Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Food and Stuff (King + Tyshina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:33 am
The cafeteria was jam packed, and the bustle of students and the occasional teacher filling the large area with warm, and sometimes cold bodies. The meal of the day was mystery loaf of meats, which from what King guessed, meant that it was whatever had been left over and shoved into a blender. It certainly smelled that way at least.

Huffing he was stuck in line still, wondering about when said line would move and let him get his mystery meat and other assorted foods. If he was lucky, they would still have a few bones on the dessert trays. IF, the key word. He made no illusions that they were probably out but- A shove from the large boil behind him sent the wolfos bumbling forward, right into another student. “Ach-“ turning to growl at the boil he faced back to the ghoul. ”Sorry, apparently, some cannot bother to be polite and feel the need to shove other students into each other.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm
A cafeteria....? The name of this place still confused her, but then again so did everything in this school. Everything about this place just seemed so strange to her. Which in turn really just made her more curious of everything and how it worked. The cafeteria though was the strangest of all to her thus far. The food which was a mystery, the large amount of people of all background, and even the smell as unique as it was. This place was so full of something.

Ty tried her best to stay patient and calm as she stood there in this line that never seemed to move. It was like everyone was just stand there and with each tray served nothing changed. Wanting to check on the progress she stood up on her tiptoes and attempted to look over the others in line. Just as she was about able to see, she suddenly felt someone fall into her. She lost her balance quickly and felt herself tumble to the floor below her feet.

Ty sat there for a few moments before letting out a small laugh. After she had laughed for a few seconds she turned to look at the person who had accidently tapped her from behind. "Oh no worries, I guess they just are tired of waiting like the rest of us," she said with a kind voice, "This line definitely does not want to move it."

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:32 am
The ghoul didn't seem to upset thankfully, though the boil behind them looked ready to shove them both. Offering a hand down to help her up, King sighed. "Impatience is no excuse for rude behavior. I-" there was a scuffle up ahead, and suddenly the line lurched forward only to stop abruptly once again. The idea of the line moving was apparently too good to be true.

Ears twitched as the sounds of a fight broke up at the front of the line. Over pudding of all things. "..I think the hunger is getting to some students." Give the fact one student was just thrown from the line King guessed it was. "I'm Frost in the Storm by the way. Knob Goblin. You?"

chi honda

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 am
Ty gently took his hand and pulled herself upward. As soon as she was back on her feet. She softly spoke, "Thank you so much for the hand. An I agree one hundred percent. Since behavior like that won't help move the line any faster."

As soon as the words came out of her mouth she watched the line lurched forward. Quickly she moved forward in line, a move from what she could hear was due to a fight. A fight over food. "Or maybe it will," she said with a laugh as she turned back around to the student she had just met. "It must be, though I don't blame them. I think even I am starting to get a bit hungry...." she said. At the mention of food her stomach made a small noise, one in which she hoped no one heard.

Kindly and quickly she extended her left hand and spoke with a smile, "Well it's nice to meet you Frost in the Storm. I'm Tyshina. A Witch or also known as a reaper."

iStoleYurVamps

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am
chi honda

Nodding the noise of the crowd was getting a bit louder, the fight seeming to get more people looking and some even joining. King hoped a teacher would break it up soon. "Well, worst comes to worst I'll have to go into town for food. Or go hunting, but that isn't much a chore." It was more fun if anything, the hunt letting him practice his skills.

The fight got louder, and a screech made King wince. Apparently it was starting to get ugly. His tail flicking in irritation, King scowled at the students ahead of them. "Why do they have to fight here of all places.." He didn't have to worry overly long as he was pretty sure he saw a teacher in the distance. The line would move soon.

"But it is a pleasure Tyshina. Tell me, what is it a witch does? I know the one by our tribe lands makes healing ointments but other then that I am afraid I do not know much of reapers, or their magic."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games