Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Overwhelmed shopping (Saya x Kat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm
This was a better time than any. It was after the DD-chets beach fiasco and Saya hoped nothing would come up in the one day she decided to put in her vacation time. Her room was destroyed, a memory that Saya continued to sigh inwardly about.. She didn't have a new room lined up but she was living temporarily with Gale. Which was strange, to live with a male. Any male, really.

But Saya's clothes and anything else was utterly lost to the destruction. She only had time to take out a few articles, her notebook and a few small trinkets. Even those clothes she took out were worn down already. She needed necessities like towels, toothbrush ..

To be honest, Saya had never really gone on an all out shopping before. She saved up quite a bit from hunting down monsters and the past few months without spending much. She stepped out into the portal, alone, wondering where to start.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm
Taking the chance to use up some vacation time, Kat had gone through the portal and arrived at..some mall. She wasn't sure where she was exactly, since she kind of went at random, but it would do. She gathered that she might as well choose to go for a vacation when she could, since she might not get the chance later. And after that..beach, and the convention missions, she needed it.

Stuffing her hands into her pockets, the sun hunter strolled around the mall in her casual, comfortable outfit. She might as well check for new items while she was here, as well as something better to patch the holes in her room then what she currently had.

It was moments later that she spotted another hunter she had seen around briefly. She had never spoken to the trainer before really, nor did she know her name. Now was as good a time as any to greet the girl.

"Hey there!"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm
Saya looked around, her eyes landing on a vaguely familiar female. Her eyes landed on a trainee with long brown hair, a hairstyle that Saya admired on one occasion. She paused, her hand landing on her worn bag strap. it was a little strange, meeting a trainee off the Deus grounds. But it was a feeling that Saya guessed she would have to grow accustomed to .. Although that wasn't a bad thing.

"Hi there. You took the portal out too?"

Saya assumed she was on the same mission Saya was. Restocking and refurnishing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm
Grinning as she reached the female hunter, Kat folded her arms and shifted her weight. She hadn't figured any other hunters might come through the portal so soon, but hey! Lucky for her, she got some company while she was here!

"Yep. Figured if I want to take some time off from the job, I might as well do it now. And after that crazy mission Allan sent me and some others on.." she shuddered at the thought. "How about you? What brought you out here?" All she knew was that it could be a number of reasons. Many of the hunter dorms were completely trashed, so it was possible that she was here to re-supply.

Pausing, she scratched her cheek before speaking again. "I'm Katherine by the way. Kat for short. I don't think I've ever met you before. Well..talked to you, anyways."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:01 pm
"Katherine .. I'm Saya. No, I dont believe we've met before. I've seen you around though, once in a while." Saya shook her head, a little curious as to the "mission" that Allan sent her on. But that wasn't today's topic. She held up her purse, trying to laugh the next topic off sheepishly or with a carefree nature that wasn't very successful.

"Well.. My dorm room was one of the unlucky many that got destroyed. Unfortunately, this was where nothing can be salvaged. So I don't have a lot of clothes .. or other things." Saya remembered the broken door, which happened on the first step into her room. Everything else was pretty much in tatters or shreds. "I guess I'll need to buy a lot of things then. What are you out here for, Kat?"

There was something about saying the name of a new person you just met.

lividpeas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am
Nodding when she mentioned her name, she gestured for her to follow her over to one of the mall benches to sit. Once seated herself, Kat returned her gaze to Saya. "Yeah, I wasn't around for a while, so that might also be why we haven't met before." Shrugging, she leaned back against the bench.

Well, she had guessed right about her dorm, but she had no idea it was as bad as she had said. "Damn, that sucks..do you have a place to stay?" Most likely, she did. She couldn't see her sleeping out in the hallways or something. One of the other hunters had probably given her somewhere to stay until everything had been sorted out. "Well, you definitely came to the right place if your looking to buy new clothes and stuff. This mall is huge! I'm surprised I haven't got lost yet."

Pausing, she had to think a moment. "I don't really have a reason for being out here. Aside from there being holes all through my dorm, there's nothing else wrong with it. I could pick up some supply's to start patching the holes, but I guess I'm just out here to just..have some time off, and not have to worry about hunter stuff."

Random Artist

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm
Saya followed Kat to the bench, taking a moment to lean back onto the back of the bench. There was something about knowing that you were in a world where no sudden beach monsters or other things suddenly coming out to attack you. "I do. I'm temporarily staying at Gale's place but I'm afraid it'll get rather crowded since there's quite a lot of hunters without rooms." Saya explained with an effort to be cheerful but a small sigh escaped her.

She glanced around at the stores in front of them, as Kat noted the mall and it's large size. No doubt, Saya would find a lot. Now the only thing that mattered was price range.

"Lucky. It seems, even on my time off, all I can do is worry about Deus matters. Although I'm sure I can save supplies shopping for the end of the trip. Would you like to help me pick out clothes and stuff?"

Saya gestured to her wardrobe, the universal understanding was that some girls were not blessed with fashion sense and some were. Also, shopping was nearly an impossible task if one took it on in a singular manner. It practically called for help like a bleating sheep or a lost puppy. "You dont have to spend all of your time of course-- I'm sure you had other plans for the day! I wouldn't want to bother you on our scarce vacation time."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 pm
Scanning the area for any sign of a coffee, or even a slushy shop, Kat returned her gaze to her fellow hunter. "I guess that's always a possibility. From what I heard, Gale has quite the group crashing there at the moment. If you do find that it gets too crowded there, your always welcome to crash in my dorm. Room 132. I'll probably have the worst of it fixed when I pick up the proper supplies, so you wouldn't have to worry about creepy crawlies." She grinned, leaning back.

For picking a place at random, Kat was sure glad to have arrived here. She hadn't been to mall this big in her life! No doubt, she would find everything she needed and then some.

"Its not hard to, actually." she replied, scratching at the back of her head. "Just have to push it to the back of your mind, is all. Maybe today we can get your mind off of Hunter stuff, and have a little fun, eh?" Shrugging, it was probably a good idea to look for some new clothes while she was here. Some of the stuff she did have were a little..ruined from the aftermath of everything that had happened. "Sure. We can stop by a cafe or something after for lunch if you'd like as well."

The sun hunter nearly sputtered into laughter at her words. "Nah, I've made no plans, apart from one: pick up what I need, and head home. Nothing special. I would be more worried about taking up your time, 'cause its sounds like you do have plans."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm
"Your offer's quite generous. Don't be too surprised .. if I take you up on it." Saya sounded a little shyer at the moment, genuinely amazed that this female hunter, she barely knew, would be offering her room. "Perhaps, we could have a sleepover?"

Like girl sleepovers.

Her hand reached into her small little bag at Kat spoke, entering some vague reminder into her notebook. "Your plans sound like fun. Put hunter stuff to the side for now, hm." She mulled over it, imagining a day without the terror of Deus ex antics. "I don't have too much plans, I'm sure we can finish it on our way." Now that she and Kat were discussing it, an overwhelming feeling of excitement entered Saya's shining eyes.

"Shall we go?"

Saya was excited, excited, excited.

lividpeas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:56 pm
The sun hunter grinned at the girl, happy that she considered her offer. "I won't. Besides, its the least I can do to help out a fellow hunter." However, had she been anyone she didn't get along with, it was likely she would not have made the offer. Saya appeared a sweet girl, so the offer stood if she ever needed a place to crash. Snickering a the thought, it made her think back ways to when she was still a kid in the foster home, and some of the other girls and her would make little forts out of their bed sheets and slept over in each others rooms. Seemed like so long ago now. "Sure, why not?"

Nodding, she rose to her feet. "Yeah. Today, we're not hunters. Today, we are just two girls out to have some fun. Alright?" She couldn't give a toss what was going on over at Deus right now. Right now, this was their time to relax. "Sure." Kat's grin only grew wider at Saya's excitement. Holding out a hand, she offered to help her up.

"Lets go!"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 pm
Saya and Kat also had the best time ever at a slightly foreign mall.

Saya might have also spent every single penny she had on a new wardrobe, along with a large supply of snacks which didn't exclude sweet drinks, candies, chips and future gifts~

But those tended not to last long in Deus at all.

lividpeas
OK IDK WHAT TO DO OK

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces