Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image Abila was dressed in the attire to meet her new 'groom'. An arrnaged marriage that she was torn over for many days. Especially with Espoir. Her doting friend and even had feelings deeper than everyone thought but once this came about. Her world tumbled. She sat waiting... in entertainers clothing.. A beautiful phsyic like her mothers, and soon she will be old enough to be fully fledged entertainer but still she was an appertence.. Waiting for her don to arrive. It was a rocky way he got here but he promised to protect her and her family. This was for her 'family' not her. So she accepted her fate with a stiff upper lip.. Holding back so many tears as her parents looked on at her courter. Then the shock came in and the wave of confusion flew in like a storm. Her parents were protective- and mistakes were made but whats done. Was done. As if her life couldn't get any worse..

( time skip )

After the inital surprises, it had been a hand full of days since they were arranged to be married. It was wronmg on both parts but neither pride at the time could do anything but still honor it. WHen she became of age- she would be with him and that was the end.

"You don't have to follow me everywhere I go." She huffed, as she went through the familiar tunnels under ground. Admittingly she wanted to talk to Espoir but with him on her tail that wasn't going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 pm
The striped cheetah felt as if he was babysitting, his dark eyes looming over her as his tail flicked annoyed behind him. He hadn't any idea he had been bound to a cub, basically. Sighing he looked at the darker colored female, wishing somehow he could get out of this but knew he couldn't. He had sworn himself, he could see the displeasure in her parents eyes. His scarred and marred body less than perfect for the council femme's daughter. Scowling at the girl he rumbled lowly, "If I didn't that would defeat the purpose to why I am here," he sauntered along behind her not sure how any of this would work. The male wasn't sure if he wanted it to work. How could he see her as anything but a cub?  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:26 pm
"No. I can very well take care of myself." She huffed again, and after a few yards- she finally turned around. "Ok- you know what sir. Though haveth a vow- I believe in still giving ones space. I am an entertainer~ no one will pay attention to me if I have someone following me around. What about my practices, my training- are you going to be there for all that too?" It was the natural reaction for a cub with this much weight on her shoulders.

How could she be the best entertainer? She had once silenced a crowd before he came along.. Now what would they think? What would Espoir think!? Her face frowned heavily, away from him then slowly looked up at him.

"You should try and get yourself out of this misery right. Thats what this is." Inflating her mouth to have her cheeks puffed-. Only well spoken because of her on going personal training with her mother. One of the most proper cheetahs ever to have lived. "Ffff... "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 pm
Jelani's ears flattened out on top of his head, not only was he betrothed to a cub but a disrespectful one. "Well I'm glad a cub thinks she knows what she believes in. Yet, I'm older and wiser and do not take advice from someone like you," he rumbled as he started to get more irratated. He couldn't help but get a good laugh as she called herself an entertainer. "Yes so very entertaining," his face turned from a cheshire grin to a scowl. "Don't you think I've tried, I don't enjoy babysitting," he hissed as he moved forward past her. The sun beating down, he was growing bored and hungry, still his eyes kept watch of any danger.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 pm
"I'm not a baby!" She ran after him- almost to start a fight- but alas she wasn't a fighter, an entertainer in training. Even lesser than that as she would start her first real lessons today. That would be where they were heading, PLENTY of females to occupy him, she thought. Then while he was busy, she could slip away. Oh yes, the deviant...

"Im an entertainer!" Slamming her paw in to the ground. Trying to contain how fustrating this was.. how would she explain all this!

[ Time skip ]

The lessons she was in- was with a mix of rogues coming in, full grown adults and some- very little of the younger crowd. All her heart was for beocming the best, becoming what everyone had strived for. A geisha.. Everything about it.. Lured her. And thus, she had outshined the adults.. With her movements so fluid, and the sweat bound on her matted fur. She was working so hard, so determined. You could feel the passion she had flowing out of her.. And that would rub anyone just the wrong way.

Adults would see it as admiring young star while the younger crowd wasn't as kind.. And after the 'try outs' the ones whom bestest would be given a spot in the next 'concert'.. And when they called her name, almost half passed out- she booked it with the last bit of her energy to laugh.. and be gleefully excited over her achievements. Maybe all that hard training with Ajani and her mother had paid off..

And when she was getting ready to leave behind the stage... She was grabbed then pulled back! Having almost given her whiplash, and she was literately jumped.. But all the girls in her age group.. They were vicious, anything to be on top... Anything to get noticed- and even if she was a royal cub.. She wouldn't get any better treatment for outshining them all. She brought her paws up to cover her face and was beaten, yet she didn't cry out- she tears flowing down her face.. Claws of the many, until they pulled one of her paws away..... And thats what they did it..

A more hefty juv pushed down on her wrist. "And I'll make sure you never dance again!" And had pushed a fair amount of weight to have Abila FINALLY scream out.. And thus most if all the younger ones scattered..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 pm
Jelani had been waiting for most of this to be over, he had to admit the female had talent whether or not he wanted his future mate doing this type of work was still debateable. However he felt that he should wait until she was older, at least this would keep her preoccupied and out of trouble. Or so he thought, after hearing her scream out he was on his feet and back stage. Seeing the other juvenille on top of her, he snarled fierciely at her his dark hues darkening on her. With one swipe of his paw she was tossed to the ground from Abila. His scarred face stared down at the unfamiliar one, and his clawed paw at her throat digging in at the slightest. "If you or any of the others touch her again, I will make sure you will be no more," he hissed. "Do I make myself clear?" he growled heavily. The younger female whined nodding her head and sputtering out a yes, he let her go though she limped away sorely. The male moved towards Abila finally looking over her, small scratches and ruffled fur, "Lets go," he stated lowly, wondering if he was going to have to carry her.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm
The girl had literately grasped her girl's other paw and couldn't figure how to let her let go. Especially with all of them surrounding her. Resisting would cause more pain- and just held her arm til he told her to get up. She wanted to cry, it hurt so bad.. Tears were starting but she tried so hard to retain them. This wasn't entertainer like..

So, though painful.. she slowly got up- fell forward.. Then tried again only to stumble. The little one had a hard hide- or she tried to have. She didn't want to be 'lesser' nor 'weak'. And if HE had looked down at her- even worse. She didn't need his help.. Then finally she lifted up with all her might.. Everything was sore.. And this was just the beginning. Yes, entertainers were almost if not more vicious than the fighting ranks. ANYTHING to get on top- that was everyone's mind set.

One of the teachers reared her head to look- and she had already knew when seeing the girl what had happened.. "My apologies.." Her voice was soft.. "This path isn't easy." She looked up to Jelani. "She would need to see a nanny as quickly as possible to get that wrapped. You will be taken out of the concert. We await your recovery."

And Abila just stood there, on all three with her other paw raised in pain.. But that moment her heart shattered in her chest... No... "I can still do it!" With one of the side of her face puffed up more than the other. "I can- I heal quickly." Giving a hard nod. But her legs felt like they'd give in any moment..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Jelani looked at the teacher, "You should be ashamed of yourself," his voice cold from his previous fights. "Shameful students if you can call it that. I suggest you get them in line. I do not see how you can have pride in what you do, as it is clear this is not the first time this has happened," his eyes still looming over the other female. "You won't be doing it, you can barely walk," he looked down at the younger female, his betrothed. Still not understanding why she wanted to do this dispicable task of 'entertainment.' "Move along," he demanded, giving the teacher one last glare before looking to Abila expectantly.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 pm
"Because that is our role. This is our role in the pride. We are entertainers- and thus the mindset is to get ahead no matter what it costs us. I too had been in her shoes. It is a hard path, but instilled in us is the need to get ahead." Eyeing him. "You must be new. No path is an easy one. Learning this, and triumphing over these bumps in our lives will make us better. More worthy of glory." She heightened her head. "I will then see you in class tomorrow then." Looking down at Abila..
And though she was pretty roughed up, and when he quickly interupted her that she wouldn't do the concert.. That feeling of hate started to build.. "She's right! This .. this is nothing." Barely even able to keep herself up without wiggling all about.. And she limped next to him, feeling slightly ashamed that she was taken by surprise. More- that her 'husband' had decided her fate and no matter how much she wanted to go.. She would have to listen to him. Unless someone interviened and it wasn't likely that the teacher would. Tripping over herself but catching herself her legs felt wiggly and sore.. and she hung her head low.. ".....I can do it.."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:40 pm
"Oh please...there is talent and there is none. Sure you can work to get better, but to destroy what is good is never good in hindsight. Should I kill my fellow soldier because he is better than I, or will he have my back later?" he growled lowly. "Getting ahead like that only makes you a good liar and a back stabber," he hissed. He nodded to the teacher before moving along with Abila. though slow he thought it might be better for her to walk. To see if this was worth it, if she really wanted it. Let her suffer through it, he had been through worse. He felt his adrenaline start to fade away and his anger fade away, but the way he saw it they were tarnishing something that was his. The only thing he had since he had agreed to the rules of his pride. He was dreading that decision right about now, to have a female he could never make happy and much younger than himself.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:53 pm
She was strong- and she was determined, in spirit.. She knew she had what it took- her mother could do it.. She couldn't be any lesser than middle class! The girl would be the laughing gazelle of the whole pride.. Especially letting her family down and her pride. She needed to remain in the high class standings somehow. Even if you were a cub of royalty- you have to go from the bottom to the top just as hard as your parents before you. Making it equality and progression through your own means and not just by blood.

This all meant so greatly to her and yet... he stood up for her, when in their culture their was no need. Things like this happen.. Her ears fanned backwards.. and she wanted to cry.. Putting her paw down finally to start walking on it. Whimpering, and trying so hard to grit her teeth. And it sent a pain so harsh through her that she squeaked and when she pushed on ended up falling forward. Again.. and again.. til at one point, when she fell she just stopped moving. She didn't want to make any more of a fool out of herself.. and just curled up in a ball. Just wanting to cry but she knew she couldn't.. that'd make them 'win' and .. her be 'weak'. "I ... guess I'm not even good enough to be your ... wife if I am so weak.."

A child speaking like this.. one couldn't even begin to understand how she was taking the pride's orders.. to another level. How it effected her..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Jelani let the other female rant on, he had raised himself and only joined a pride later to be traded off as if he was an object. No one knew his upbringing and how he survived, yet here they tried. The male watched her stumble and fall to the ground mumbling things older for her time. "Yes, how I delight in having a wife who wishes to entertain in other males," he grumbled. He felt jipped, what about his wants and desires. Was he supposed to cater to her forever. This pride was new to him and he wasn't sure if he was going to like it. But to get out of it would be treason. Sighing as they were out in the open and still needed to get back he moved his head from under her body to shuffle her onto his shoulders and back to carry her back.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:45 pm
Abila was at her lowest now, from being a total brat- this was because of having to not hang out with Espoir anymore, not being able to defend herself as she wanted, and everything for her now was being restricted. All because of him... But no matter how much she blamed him, she was equally as hard on herself. Why didn't she see them sooner- was she too happy over it. She didn't see... and kept racking her head over it.. but she the sores were too much for her body that seemed so unfamiliar to being hurt like this..

Yet he lifted her from her lowest.. And when she was placed on his back. It dawned on her how weak she could have seemed to him. If he couldn't take her seriously then who would. And after a few moments walking through the tunnels.. She clung to him tight and started to cry. As if ever step he took made HER weigh more and she let it out.. The disappointment.. Yep. She tried to..she tried to keep it in..

"Please.. don't take me home.. please.." Her voice cracking..trying to mask that she was silently crying.. trying SO SO hard to be strong..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm
"Why not?" he inquired sternly making his way down the familiar corridors. This cub, this female was strange to him. "Where else would you go Abila, you need to see a nurse and be with your mother." He sauntered down the tunnel he had no time for barganing with cubs, or a future mate.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:59 pm
She sniffled.... "Dont..." Her ears pinned back and she whimpered. She didn't want her mother to see her this banged up. Nor her father, dare not anyone touch her father's kids.. But mother probably didn't tell him what she too had to grow through to get to where she was. A paw softly let up upon his back then again tried to hold him close to her.... "Can't you heal me.. Can't I stay...with ..........you...?"
Pressing her face against his back. "I don't want anyone else to see me like this.. Not mother, nor father.." Maybe he would understand her.. maybe. Doubtful since he didn't even want to much deal with her. Right?

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff