The Future of the races are yours to decide 

Tags: school, vampire, fight, demons, role play 

Reply Vampires V. Lycans
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is your Vampires V. Lycans Experience?
  I love Vampires V. Lycans
  I like Vampires V. Lycans
  It's OK
  Needs Improvement
  I Hate it
View Results

Ataw

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am
Dammit I'm supposed to keep track of this demon stuff,(srry 4 interupting.) Anyway if u all are woundering i kinda started this whole demon thing even though i have no characters incharge of it, it was just something simple to keep the guild alive. I didn't expect for both side's settlments to be destroyed. But this whole thing will subside in due time. I was just looking for people too play as the new demon characters that are coming in once nekofairy pm me the pics. This whole thing about our guild crumbling is bad ik, but we'er all trying to pich in and thing about the elders/alphas, i hope for god, is solved soon...

[[I hate my Junior year.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm
Alright people! I have created a Symbiote Character profile. Also, If your character is apart of a race other than human, and you see it under the Human/Hunter thread, please PM me your character's profile. I will put it where it belongs and delete the old human one. Also make sure to make any necessary changes to it before sending it. Oh, and A-Tipsy-Spinda. You never PM'ed me when you used Iris as your own personal cotton candy machine. Just saying. >_> Anyways! The whole demon thing is kind of what got me to finally step in. I was a bit hesitant at first, but it was getting farther and farther from the original story line. I don't mind side stories, but I at least want to put everything back together first. I was thinking that we could have the new elders come from some kind of council who are well aware of the war, and have sent people to keep it going until a side has won (that is their goal. I am not saying that any of this is sure to happen). I was also thinking of having some sort of "quests" every once in awhile. They would take place away from the usual RP areas we have now. I also want to get to putting together some sort of recruitment thread for elders. I need people who will be on a lot. Maybe at least 4 or 5 times a week. The more constant the better. I'm not saying that you have to be on at every hour of those days. I just want someone who can be on long enough to get stuff done. I also appreciate the help that I am getting already. I was just wondering what other requirements I should put down for those who want to become elders. Oh, and yes. Elders are supposed to be badass. They are supposed to be stronger than their regular kin. I guess that Scott's current Sym would be considered and elder for that race. So an elder would be ideal to fight him I guess. Once everything is in order, I will post elder character threads, and an elder recruitment thread.  

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ravall Starstrider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 am
DeathOnSet

I'm sorry! I was hoping to make Carnage known as a sadistic b*****d lol It won't happen again I promise! OH and for people wondering, I need people to join in the evil symbiote cause! Carnage needs followers and this would give Roleplayers a chance to get out their aggressions as an evil character >:3 PM me with your profile so I can check it over and see if it is suitable for Carnage's army lol There is only one rule and that is you must start as a HUMAN to join Carnage. Other races are excluded from gaining symbiotic powers... Just imagine a Lycan with a symbiotic partner 0-0 overkill much?...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:14 pm
A-Tipsy-Spinda

Haha it's alright. I guess that I will stick you in the charge of the symbiotes then! ^^ Oh, is Scott's other symbiote still inside the hospital? Just wondering.

@ Everyone or whatever. I am usually on from around 3:30pm East Coast time - to whenever I feel like going to bed. I sometimes post early in the morning if I have the time. I will not be on most Saturdays. Also, on Wednesdays, I will be on at 5pm, because of a club. I am also planning on starting a club soon. If I do, I will post the change in my schedule.

P.S.: I am 3 hours ahead of the time presented on Gaia. If that makes things a little more easy.  

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

riposa in pace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:23 am
I wanna be a symbiote razz  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am
Hello. -^.^- I have been thinking that something might be happening to the vampires that could turn them into ani-vampires, and they can only feast on normal vampires blood. >:3 Just an idea for now though. ^~^;
@DeathOnSet: sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm semi-back. ^~^; anywhoz, I was wondering where Iris was, of course Chi would be looking for him. X3

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:48 am
Melanie Nox Rose
Hello. -^.^- I have been thinking that something might be happening to the vampires that could turn them into ani-vampires, and they can only feast on normal vampires blood. >:3 Just an idea for now though. ^~^;

Hey Mel! X3
When did you get back? o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:54 am
DeathOnSet
Melanie Nox Rose

Hey Mel! X3
When did you get back? o_o

Wow you were fast. o.o hehe, well hello. ^.^ And I got back when turkey day came. X3 though I've been gone in between times. ^~^; by the way I edited my previous post.  

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

DeathOnSet

Gekko

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am
Melanie Nox Rose

-Didn't see at first- O_O

Iris is in the hospital. He was nearly killed (again) on his birthday a few months ago. He is fully healed now though, and he was given a drug that had a side effect that lets Zefin come out until it wears off. They are in his room where you left him before. Krystal is also there. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 pm
DeathOnSet
Melanie Nox Rose

-Didn't see at first- O_O

Iris is in the hospital. He was nearly killed (again) on his birthday a few months ago. He is fully healed now though, and he was given a drug that had a side effect that lets Zefin come out until it wears off. They are in his room where you left him before. Krystal is also there. o:

^~^; eheh, sowwies. But she be headed there now.. though she'll be drunk >.> -ish.  

Melanie Nox Rose

Timid Kitten

7,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 pm
So with people having homes in this guild, we should have people ask if they can create apartments in this guild? Respectful of course and that they go under approvement before posting. Even if to make things cleaner that another forum section should be labeled for this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:20 pm
xTwisted Jester
So with people having homes in this guild, we should have people ask if they can create apartments in this guild? Respectful of course and that they go under aprovement before posting. Even if to make things cleaner that another forum section should be labeled for this.

I agree with this fully but I will say this, instead of apartments, lets make like a campsite. For example, if anyone ever read or watched the Percy Jackson series or movies, there is a camp there that no harmful creatures can come into, only for the demigods. Have something like that for maybe the humans then for the demons, vampires, or lycans, the demons could live in caves, vampires could live in a large castle, and the lycans can live in like thick wooded areas. Just my opinion though on the matter. I do like the idea of an apartment complex though to kinda show different rooms for different characters though I do believe that they would need jobs to help support their wage to keep living there while in a camp, it could be like a refugee camp where they can stay there if they help out gathering supplies, resources, etc.  

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:03 pm
xTwisted Jester
So with people having homes in this guild, we should have people ask if they can create apartments in this guild? Respectful of course and that they go under approvement before posting. Even if to make things cleaner that another forum section should be labeled for this.

This is a very good idea, and I'll likely be running it across the crew and captains to see if we can get a subforum set up for people's humble abodes/campsites/apartments, whatever it may be!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 am
Vicar Amelia

I hope it follows through. This can add more structure to the guild and a bit more freedom towards the members.  

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm
I am wondering if my idea is still going to be considered. The reason behind it is because the guild seems a little restricted on locations for others. I know this might come by as an irritating feedback, but it would be nice to have more locations in the neutral zones. Especially for those who want to create homes but so long as they are approved.  
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff