Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A mermaids instinct...(Thana/Amphi)[C] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:45 pm
Apparently no one was safe from a mermaids natural instinct. She didn't know if it was because she was getting older, and thus her mermaid instincts were opening up on land now that she was comfortable or because others had just....accepted it as something she did....But again....No one was safe from this breaking out habit.

So she didn't find it odd when she scouted a spot out for Thana, making herself comfortable on the ground. Bushes her cover as little small tips of ear fins stuck out.

She wasn't sure why she was stalking Thana after all. They were easily at the level were she could visit him like a normal friend. This just seemed....funner. Like Predator stalking prey.

Amphi was a predator and Thana was here prey today!

And then she blushed because that seemed silly. Because Mermaids only stalked humans for prey. Because they were hungry. Was Amphi hungry?!?!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Thanatos had been told by Biskoto how a 'nice reaper boil' named Roch was looking for him, to get him to get Amphi to stop... Stalking him. However, one thing Biskoto got right was the fact that he was going to do no such thing, although if she really was stalking this 'Roch', it actually... Amused him. He had to wonder what she looked like stalking someone.

Thankfully, fate was still ever so kind to him.

"Are you waiting for Roch, or myself?" He asked, raising his voice so that he could be heard from where he was currently standing, at the base of the steps at the entrance. His lips split into a grin as he took several steps towards the bush with the blue fins, "Or, if you wish to see Biskoto, I'm afraid that this is not a very good time to do so."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 pm
Amphi squeaked as the voice caught her and she peered up at the reaper, blue ear fins dropping. She was not very good at this game was she? Though she did continue to sit there and twiddle her thumbs....Ack...No point in Lying, Thana ALWAYS knew when she was lying.

"Well...Ummm..." She looked around, "I was...going to stalk Thana today, because...Thana is my prey today!" she didn't mention that Roch was out of town after all...Roch was not her prey. Thana was. She peered curiously at the reaper before standing up and exiting the bush. No point in hiding when she had been found. "Ah...No...I do not wish Biskoto to see me fail at this game...." Amphi licked her lips, trailing over the fangs that seem to grow longer over the days.

"But since Thana...Caught me, Maybe...." She flushed, her arms twiddling again...."Maybe Thana is a better predator then I am. So...Thana gets to do whatever he wants? Oh but...If I caught you, I wanted to talk...." She seemed to be in a dilmnea of just how to deal with Thana discovering her so soon....and she had such grand plans of being an expert land stalker and then....POUNCING him and...."But...Oh If Your free would you like to spend some time together? I haven't seen you since you asked me to Prom and that makes me....Lonely....um..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm
"You were going to-" He paused, staring at her for a bit before bursting into laughter; as usual, he did not bother to hide his amusement... And he was so very amused right now, especially since she had just admitted to being a stalker. Grinning, he raised an eyebrow, leaning towards the ghoul, "Why, prey tell, is stalking a hobby of yours now?"

She just becomes more, and more entertaining every meeting.

"I do not fancy myself much of a predator, my little mermaid, nor do I consider myself a prey. I do not consider you as any of those things either," He chuckled, the amused grin still on his lips as he processed her words, "Since our relationship is not that of a predator and prey, I believe that yes, it is safe for us to spend time together." He then held out an arm for her to take, "Walk with me?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:49 pm
"Why are you laughing at me..." She frowned, clearly not finding amusement in whatever HE thought was amusing...In fact, with her hands cocked on her hips and her chin jutted out a little, the mermaid seemed to be...rebelling to his laughter. "It is not a hobby...I think. I mean...I don't mean to stalk...but I do? I mean....You guys are my Prey...." Her teeth jutted out as she bit her lip nervously, "I just....It seems like the right thing to do."

"I think your a predator. A big scary mean one who ensares people with grins and smiles and faces...and amused chuckles and laughs and things....all of your things...." She mumbled. "I am a predator though. That is what my sister says, and that is what we are taught as mermaids." She sighed, "But I do not wish to cause harm...just merely....Stalk...as we call it. You can learn a lot about a persons while stalking...." She blinked before blushing at his offered arm.

"Oh well. If we are not each other's prey...nor each other's predators Then let us talk!" She took the offered hand now with ease, a flush still spread across her face but....It was toned down comparable to the numerous times before she couldn't talk to Thana without the red creeping all over her. "Since we are walking and talking like true landwalker fashion, Do you mind if I ask you questions Thana? Simple things....and you never have to answer if I am broaching a subject that is personal...or...something...." She looked up at him with blue bright eyes.

Today she would ask ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.

Dragain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm
"If it is an instinct, I hope you understand that in school, you have to learn how to control these impulses... After all, if not, there will be river monsters, such as kelpie, trying to drown others all the time," He chuckled, his grin fading into a smirk as his eyes narrowed at her comment, "Oh? Well, if you regard me as such a frightening predator, aren't you afraid that I'll eat you up, my little mermaid?"

As if proving her point, he grinned, showing his amusement at their current topic of discussion.

"It depends," He answered, looking down at the hand on his arm before moving, leading her away from the bush, and towards the path leading away from the reaper dorms, "Why don't you try asking me something?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:25 pm
"I am trying to control it....it's just hard....Especially around male reapers...." She bit her lip nervously, looking at the ground. "I have never thought of doing that to someone....yet..." Yet, she says, but only because she hadn't meant anyone that she felt like needed to be drowned. She did however force Roch into the middle of the lake while he wasn't a good swimmer. Oh Jack. "Oh no....I am....turning into a bad mermaid."

She blinked as he narrowed his eyes, "I meant that as a jest.....and one that you shouldn't hear..." She mumbled again, all the sudden becoming a mumbling mermaid. "Stop!" She held her hand up, wide eyed..."Do Moirae reapers eat mermaids?!?!?!" Cue big shocked eyes and a slight inching away from the reaper.

"What's your favorite color then....?" She focused on the questions instead....but still inched away from him...

Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:48 pm
"Work harder on that then," He replied with a chuckle, wondering how that would turn out; probably more entertainment for him in the future, knowing the ghoul. There were a lot of interesting students around; it really wasn't a mistake picking this school, as opposed to the others.

"Do Moirae reapers eat mermaids?" He redirected the question back to her, flashing her a grin as he put a hand over the hand on his arm, as if holding her there, when he realized that she was inching away from him. He then laughed, removing his hand from hers, tossing a dread back over his shoulder, "I jest, I jest... Do you not know what happens to Halloween creatures if they consume another Halloween creature?"

The question earned Amphi a brief pause, "I suppose that they are not real colors at all, but I prefer black and white." Another pause, and he raised an eye brow, "Is there a reason for your sudden interest in this topic? Or is this hinting at an interest in me?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 pm
"I will most defenitly try!" She licked the tip of her fang and sighed. It was probably hard to curb instinct after all. Her sister's never told her that she would take a sudden interest in stalking reapers. Or stalking in general....She might have to talk to Undine about this! "I can ask my sister soon! She's coming to visit...I think after prom!" She nodded. PROBLEM SOLVED. Undine knew ALL the things.

When he redirected the question at Amphi, she blinked and offered a slow..."I hope not....??? Mermaids aren't all that tasty and I don't think you'd like the texture....or taste...yes..." She flushed as his hand kept her tucked next to him. "Uh...Not really? My sisters didn't even want to eat another species of halloween. Not..NOT LIKE I DO....I just...I don't know..." She frowned. Frowned deeply.

"Ah, I like Black and whites! They are easy to match with." That frown turned upside down as she smiled, okay one question down. "Hmmm?" She clapped her hands together before her smiled widened more. "Of course I am interested in Thana! Thana is my most important friend and one I want to know more about!" She looked up at him, cocking her head. "Although, I think Thana isn't as interested in me as I am him. Do you want to know more about me Thana?" She stopped in front of him, "If I share myself with Thana, Will he share himself with me?" Even if it was silly things like favorite colors and foods and such....?

Dragain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:48 am
"Oh? And how do you know that?" He asked with a grin, and a raised eyebrow, "To answer your question, Amphi, consuming another Halloween creature - obviously minipets and minipet products do not count - will cause the consumer to implode due to having too much Fear in their body."

He was starting to think that she just liked saying 'Thana', since she used it a lot. In abundance, even. She's even talking like she wasn't talking to a person next to her.

"If I weren't interested in you," He replied, his grin widening, "I wouldn't have met up with you repeatedly." Of course, he was probably interested in her for totally different reasons, "I do not mind entertaining you by answering your questions, since you are answering mine honestly." He didn't answer her in a straightforward manner, but that was probably the best she was going to get out of him for now.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:21 pm
"How mermaids taste?!?" Amphi shifted before giving him a blank stare. "Because Mermaids don't taste good Thana, If you eat a mermaid, You'll get bad luck for ten years." She poker faced him. "Ten years Thana. I don't think its worth it." She nodded, still poker facing him.

"Ah...That sounds painful." She sighed, "I guess I will not drag some other student off into the sea and eat their flesh..." She sounded so....morbidly sad. Then smiled, "I am joking...Ah...just in case you didn't think I was." She chuckled.

"Ah! But I always thought that was because I was entertaining Thana..." She laced her hands together repeating the name she liked to call out (in bed /shot), "Cause I do things that Landwalkers don't...or something like that." That's what she figured anyways. "But I think I understand that part of Thana now anyways. Your a watcher..." She cocked her head, "who watches the world move around him and then....when it benefits you, you do things, at least thats what I think is the closest to explain you....your kinda of enigma as well....Well maybe...I don't know...hmmmm...."

She waited, "Thank you for doing things for me as well....I know I cause you some trouble...especially during the horsemen trials and then when we stayed at War. And here, and now....and things..." She nodded, her face flushing as she looked away.

"So another question, When is your birthday?"

Dragain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 am
"I believe most people would agree that exploding already makes it not worth being a cannibal," Thanatos chuckled, finding her poker face amusing, if only because it was the first time she did that when stating a fact.. Or was she trying to make a joke? Raising an eyebrow, he continued, "Ten years' worth of bad luck just sounds like further deterrence."

Her answer made him pause briefly, if only to laugh, "You are interesting because you are entertaining... Perhaps you should spend more time watching the world yourself, Amphi." He didn't agree or disagree with what she said, continuing on their walk down the path.

"All reapers have two birthdays. One to celebrate the date of their birth into this world, and the other to celebrate their weapon or familiar's first summoning... I like to think of the latter as Biskoto's birthday," He was explaining just in case she did not know this, since she seemed to be lacking in knowledge regarding "landwalkers" in general, "My birthday is on the 1st of 12 October-" First day of the last month; his elders probably planned that, since it was an easy date to remember, "-while Biskoto's is on the 24th of 5 October."

He looked at her then, "Why don't you answer that now?" He wasn't actually that interested in birthdays in general, but it was probably courteous to ask.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 am
She continued to hold the poker face and then....oh...a tug at her lips. She was making a joke but wasn't sure if the reaper got it....but it was more a deterrence Joke...."Yes...So...Um...You should not eat mermaids." Satisfied that they had settled that.

"I do sometimes...." She frowned, "but I often get caught up in all the things. So many fascinating things. And so many species. I have never seen so many people." She held her hands together pursuing her lips. "I feel so small with so many different people..." She looked up, "Do you feel small Thana? In this world?" She wasn't even sure what she was asking when her eyes widened.

"Oh..TWO?" She smiled and nodded though, "That makes sense though! Since Reapers have two pieces of themselves...." She blinked and then gasped, "I missed Biskoto's birthday...Ah...I will have to get her something to make up for it..." She fluttered her hands, Biskoto, SHE DID YOU SO WRONG BISKOTO.

"Hmmm?" She tucked his birthday away as well before blinking, oh...was he asking for hers? She smiled again, "Mine is the 15th of the 3rd October." She looked away, "History says that a great fearsome leader of humans was killed on that day. But I don't know Humans all that well so..." She shrugged.

"Thana..." Amphi stopped, looking up at him again. "Why did you call me your little mermaid?"

Dragain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 am
"Anyone who doesn't feel small must figuratively-" The reaper figured he needed to make it clear that this wasn't one of those literal examples, "-live in a well, looking up and just seeing that same small piece of sky every day..." Thanatos probably found some sort of entertainment from answering Amphi's questions in a roundabout way; it was an obvious 'yes' though.

"We are not so concerned about birthdays," He chuckled lightly, waving his free hand in the air in a dismissive manner, "I am sure that Biskoto might had forgotten her own birthday." She didn't say anything about it, after all, and they hadn't really celebrated their birthdays since... He was a scareling.

The only acknowledgement he gave of hearing about her birthday was a quirk of the eyebrow, although he did stop when she did, since she had his arm, "Perhaps you already know the answer to this one... Why do you call me Thana?" Again, no straight answers from him this time.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm
"That's...not answering my question." She frowned, crossing her arms. "I suppose as long as most of us look from our well, we all just see the same sky anyways." She let go of his arm to look up, "It's a good thing that same patch of sky goes through so many changes during the day..." She mentioned, at least looking at one thing never got boring?

"Ah but...." she looked up at him, "Birthdays are special Thana." She paused and thought of how to clearly say what she wanted to...without sounding like a child while doing so. In the end, she couldn't think of any better way to put it. "Birthdays are important because its celebrating that you and Biskoto came into existence. Although every day that I am friends with you guys, I like to celebrate the day that you guys were born...." She blinked, "so um what I am saying is that. It is a important day for me because I want to celebrate the day two wonderful friends were born in the world."

And that was that.

"Hmmm?" She blinked and then poker faced again. "Because Thanatos sounds to stiff and formal. It doesn't suit you to call your full name." She waved her hand. "I sound like some elder halloweener with a stick in the mud. Thana is cute. It suits you." She smiled at him, reaching up to poke his cheek.

"Cute."

O v O

"Also you didn't answer my question. How come you call me yours? Like Biskoto is yours?"

Dragain

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces