Submit

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 pm
The summer sun washed over her skin, soft sea spray splashing onto her face. Kytti lets out a small yawn and stretches lazily, the trip having taken a few days, she was glad to have traveled by boat. Looking to her side, her deerling rests besides her and stirred gently.
"You enjoy your nap Willow?" Kytti asked her deerling softly.
Willow looked up and nuzzled Kytti's arm gently, her way of showing affection. Kytti smiled and ruffled the patch of goldenrod leaves playfully then straightened her long, flowing sapphire locks of hair, and teased them gently into twin ponytails. Kytti stood up, stretched again, and smiled as the boat started it's docking procedures.
"This is it, Willow. Katarina, we finally made it! Ready for adventures?" Kytti asked Willow.
Willow only nudged Kytti's stomach and twitched her ears. Kytti smiled and they began to disembark from the boat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 am
Stepping off the boat, the sights and sounds of the city washed over Kytti and she just stood and took it all in. The sounds of various cars prattling down the streets, machines on the docks, dockworkers yelling to each other to work faster or harder, or move this item somewhere else. The sounds of people and pokemon make it's way to her ears. The smell of the ocean from behind, bakeries in front, and other unknown smells she didn't know assaulted her nose. The sights in front of her were amazing. Large buildings seemingly erupt from the skyline, a pokecenter off to one side, large shops off to another.
"Where to begin? So much to explore, so little time," Kytti giggled and smiled at her deerling.
She started off towards the shops and walked to the entrance, it's large glass doors opening automatically. She enters and surveys the store, seeing shelves and shelves of merchandise and two younger girls in matching uniforms behind a counter to one side.
"May we help you?" they both ask in unison.
"I'm just browsing, but thank you anyways," Kytti replies, her deerling nods in agreement.
They meander around the store for what seems like hours before making a purchase for some pokeballs and various potions. After putting them into her backpack, Kytti and Willow make their way out of the store and back into the throng of the city.  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm
As they stepped back into the city, Kytti couldn't help but notice the bustle of activity coming from another store, so she worked her way into the store where two younger female clerks greeted her in unison again.
"I see quite the hub-bub outside, and figure I would see what the commotion was about. Are you guys having a sale by chance?" questioned Kytti.
They told her the sale was on pokeballs and T-shirts, so Kytti picked up a scyther doll, some more pokeballs, and a lavender T-shirt with a swablu on it. Kytti then packed the items into her backpack and worked her way back out into the street.
"You getting hungry Willow? My tummy is rumbling," asked Kytti to her deerling.
Willow softly nuzzled Kytti's arm in agreement.
"Let's get some snacks," Kytti told Willow with a smile as they walked to a bakery.
"Hrmm, this place looks nice, and smells delicious! I wonder what they have." Kytti thought to herself as she entered the store.
An elderly lady behind the counter smiled from ear to ear and asked, "How may I help you today, sweetheart?"
"Everything smells so delicious, I can't make up my mind. Hrmm..", Kytti replied before choosing some cupcakes, cookies, and some pokefood for later. After she thanked the elder lady, she left the store with her newly obtained snacks and looked for a quiet park to sit down and enjoy her snacks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:32 pm
Having found a bench in a nearby park, Kytti surveyed the area, taking stock of the various types of pokemon at play with their Trainers, and some looking as if they were wild types.
"It's always nice to see how each pokemon will react with their Trainers, and with other pokemon. Kytti thought as she enjoyed some of her snacks. Her deerling found a nearby patch of soft grass and laid down to rest, her stomach full after fully enjoying some delicious cookies.
A loud pop startled the deerling from her sleep and she looked around, Kytti resting in the grass next to her. Eying where the sound came from, an all too familiar smell assaulted her nose, and Willow started to bleat and ran in circles trying to find a place to hide.
"What's wrong Willow? Calm down, it's ok. Calm down. It was just a popping noise. Kytti pleaded, trying to get Willow to calm down. "What's got you so worked up?"
Willow nosed Kytti in the ribs and got her attention to the direction of the noise and smell. She caught the smell and looked down at Willow, who had cowered behind Kytti's legs.
"Potato chips? Is that what you are scared of? Why? They are tast.." she replied as the deerling jabbed her nose into Kytti's ribs cutting her off mid-sentence.
"Okay, okay, no chips. I got it." she replied, then thought to herself, "Why is she so scared of potato chips I wonder."  

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Kysh

Fused Pyromaniac

14,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 am
It took a few hours to get Willow calm, and they ended up taking another nap in the soft grass. Kytti awoke to her deerling nudging her gently.
"What is it girl?" Kytti asked as she stretched.
Willow softly nosed the backpack that Kytti had been using as a pillow.
"Hungry huh?" giggled Kytti.
She reached into the backpack and grab some snacks for them to eat. Shortly after their snack, she packed up her things and stood, the park less populated. Looking to the sky, the sun was past it's peak and was starting it's descent.
"We should find a place to stay, unless you want to camp out." She told Willow playfully.
Willow took a moment, cocked her head slightly, then ran around the grass, hoping her trainer would get the message.
"Camping out it is, you silly girl." Kytti laughed, "Let's go get some goodies."
They made their way back into the throng of the market, it being less crowded than before. Hitting a few stores, Kytti was pleased with her new treasures. She had picked up a few shirts, some books, some more food, a flashlight and batteries,a tent, and a map of the city. Finding another park to camp out, they located a spot huddled in some trees and set to camp. Their tent up, flashlight ready, they huddled together in the tent. There was more than enough room to stretch out, but they liked being next to each other. Kytti got out a book and began to read to her deerling.  
Suburbs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games