Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So I've Got This Crazy Idea...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:30 pm
I've been coming up with stories and trying to flesh them out for nearly my entire life (not terribly long, considering I'm only 20). I recently (yesterday) got an idea for a story that I think would be a good idea, provided that it hasn't already been done.

The story is about a Neo-Nazi (either male or female) who falls in love with someone of the same sex (probably of another "race", if you will) and, as you can guess, questions his/her beliefs and such, eventually finding that fascism is bullshit.

Anyhow, I'm not a fan of romance stories by any stretch of the imagination, so I'm not really interested in trying to develop the story much farther than that. The problem is that I hate to let good ideas go to waste, so, in the event that nothing else like this has been done before, I'd like to pass it on to one of the other prospective writers on here.

That's pretty much it. Let me know if either you've seen/heard something similar to this (evidence of it not being original) or are interested in taking it on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 pm
I absolutely love that Idea for a story, and wish I had the creative capability to be a writer, but sadly I do not. I do love how you wish to pass the idea on~ Because it is quite a good one! Especially as I have never seen anything like it before.

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:45 pm
My friend could do it. All you have to do is give her the setting and she can go from there. She's not good at outlines; she prefers to go as it comes. ^-^ Most of her stories actually end up really good, though she always thinks they're never good enough. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 am
The Bodacious Soul Reaper
I absolutely love that Idea for a story, and wish I had the creative capability to be a writer, but sadly I do not. I do love how you wish to pass the idea on~ Because it is quite a good one! Especially as I have never seen anything like it before.

Thank you. I thought someone on here would like it, but, as I said, I'm not a fan of romance stories.
Rainbow Neko Fairy
My friend could do it. All you have to do is give her the setting and she can go from there. She's not good at outlines; she prefers to go as it comes. ^-^ Most of her stories actually end up really good, though she always thinks they're never good enough. ^^;

I'm not really sure what exactly you mean by setting. The time would be modern day, and I suppose the country would be America (as we have the highest concentration of skinheads in the world), but as for specifics it really doesn't matter. Anyhow, just tell your friend to contact me if she wants to hammer out some details on the location. Other than that, I really have no interest in developing the story. That's sort of the whole point of me giving it away. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, as that's not how I mean for it to sound, I just have a rude tone sometimes. sweatdrop  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Mama Spliffs

Vermillion Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 am
Do you mind if I steal that and give you credit? D:

It's just so beautiful ; U ;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm
iiRainDay
Do you mind if I steal that and give you credit? D:

It's just so beautiful ; U ;

I'm fine with it, but you may want to ask Rainbow Neko Fairy. He claims that his friend could do something good with it, and he posted before you, so as far as I'm concerned he has first claim to it, unless he or his yet to be named friend state otherwise.
Maybe the two of you could work on it. Either way I'm good. I honestly want no part of it.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items