Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Heterochromia.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't wanna die in this hospital!
  You gotta take me back outside!!!
View Results

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm
When each eye differs in color, can also refer to hair and skin... My puppy has heterochromia. One of his eyes is brown and the other is blue. Cuuuute. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
XD

My mother's father was like that...Or it might have been blue and green....I don't really remember. I never met the man but in a picture she has you can tell that his eye color wasn't the same.  

Shikume
Crew

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:46 pm
I think it's pretty. Very unique.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:49 pm
fourk
I think it's pretty. Very unique.
I think so as well...  

Shikume
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 pm
People with heterochromia are weird. They probably see slightly different colors out of each eye if they cover one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
People with heterochromia are weird. They probably see slightly different colors out of each eye if they cover one.

looooooooooooooooool  

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:15 pm
fourk
Aoi the Crossdresser

looooooooooooooooool
But seriously, there are people with heterochromia with a different colored eye and when they cover one eye the colors slightly change, like one person said (looked up threads on Gaia) their left eye the white (think they were looking at a white wall) looks green tinted and with the other eye it changes to more like blue tinted or something, and with both eyes open it looks normal. I think they had one brown eye and one hazel eye and they said like "Imagine if it was like blue and brown or green, the difference would probably be much bigger".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:29 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
fourk
Aoi the Crossdresser

looooooooooooooooool
But seriously, there are people with heterochromia with a different colored eye and when they cover one eye the colors slightly change, like one person said (looked up threads on Gaia) their left eye the white (think they were looking at a white wall) looks green tinted and with the other eye it changes to more like blue tinted or something, and with both eyes open it looks normal. I think they had one brown eye and one hazel eye and they said like "Imagine if it was like blue and brown or green, the difference would probably be much bigger".

That's pretty interesting. It just makes me laugh to think about.  

fourk

Ruthless Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items