Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] What d'you Mean - ANYWAYS?! [Rouge/AnyDayNow/Sandpup] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm
She had left her pack behind, all of them, even her newest little darling, still a pup, Sweetheart. Stay, she had said, and they had listened. They always listened; they had stayed. She felt exposed, naked, almost, traveling across the sodden ground without her hounds, but this - this was something she had to do alone. Not that she was entirely alone. Right next to her, confused and sometimes-stumbling, was one of the prettiest puppies she had ever seen - and she had seen rather a lot in her time. It was a good pup, obedient even near-newborn. And she was giving it away...

...To her greatest enemy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any Day Now, being in the habit of minding her own business and having a good time doing it, was completely oblivious to potential forthcoming crazy dog lady chaos. Instead, she was busy training in a way that others watching might think her a little odd: standing still in a lake, waiting to sink ankle-deep in mud before kicking out of it and repeating the motion several times over. She had hoped there would be more moving water in the swamp, but well, mud. Mud wasn't too bad.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 am
"There is really nothing about you I could ever possibly hope to understand," the disdainful words rang crystal across the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 am
She didn't have to look up to know who it was, but she looked up anyway. Somehow the atmosphere was a little different, possibly because she wasn't yelling at her right off the bat. With a strong backheel, Now sprung out of the lake, scattering droplets across the surface and trotted out. "Hey," she offered as greeting, shaking off the mud caked on her legs as she approached.

The doe was not alone - this time, however, she was only accompanied by one lone dog that she hadn't seen before. "Is that a new puppy?" She asked conversationally.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 am
She skittered backwards as mud went flying, disgust painted all over her face. It wasn't even that she minded getting muddy - she had gone through far worse in her quest for the perfect picture - but that this...this creature could enjoy wallowing in filth so, and then discard of it so rudely all over the place -

No, Rouge, calm down now, she took deep breaths to slow her racing blood, you promised yourself you would do this...with dignity, for Swamp's sake.

And so she only replied primly, "Yes."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:01 am
"Oh." She said awkwardly, somewhat out of sorts at the brief statement. She racked her brains for something to say and came up with "are you giving it away?"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 am
"Yes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 am
"Well," she politely peered down, having a good look at the currently rather more pleasant puppy. "It's a very good-looking dog. The owner is lucky."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 am
"Yes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:06 am
She straightened up and fidgeted a little. "Uh, I guess you'd better get to it then."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:08 am
And that was when she exploded. "It's YOU, you rockhead!!! Do you need me to spell it out before I can get it through your thick skull?!!! You're the owner, I'm giving it to YOU!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 am
When the screaming returned, Now felt much more at ease, grinning broadly. It was a pleasant surprise, she supposed, that the crazy dog lady meant to entrust one of her precious puppies to her, but she was thoroughly baffled by her motivations.
"Well, sure...but why?"  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 am
"I don't know, I must be going insane," leaving off the shrieking to drawl, dripping sarcasm, before hissing in the most hateful and dramatic tones possible: "I told you someday I would make you understand just how very abhorrent you are. This is one of the best puppies I have raised - one of the prettiest, the most dutiful. You will take it, you will love it, and you will see - OH you will SEE - what a MONSTER you are for ever having threatened the deed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am
"That's a spectacular plan. What if I eat it first?" The rougish grin remained with her suggestion, and she casually shifted her weight to the side, watching her seethe.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 am
The incoherent howl of rage was not of the flesh. "I changed my mind!" she frothed, "come on, boy, you're coming back with me!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff