye. "Wick..." the candle mumbled faintly; the pokemon was asleep.

"Flint, it's time to wake up little guy, I see the lab up ahead." Leight said as he stopped at the entrance to the PokeCenter. "Do you think we should wait till the morning? We can stay here, plus I can get you some food?" he said looking down at the little candle creature as it floated to the ground off the plate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 am
User Image"Take love, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depths of forever ..."

Oliver woke in his home in the early morning. "Today is the day I officially start my journey!" He got up, got dressed and ran down the stairs to eat. His mother was already waiting for him with breakfast on the table. "Morning Ollie-pop!" Oliver sat down and their pet Scraggy, Jayy, hopped up on his lap. "Hey buddy!" He pet the Pokemon's head. "I would bring you along but I need you here to watch over Mom while I'm gone, Okay?" They Scraggy just smiled and gave a thumbs up. Oliver started eating his breakfast. It was delicious! When he finished he scooped up his back pack and gave his mom a hug and kiss and left for the Porofessors lab.

"It wasn't to far away. Only right down the road. When he arrived she was standing there waiting for all the other trainers. I guess he was there first. "C'mon in! First come first serve for the Pokemon!" Oliver suddenly got excited. All the Pokemon were each in there own little play pen. with their Pokeball in a holster on the gate. He noticed a bug Pokemon down at the end. Sewaddle. He definitely wasn't going down there. He looked up and down the pens. "I think I'll go with ... this one!" He walked over to Pichu's Pen. "Pichu!" He said excitedly. "Okay but be careful she gets skittish around people she doesn't know to well. Show her you'll love her and you'll win her heart!"

Oliver picked up her ball and placed in in his pocket. "Let's go little one! I have some one I want you to meet!" He gently picked up the little mouse Pokemon and headed back to his house. "Thank you Professor!" He yelled as he was walking out the door. "My Mother will love you! You're adorable!" He lightly pet her head.

As he got back home he stopped in. But her and Scraggy weren't home. They must have gone out for some shopping. He turned around and locked the door again behind him. He headed for the nearest Pokemon Center.

"... And you would still only have a glimpse of how I feel for you."

The Crew:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

KnightWolf20x

Friendly Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 am
Alfred knight stood before Professor Argens' Lab in Silvertol. He had had a long journey getting there, arriving in Port Heaven and the bus ride all the way to Silvertol. The bus ride was a bit awkward with everyone staring at him.
'It really wasn't anyone business how old I am when I start a journey.' He thought about what the ticket woman shouted when he replied to his reason for traveling. He thought back to that incident.
[[Flashback]]
Alfred stood in front of the ticket booth and prepared to pay. He looked at the older woman in the booth.
"So where to young man?" She asked kindly. He smiled at her. "Well I'm going to Professor Argen to get my journey starter." he said. She looked Alfred over once with a critical eye.
"Yes, well...age?" She continued.
His smile faltered a bit. "I'm 25." he replied.
"Your 25 and your just now starting your journey??" She yelled, which echoed throughout the terminal. That's when he knew he was off to a rocky start.
[[Flashback End]]
"Well then let's get this show started." He knocked on the Lab doors and waited.
"I wonder what the starters here are like." He asked himself.

((Ooc: I hope It's alright If I join.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 pm
-A WILD ODDISH APPEARS-

Name: Nazonokusa (Oddish) #43
Nicknames: oddy
Dislikes: not having a loving trainer
Backstory: I was hatched by a loving gardener who was always on the road with her fresh produce stand, but sadly one day a team of Thugs kidnapped her and left me (barely hatched) to fend for myself. so it is now my quest to find a team/trainer loving and caring enough to take me under their wing.
Pokemon: (looking for trainer/team)

User Image  

Klarion II The Witch Boy

Fashionable Gekko

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 pm
Taka Flocka Flame
-A WILD ODDISH APPEARS-

Name: Nazonokusa (Oddish) #43
Nicknames: oddy
Dislikes: not having a loving trainer
Backstory: I was hatched by a loving gardener who was always on the road with her fresh produce stand, but sadly one day a team of Thugs kidnapped her and left me (barely hatched) to fend for myself. so it is now my quest to find a team/trainer loving and caring enough to take me under their wing.
Pokemon: (looking for trainer/team)

^Belongs in Info&Profile Thread.

"Flare? How are you holding up back here, are you hurt any? Are your wounds hurt or anything?" Dylan asks the pokemon in his backpack, it nodded, then shooked it's head, barked, and went back into the backpack. Dylan checked his map, and almost ran into the front door, only being stopped by a hurried boy talking to his pokeball, but Dylan couldn't understand what he was saying. Dylan walked into the pokemon lab, and walked up to the help desk. "Excuse me, is this the place that is currently giving pokemon to starting travelers?" The woman nodded and pointed into the direction of the main room of the lab. "Wow... there's so many... Aren't there Flare?" Dylan said as he walked into the lab, not noticing that Flare is glaring at the sewaddle in the back until Flare growled. "Hey, what is it boy?" Dylan asked Flare, before looking up, and staring in the face of the sewaddle. Dylan moonwalked into the wall at the other end of the room from it. "Hmm... Oh, boy, are you here for your starter pokemon?" Professor Agran said as she noticed the boy backed up into the wall.
"Y-y-yes..." Dylan said, shivering, staring at the Sewaddle.
"Oh her? She's harmless, would probably be beaten by one fire attack, here, come meet her." Professor Agran drags him over to the Sewaddle literally, and places his hand on it. The Sewaddle backs up and string shots his hand, Dylan shakes it off and falls back in shock. "Hahaha, I'm sure you two will make a great team." She returns Sewaddle to her pokeball, and hands it to Dylan. "Here's her pokeball, the first gym shouldn't be too far off, but you should train for it." Dylan thanks the professor in a fearful tone, and walked out of the pokemon lab, shaking in his pants, he eventually stops just outside of the town, and sets up a small camp. He tries desperately to get over his fear of Sewaddle with multiple failures leading in muffled screams by himself.  
Public Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games