Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katjive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:52 am
................▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User ImageYou need a little old place where your dogs can come together? Look no further! Welcome to Kat's LOVE Breeding Shack. I'll be breeding your dogs for you on the first of every month. And maybe at other times too. Because PUPPIES. Everyone loves puppies. Breedings ordered here will be colored by me, Katjive.

...............User Image
................b r e e d i n gxxU P D A T E S

..................... June 22, 2012 . Created my breeding thread

................▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 am

User ImageRules. Nobody likes them, but they're necessary to keep everything running smoothly. If this is your first time breeding your dogs (or even if you've done this a billion times), please refer back to the stickes and announcement threads in this subforum. They have all the info you'll need about breedings and how they work.

.............User Image
................b r e e d i n gxxR U L E S

User Image Please read everything on the front page! Rules are here for a reason, and everything you need to know is right here. Read first!
Breeding slots are not RP-required.
Both parents must have been adults for at least a month. If you just got a dog from an event, too bad. You've got to wait a month to breed, even if your character is 10000000 years old in it's backstory.
Please do not harass me to finish your breeding order! I work over fifty hours a week, and I am a proud owner of a lovely black and tan multi-cultural puppy. Who is very needy. I'll give you time estimates if you oh so desperately need them, but please realize that I have a life outside of the internet.
Please fill out everything on the form that applies to your dog. If your form is incomplete, I may ignore it.
PM me with questions and/or problems. I won't see it for a month if you post it here.

Katjive
Crew

Katjive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 am

User ImageThe information posted below, which can also be found in the information sticky, contains all the facts and prices you'll need to know for every type of breeding. Please, pretty please read everything so that we don't have any sort of hiccups with this thing.

................b r e e d i n gxxP R I C E S

User ImageNormal Dogs
15k for a regular breeding

Cosplay Dogs
25k for a cosplay breeding
For a breeding to be considered a cosplay breeding, one or both of the parents must be a cosplay

................l i t t e rxxSI Z E S

User Image 1-6 puppies for show dogs
1-4 puppies for working, agility, and pet dogs
1-3 puppies for strays and outcasts
Litter size is determined by the mother

................b r e e d i n gxxF A C T S

User Image Breedings are not RP Required! This means you do not have to roleplay to get a slot. However, if you present three roleplays (One including the father, one including the mother, and one including both of them) then you will receive an additional pup.
Cross breeding between species will result in puppies that are either the mother's breed, or the father's breed - there are no mutt lines. For instance, if you breed a Husky with a Doberman, some puppies will be huskies, and some will be dobermans. In some cases, you may have a litter that is all one breed.
The mother's last litter must be adults for at least a month before she breeds again. If there is an issue with the growth progress of your last litter, please contact a manager.
Litter size is determined by the female. So if the female is a stray, she will have only 1-3 puppies. If she is a show dog, she will have 1-6 puppies. She's carrying the puppies, so their health is determined by her quality of life.
Again, both parents must be adults for at least a month before breeding! This applies to newly obtained dogs as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

User ImageRoleplaying is such a huge part in keeping Woof! (or any shop) alive and we really love to see people active. For those who go above and beyond the typical role playing requirements, we've decided to do something special with their litter's outcome. If you show us that you're truly dedicated to your breeding pair, you may be eligible for custom pups within your litter! Before you jump the gun, please be sure to read the custom pups sticky within this subforum - the information here is simply a brief recap.

................c u s t o m - i nxxR U L E S

User Image You must have 6 completed roleplays! You will need 2 RPs between the breeding pair, 2 RPs from the mom, and 2 RPs from the dad.
Both parents must have been adults for at least four months. We want seasoned couples who have put a lot of thought and care into their plots and relationships. Too often are pets bred as soon as they are able to, and we want to see couples who are willing to wait.
A couple can only receive up to two custom puppies. These pups will be added on to the already rolled number, so if you roll four pups and custom-in two, your couple will have six puppies.
Custom pups will not cost extra. You've already paid enough through your dedication to your couple and the shop.
Post a completed custom form with your breeding form! In order to receive custom pups, you will need to post completed a custom form(s) with your breeding form. Custom forms can be found in the customs section of the guild.

Katjive
Crew

Katjive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:01 pm

User ImageLooking to snag a slot? The information posted below will tell you the slots I currently have open, the ones that have already been claimed, and the ones that are closed. If you see a slot open that you like, post the form below and claim it! I roll for my slots 90% of the time. If I decide to do CC slots, I'll let you know.

................b r e e d i n gxxS L O T S

User ImageUnedited Slots
[Open]
[Open]

Cosplay Slots
[Closed]
[Closed]

Bribe Slots
[Closed]
[Closed]

................b r e e d i n gxxF O R M

User Image
[b]Usernames:[/b] [you and the owner of the other breeding partner]
[b]Roleplays for Extra Pups:[/b] [ link to them]
[b]Father's Name:[/b]
[b]Father's Image:[/b] [post the img]
[b]Mother's Name:[/b]
[b]Mother's Image:[/b] [post the img]
[b]Do you want throwbacks? Post links (not images) to family members and I may incorporate their designs:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 pm

User ImageInterested in seeing the other breedings I've done? Check out the images below to see the lives we bring into this world! They are absolutely adorable! (Thanks to Micro! And me too, I suppose.) This post is also here for my records.

................p a s txxB R E E D I N G S

..................... None as of now

Katjive
Crew

Katjive
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:06 pm
..::..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:09 pm
..::..