[PRP] Ich Will [Prim x Hakuna] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 pm
Prim didn't know how long the goddess had been out, but most paid her no mind, and as such, Prim chose to lay by her and cover her with his wing. He'd never seen a goddess like that, a Goddess covered in scars or so tired, not in a long time, and he remained still, wondering. Who was she? Where was she from? The male lay his head on his paws, watching calmly. He'd have answers... Sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Pain. She remembered pain. Pain and blood and claws, a battle. A fight. Fighting...that was part of who she was. Part of her person. She remembered two little faces as well. And names to go with them.

Sio and Cio. Who were they? The female groaned, eyes opening, a pained noise coming from her as she quickly closed them again. Light. She was not used to light, her soul screamed. She carefully opened her eyes again, another scent registering to her and setting her on edge. Someone was near her. "Wha..." Her back felt strange. Something on her back...MOVED with her. Flexed like her legs. What in Sparda's name?

Sparda? Where had that thought come from?

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:26 pm
"Ssshhhh.... Move slowly. Don't move too fast." Primitus swallowed fear to nuzzle the female breifly, moving his wingf to shield her eyes.

"It's safe. You are safe." Primitus purred gently. He was glad to see signs of life, glad he wasn't interrupting a rebirth... He hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm
The female made a noise of annoyance. "I'm not a child." Something told her she was FAR from a child. And she moved to right herself and get herself on her paws, the strange new appendages on her back helping to balance her. "Who are you? What is this....BRIGHT place?" The last couple of words were hissed, tail thrashing behind her and eyes narrowed against the light.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:32 pm
"No, simply someone sleeping who looks to be new." Prim kept a wing over her, trying to help shield the light. He listened to her question, before nodding slowly. Ah... She'd been mortal, once. He felt himself sick a breif moment.

"I am Primitus. This place is the Haven of the Gods." He waited, flinching. This might end badly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Primitus. Huh. Interesting name. Not a familiar one, either. Then again...what was familiar, aside from those names and little faces?

"The Haven of the Gods..." And she looked to one side...and startled at the black, red, and gold wing that greeted her. That was obviously attached to her as she tried to jump away from it. "What in Sparda's name?! What is this doing on me?!"

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:04 pm
Primitus sighed, sitting. "Some mortals ascend into wings." He tried looking comforting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:06 pm
She tried to keep herself calm, though her breathing was quick and her ears back. "I..." Mortal. Something inside of her..."I was the mortal carrier of something greater..." Was she that something greater now?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 pm
Primitus blinked, and sighed.

"Mortals.... Something greater?" He shook his head. "I'm afraid I wouldn't know much about that. I'm a wanderer, myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 pm
The female made a noise of frustration and shook her head. "I...I cannot...I know I should know what I think of, but I cannot...recall it. It's blank..." Why? Why could she not retrieve the knowledge, the memories?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:16 pm
"They may return in time. Don't stress so much." Primitus smiled gently, settled calmly. He felt for her.... She was so lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 pm
She sighed, tail twitching in her annoyance. "I see." She looked him over, then pad around him to look him over fully. "So...how do I get down from this place?" Her wings flexed in an almost unconscious reflection of her thoughts, wanting to leave this bright place.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:31 pm
Primitus smiled.

"Of, of course. I can show you if you like. I have some relatives from my past life who we can talk to to try helping you recover past memories as well." Primitus remained pleasant, happy to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:49 pm
Her wings stopped fluttering, moving to fold in at her sides. "You..." She raised a brow. "Are willing to help me with more than just directions?" And he was even pulling his relatives into it..."Why?"  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 pm
"It's the right thing to do." Primitus spoke gently, even smiling still. "And most of my relations are good as well, mortal or not. I'm sure they'd happily help."  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff