Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Eric Ryan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 am
Username- _TOTAL_14_
RPC Name- Eric Ryan
Age (Gaia)- 731
Age (RPC)- Roughly 30
Height- 6,1"
Weight- 189
Hair color/style- Brown/ Messy
Eye color- Green
Nationality- Atlantic Islander
Rank- Private

Bio- When Hammond was a small child, his life was a living hell. He was born and raised on a small island country, almost completely unknown to the outside world, and rife with governmental corruption. One of the worst examples of this was the work camps where children over ten years of age were sent, which is where Hammond was taken the minute he turned ten. He does not remember anything before that day. He worked, just like everyone else. When the children proved themselves strong enough, they were sent by train to a lab, where they were experimented upon to become a line of new super soldiers. .When Hammond arrived, he was cut open, and cybernetically implanted with advanced technology to improve his performance to the peak of human ability. After the operation he was put in a containment cell and stayed there for a very long time. After literally years of complete isolation, he was ready. They gave him armor, a L96A1 , a knife, and a .44 Magnum, and made him to serve their cause and kill for them. For a while, he enjoyed his work, ravaging the land and silencing any who spoke against the government he blindly served. But he wasn’t really in control, the government was. The entire time he was in the field, he was tracked. Every breath he took, every word he said, every single movement he made, no matter how minor or innocuous, they knew. When he realized this, his eyes opened, and he saw his “leaders” for what they truly were. And it pissed him off. After…voicing his protests, the only thing Hammond remembered was the lab and the villages burning and the screams of the corrupted souls dying slowly. During the mayhem, however, he was knocked unconscious somehow, and fell into the ocean. When he came to, he was on the mainland. He remembered what he had done, and felt an immense guild rise over him. Desperate to somehow redeem himself, he looked for a military to join, but instead found the Dark Legion, who welcomed him with open arms…

Personality- Quiet(Keeps to himself), Persistent, More of a follower than a leader

Branch- Army

Weapons- L96A1, combat knife, 44. Magnum

Abilities- Advanced marksanship. When John was in training, he was the top in his class, hitting every target at various ranges. Inhansed speed, inhansed strength.

Appearance- Green eyes, Brown hair. White long sleeve shirt, Tactical vest, Jeans, Military boots, Equipment belt, Headset

Other- N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:41 am
Um... this is not supposed to be about you... its a Roleplay character. just look at the other RPCs. And you get to pick your branch.  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Fivever Hungry
Crew

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:30 pm
Welcome!

Since you wanted to be a BBQ guy, then I suggest the following branches for you:

- Marines: Although there are not many people or close to 1 person in the branch, you might be another person to help expand their branch smile

- Army: The branch contains most personal from the guild, it might be a good start with more people, but it is your choice.

Just sign up at individual subforum once your application is approved by Aingel or Taco.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm
Tell me what you think, guys. I want to hear what I should improve on, or what sticks out the most.  

LilFuzzyGrunny

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 pm
Well in my opinion it looks good. I would say put a SMG in your inventory, but you don't have to. So its got my fist of approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:18 am
I think your profile looks good. Your avi, on the other hand...I would suggest swapping the green face mask for the "cool" one. Green doesn't go with that outfit at all.  

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am
last thing you need to due is select a nationality, there should be no reason for it being unknown. also maybe select a race to, it may seem like something small but it has a big impact, because if you say unknown you could be Asian, Hispanic, African, European, and each one of us can see you differently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm
Capt Trident
last thing you need to due is select a nationality, there should be no reason for it being unknown. also maybe select a race to, it may seem like something small but it has a big impact, because if you say unknown you could be Asian, Hispanic, African, European, and each one of us can see you differently.
Well, did you read the bio? I think it kind of makes sense...  

LilFuzzyGrunny

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 pm
_TOTAL_14_
Capt Trident
you were born on an island... but you worked for a government so you have a nationality. race is still something thats important.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 pm
Capt Trident
_TOTAL_14_
Capt Trident
you were born on an island... but you worked for a government so you have a nationality. race is still something thats important.
Ok sorry, I'll think of one. By the way, what is that pistol on your avitar called?  

LilFuzzyGrunny

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 pm
_TOTAL_14_
Capt Trident
_TOTAL_14_
Capt Trident
Ok sorry, I'll think of one. By the way, what is that pistol on your avitar called?
pietro and its about 1.2 million  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm
What is this Atlantic Islander? there really is no such thing, people who call themselves that are not being serious, island in the Atlantic are one either their own country and race or belong to another country but are populated by people from other countries or the country who owns that island, i.e. The Fakland Islands.

Last time a checked Atlantic Island was not a Nation, so its not a Nationality.  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm
Capt Trident
What is this Atlantic Islander? there really is no such thing, people who call themselves that are not being serious, island in the Atlantic are one either their own country and race or belong to another country but are populated by people from other countries or the country who owns that island, i.e. The Fakland Islands.

I actually Accept that, reason being that some people would accept pacific islander, being that they are technically not in Asia, example being Easter Island. So I think its acceptable, not every comment we have to make is a negative one ya know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 pm
General Thomas Pryor
Capt Trident

I actually Accept that, reason being that some people would accept pacific islander, being that they are technically not in Asia, example being Easter Island. So I think its acceptable, not every comment we have to make is a negative one ya know.
I am not trying to be negative... I have never heard the term Atlantic Islander, I had to look it up to find out what it said... and what it exactly said for an example was Irish.

I'm just trying to help him tell the difference between Race and Nationality, they are two different things.  

Elder Maxson
Crew

Soldier

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:59 pm
Capt Trident
General Thomas Pryor
Capt Trident

I am not trying to be negative... I have never heard the term Atlantic Islander, I had to look it up to find out what it said... and what it exactly said for an example was Irish.

I'm just trying to help him tell the difference between Race and Nationality, they are two different things.

At ease, soldier. I said it was okay for TOTAL to use it as a nationality, since his country is fictional.  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games