Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Journals
Jan [Wa/Co] Del [Ro/He] ??? [Tr/Br] + Wild (UC)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Journal of the mischevious twins, Jan and Delah Sawyer. All dignity shall be left at the doormat.

User Image

Table of Contents:

1: Welcome page
2: Introduction: The Twins and their Story
3: Jan Sawyer: Character Sheet and Rp Credits
4: Delah Sawyer: Character Sheet and Rp Credits
5: Pokemon
6: Spare Post
7: News
8: Spare

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/Draconicfeline/Jandelbannerposttag.png[/IMG][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 pm
(Image of the Twins)

User Image
User Image

THE TWINS

Jan and Delah are 14-year-old twin adventurers with the appearance of being inseperable, and while its true that they are often together, they are very different and have a habit of wandering off to do their own thing.
In all cases their faithful Electrike companion, Sperra, rounds them up and herds them back together.
They are both mischevious and sweet to a fault, impish and manipulative when it suits them, cute as buttons at other times. Their style of dress ranges from 'normal' to eccentric, and they have a tendancy to go barefoot everywhere.
They have shoes, but they don't like them, only wearing them when Sperra forces them to... typically by shoving the shoes at them and not letting them do anything until they put them on. Sperra is a very good 'mother' to them.
Both also share a love of pokemon and a fascination with life in general.

THEIR STORY

Jan and Delah are parentless, not because they were orphaned or abandoned. Their family is still out there, and still loves them. Misses them, too, actually. Has sent search parties out for them. Has all but given up on them
This is because the completely carefree twins and their electrike simply up and wandered away. They just wandered off somewhere and, when they realized they were lost, they decided to not care and keep going. It just got easier and easier to not go back until they basically were wanderers on their own... except for Sperra, their 'parent'.
They've been on the road for about a year now and are having a blast... and neither of them have given any thought to how worried and upset their parents are.
They've survived by using Delah's knowledge of pokemon helping- supplemented by some training at a pokemon center- to earn some small change from trainers, and by doing odd jobs in towns.
Odd jobs such as helping out in pokemon centers, part time work on breeder ranches, errand running, and... painting.
Delah is the pokemon friend, but Jan is the pokemon painter. He likes to draw everything he sees, particularly living pokemon, and this skill can be sold on occasion, though usually only to researchers, obscure collectors, and low-budget contest halls
They live day to day, penny to penny, good enough with money to save some aside to buy essentials such as food.
They do okay, and are happy. One day maybe this bubble will burst and they will go home, if they remember where it is. Or maybe it will never burst. Who can tell.

User Image

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

JAN

Name: Jan Sawyer User Image

Profession: Watcher (Artist)

Description:

Jan is a boy with a rounded face and a tapered chin. His eyes are somewhat... distracted.
His blonde hair tends to be messy and unkept and a bit too long for his features. He is never seen without his bag- which also holds his sister's things- , his sketchbook (s), and his assortment of motley pens. (Dont tell him that they are all the same. They aren't).
Dress: He typically wears one of several incredibly oversized paint-covered shirts. They are his painting clothes, but since hes always painting or drawing, he usually wears them. He does have a few tee shirts his size and without too many paint stains which he sometimes wears, as well as a skitty hoodie (pink with the ears and with tassels mimicing the tail, as well as pawprint designs in cream) which he insists is masculine and warm (The latter is not the one being questioned). He also favors baggy cheap pants. He dislikes wearing shoes, but when he does, they are typical sneakers (fortunately they are no longer too small for him, as he deigned to buy new ones after the old ones 'got lost' off a very tall cliff).
He has no formal wear as of yet. He and his sis are setting aside money for fancy clothes. His motivation is so that he can go to Gallery parties to show his art... and to enter contest halls and draw the pretty pokemon, maybe get some commissions.

Personality:
Jan's personality can be described best as spacey and hyperenthusiasitc. He loves everything, and everything is a fun and amazing game to him.
He has a great love of pokemon, only matched by his love of people, and loves to draw and paint pictures of both. He can often be seen painting or sketching... or doing dangerous things to get a good angle.

Details:
- he hopes that by the time he is 16 he will be at least well known enough as an artist to draw for big contest halls and research centers on commission. He heard about it once at school and realized that that would be a perfect job for him.

---

RP Progress:

0/50 interactions
1/1 legendary interaction (Mewtwo)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Delah

Name: Delah Sawyer User Image

Profession: Healer

Description:
Delah is a neat, prim cute girl with well-groomed, curled dark brown (nearly black) hair. She has a round face with a tapering chin, though just a bit rounder in the face than Jan. She is also slightly shorter than him.
Her eyes are dark colored and a bit intense.

Dress:
Delah typically wears sundresses, usually in her favorite colors, bright yellow or dark orange. She does not wear pants, but does wear briefs that keep her modest. She has a tendency to wear lace gloves, unless she has to don latex gloves.
She also tends to go barefoot, but being the more logical twin she is more likely to put on shoes with less trouble, and they are more likely to have been recently sized. Her current pair are a pair of ordinary sneakers... except for the fact that they light up. She was very happy to get them.
She doesnt have formal wear in the sense of something-you-yould-wear-to-a-nice-party wear, and the twins are saving up for a set for both of them to use. She does however have a very nice, simple dress that is presentable enough, and a hairclip that goes well. She also at some point picked up lipstick, which she loves to use when the occasion calls for it.
She also has a Glameow hoodie for cold weather. It is much like her brother's skitty hoodie, but the ears and coloring are that of a glameow, and the tassels mimic the glameow's tail. It is very warm, though she would prefer to swap with Jan- she likes the girly pink.

Personality:
Delah's personality could be best described as mature, though bossy and wheedly could also suit her. She is the twin that does the talking while her brother does something completely irrelevant, and the one that manages the money. She loves pokemon and people, and takes great pleasure in making their hurts better.

Details:

------

Rp Progress:

0/15 helper rps

User Image

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

Pokemon:

User Image

Name: Sperra
Pokemon: Manetric
Classification: Companion
Details: Sperra is a very responsible Electrike who was owned by the Twin's mother and has taken it upon herself to take on that role. Its a thankless, trying job to keep those two in line, and she is the only one doing this job.
she is Responsible, Frustrated, and somewhat snippy when she isnt warm, motherly, and supportive

User Image
Name: Chocolate
Pokemon: Buneary
Classification: Companion
Details:
Chocolate is a friend very much suited to Jan. She is Cheerful, energetic, and cuddly.
As such, she annoys the hell out of Delah and Sperra.
Jan spends much of his time brushing her, hugging her, drawing her, or otherwise paying great attention to her.

User Image

Name: Porelo
Pokemon: Tropius
Classification: Show
Details:

WILD ONES currently stowed

User Image

Name: Satra
Pokemon: Buneary
Classification: Wild
Details:

User Image

Name: Arba
Pokemon: Bibarel
Classification: Wild
Details:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

User Image
User ImageFRIENDS n ENEMIES

(Will be updated after rps/ sections of rps)

Self NPCS:

Dr. E. Bale: A Doctor of indeterminate gender that Befriended Delah on the cruise. Seems to like teaching, as evidenced by their ability to talk and talk about medicine and explain in detail. They are young-ish with bright orange hair and smiling light brown eyes. Nobody can quite tell what gender this doctor is, and they never give any hints.

Player Characters:
89585 (or 'numbers' as Jan likes to call her): a young mewtwo that Jan befriended.

Anise: Del and her hit it off, and Anise has been sharing her knowledge of herblore with her.
User Image

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

User Image
User ImageNEWS

Novemeber 8, 2012, Jan has entered and lost a contest. Might do some art for him, but we can assume he's doing that anyway
August 27th, New area in Caravan. Will soon post for Seatence Valley and a post for the end of the cruise
August 4th, 2012: Cruise pt 2... Response post for post 1 and updating of stats
August 1st, 2012: Entered into the Cruise rp... having a boatload of fun!
June 15, 2012: Changed ages to 14
June 14 2012: Journal up, running, registered, and entered into the Caravan. Wheeee!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm
Spare Post  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Delah;

Well, we're about to disembark from this cruise we decided to go on. Jan was delighted by everything as usual.
It was alot of fun to go around the ship, exploring and the like. I wish we could have spent more time at the daycare. I think we both would have liked to interact with the pokemon there, and I wanted to talk to the Daycare lady about pokemon care.
But after Sperra...
I'm worried about Sperra. I'm not sure if she is maturing or deteriorating, but she stole something from another passenger's room, not a day after I prevented Jan from doing the same thing.
She knows better. She TAUGHT us better. I dont think she even realized it was stealing.
She normally knows these things!
I put her in the daycare to punish her while we went out to the open air. I had to take responsibility, be the 'adult' of the group.
SHE taught me how to do that.
I mean, shes old for a manetric... what if?
Nope, not thinking about that yet. I am going to wait and see, yes, wait and see.
Jan wasn't happy about me punishing Sperra. We had a fight on the deck and went our separate ways.'
My brother can be so FRUSTRATING sometimes. I dont know how he does it.
I did notice that an awful lot of people from that caravan thing were here. No idea who most of them were, and I wasn't paying attention to them. I had to keep an eye on my brother, of course. As usual.

He got hurt playing GAMES. GAMES, of all things. I had to take him to the medical bay...
And met the most INTERESTING person! There is this doctor there, a Dr. E. Bales, who i got to talking to. I enjoyed it, even though I aspire to be a pokemon doctor and he... she? is a doctor of humans. I cant tell, dont care. Dr. Bales also gave me a pokegear number so I can call them, or so they can call me. I think that they will be a valuable contact and mentor.
I also learned to play a new game, shuffleboard. We were going to do a third game, with me playing the last game and with a single command on the table... I guess we'll have to make it up, since we have to go soon. To the island. Jan is, as usual excited.

We had to repair our relationship. We apologized and watched the sunset together on the poop deck and picked up Sperra on our way out.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye on her during the tour.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

Jan;

Oh my gosh that was so exciting!
Okay, so we got off the boat and we went on an adventure. Delah was bored, but I was happy because gosh darn was everything fun! And then we got attacked by a hoarde of Bidoofs, and then we fell into an ancient temple catacomb thing... It was amazing and wonderful and I got to explore.
Del and Sperra kept getting hurt by traps, but it was okay because They can handle it! We found a bunch of sparkly things and I got to keep one! Del even caught a pokemon, but she says shes going to let it go when we get off the boat. I'm unhappy about that, but its okay.
Oooo! ooo! and then we found a big room an' there was a Giant Bibarel, and a Kangaskhan, and it was sooooo awesome!
I got to fight like a pokemon! I hit it with an inner tube, but then i got slashed and had to sit on the sidelines, but thats okay because I got to see sperra be awesome and Del be Del. Del was all over the place patching people up! She looked like she was having fun. She says she had a terrible time but I know shes lying! She wants to be a doctor so she MUST have had fun with all the patients.
I would have been sketching but I was kinda lightheaded and bleeding and I dont wanna ruin my sketchbook with blood so I just watched and all.
And then I got to snuggle Chocolate when we got back.
This was great!
I wanna go on a cruise again and again~~~!!!
But the tickets are expensive...
oo! ooo! Maybe we could go on another trip? Maybe 'Numbers will join us. I wonder where she is now?
I think Del wants to stay in the City for now though. I guess I'll stay too!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:39 am
User Image

Del;

So we appear to have joined a group of people travelling around Zatao. We had been wandering aimlessly before, so this is certainly a welcome change.
It seems to be an ecclectic group.
Jan has been making friends with his usual offer to draw everybody and everything. Including an unusual pokemon I've never seen before. A psychic type, obviously. She- I think its a she- seems harmless enough, and fond of Jan.
I think Jan is in his element.
I'm more worried about Sperra. She seems to be more and more high-strung as of late. I had to calm her down from attacking another pokemon just for accidentally squirting me with water. I got a nasty shock in the process. I'm worried about what she will do if this continues.
Anyway, Seatence valley had been a nice stop, and I wish we could camp there, but the group had to move on. I was exhausted, (I am writing this upon waking from a nap) so I took a ride on a nice lady's Zebstrika. Beautiful pokemon.
The lady is Anise, and she is a travelling healer. She said she would teach me some herblore.
I'm looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 am
A six.
Well, he hadn't come to win, he had come to have fun.
But as Jan collected Chocolate and left the stage, even he felt a bit... discouraged.
"Its okay." he said, half to himself, "You did fine! Great!"
Chocolate nuzzled him happily. She didn't really care. Jumping out like a sparkling geyser had been fun! She hadn't even realized they were doing it for judging.
Jan started to cry a bit, and Chocolate patted his face, concerned.
"Buune?"
"Its okay." he forced a smile, "I just... Its okay."
They were in the anteroom alone now, everybody was at the contest. Del was probably wondering where the hell he had run off to. He saw a sketch in the contest hall and walked over, staring at it.
He wanted to do that. He did. He was good, too. He gave Chocolate a snuggle, petting her soft ears.
then he smiled, a real smile this time, the storm over.
"Well! Lets go see the battles!" he said, heading towards the audience entrance. He would have to find Delah, but that shouldn't be too hard. He was very good at finding... and losing... her. She had his sketchbook, and he was looking forward to sketching the pokemon.
Maybe it was a good thing they hadn't gotten to the battle portion. Chocolate wasn't a battler anyway.
Mood clear, Jan joined the audience. Maybe next time!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items