Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1 v 1] Spitfire [ Ofie vs Bix ] FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:36 am
Ofelia had a new jacket. It was pretty much like her old jacket, only with some weird stripes and some brown (so not at all like it) but that was beside the point. The point now was that Ofelia felt like punching someone, felt like going and blowing off some of the energy that she'd gained as a result of Allan's weird nakama-whatever training.

The red-head decided that she wanted to punch Bix.

A text message was quickly sent.

iloveyouDIE
come let me punch you i am outside

Ofelia was not subtle.

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 am
Bix didn't take long. "You know that's not the usual way to ask a guy out.." He teased before noticing her new jacket.

"OH! Nice jacket! Congrats!" He walked up and tugged the sleeve. Of course there was the chance she'd punch him any second.

"So trying to text your skills now?" Bix took a step back and summoned his bow.

Rown
[[ rolling initiative ]]

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:01 am
Ofelia turned a bit so her jacket could move in the outside air, the clean whiteness and overall not really smelling like her-ness of it off-putting. "Nnnysh, Ah'm hopin' ta get some blood an' grass on it ta make it smell better."

There was a pause.

"Also, how can Ah ask ya out? Yer like this wit' Molly, right?" Ofelia held up both her hands and pressed her index fingertips together. Apparently she thought that meant something along the lines of either dating, in love, or already having sex like half of Deus seemed to be doing.

And then it was time to get her weapon out and Rue was summoned even though she'd been quiet for a while.

iloveyouDIE

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 am
When Bix took a step back to summon his weapon, it was all that Ofelia needed. Distance wasn't something she required when fighting with Rue, which maybe gave her an advantage over someone like Bix who had a bow as a weapon.

His bow was pretty though. It didn't matter as the teen shook her head and charged in. A good strong strike came from her as she got close enough to stick Rue into his shield, the sound of FEAR being sucked in sort of a relief?

Also, why the heck was Rue bent. Or was she not really bent and Ofelia was freaking out over things.

"Um. . . yeah. Rue's kinda bent."

hp 50
damage 8
charge 1 [ - ]

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 am
Bix turned pink, "I was just joking.. bout the date thing. I do like Molly..." His eyes darted around, put on the spot. "We went on a date or whatever but.. I dunno we aren't like a thing.. Let's just fight!"

But of course he was being stumbly and weird about a girl and in true Ofie fashion, she was already punching things. Her weapon sunk into his leg and he winced on instinct. Even if it didn't really hurt with a full shield, it was just his reaction.

Bix responded to the close quarters by sweeping Ofelia's leg out with his bow. When she hit the ground he darted away, hoping his next attack would involve getting a good shot off.

HP: 42 / 50
Dmg: 4
Charge: 1 / 3

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 am
Either Bix was in denial or maybe Ofie had hit a sore spot, but either way she had been surprised when her attack connected and was less surprised when his barely made contact with her, only a bow swipe that sent her staggering and stumbling. It was a good idea to stay close, or so it seemed, and the teen lowered herself down as she moved in for another strike once she got back to her feet and was able to move proper.

She got another one off, not as strong as her first hit but just as good, and she snickered a little bit as she felt Rue started to murmur inside her brain. The weapon may be on a silent strike, or something similar, but there was no way on Earth she could or would resist the loving feel of FEAR.

"If y'all've gone somewhere tagether, or are sharin' a room, Ah think there's more there to it then yer willin' ta admit. Jus' sayin'." The teen moved into a defensive pose just in case, making sure to keep the distance between her ad Bix very limited. It was like dealing with a horse - if you stayed close it could still kick but it wouldn't hurt much.

Ofelia probably should have felt sorry that she was comparing Bix to a horse.

hp 46
damage 7
charge 2[ - ]

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 am
Ofie's continuing attacks kept Bix unsteady. He took her blows and this time could only push her off of him.

"No I mean.. I wish it was more maybe, I dunno." Bix was still red, flustered, and losing the fight. "She's not as.. reciprocating as I'd like? Maybe I'm just the friend guy.. " He was pretty sure that to Molly they were just friends currently. Of course he'd told her that too, that being friends was just fine, but maybe he'd been lying to himself just a bit or saying what he thought she wanted to hear.

Keep your head in thisss! Mina was becoming sick of his fascination with women. It was useful for her to exploit but his mood had been off lately.

"I don't really want to talk about this... You're distracting me!"

HP: 35 / 50
Dmg: 1
Charge: 2 / 3

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 am
Ofelia cackled as she head more of Rue's voice in her mind, the weapon apparently forsaking silence for the thrill of battle. Her cackling continued even as Bix swiped at her and missed, and she prepped herself for a counterattack.

"Took ya'a while ta notice wut Ah was doin'. Ah wanted ta see if Ah could shake ya up'a bit, looks like it can be done." There was no regret there.

Well, almost none.

"We can change the subject though, iffin' ya wanna. Anythin' ya wanna talk 'bout?"

Her hits were a lot lighter this time, this probably wasn't a good thing. Inside her head Rue was chanting, screaming and begging for release. It was time to see just how much stronger she had gotten in her silence, or so that was what she was trying to say.

hp 45
damage 4
charge 3 [ - ]

iloveyouDIE
for BC is it 8 or 9 for int trainee?

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm
"Listen it's not hard to shake me up.." Bix laughed. He remembered during his trial, sneezing and sniveling and not wanting anything to do with the gun in his hand. "I was not much of a fighter before Deus."

Bix, mind moved from the subject, seemed to relax a bit and was able to find a good shot on Ofie.

"In fact, I bet you wouldn't have looked twice at me.. I was just a computer nerd with good grades." Bix grinned. "Don't worry, I'd notice your awesome scar... even then." Cause nerds thought eye scars were cool.

HP: 31 / 50
Dmg: 7
Charge: 3 / 3

Rown
You use 8d4

Rown rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 3, 3, 4, 1, 2 Total: 22 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am
Ofelia chuckled as she reached up and touched the scar with her hand. "Ah'm glad ya like but mos' people back home jus' thought it was hella gross. Ah got stuff shoved inta mah socket all the time in elementary school." Ah, sweet memories (?) "Anyway, the scar on mah chest is cooler, yeah?" Her hands swept over her breasts, not really trying to be sexy or seductive. Ofelia didn't know the meaning of those words.

Of course Bix talking to her had been a perfect distraction and Ofelia winced as a decent hit came in, her sheild humming as Rue deflected most of the damage. A thin hiss echoed in her ears, no words being spoken, and the teen had a vague idea of what the weapon wanted.

"Nn....brace yerself." It was a far warning as the runes on Rue seemed to burst into color and size, and the teen took two steps before charging and smashing her weapon against Bix in as many punches as she could manage.

When that was over she jumped backward and braced herself, a defensive pose struck.

hp 38
damage 18
charge [ 1 ]

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 30 (11-44)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:29 am
Bix couldn't help that Ofie felt her chest up. His eyes dragged downwards a moment and then darted away, guiltily. "Is that from the uh.. vines?"

But then he was doubled over as Ofie rained punches into his gut. He stumbled backwards, holding his stomach. His words were strained, "Jeezus frigging ..girls always hit like trucks.."

He stumbled back to fire his charge attack but his current weakened state made him stumble, the arrow fizzling in the air.

"Dammit.. Performance issues.." The albino quipped with a weak smile.

HP: 13 / 50
Dmg: MISS
Charge: 0 / 3

Rown

Rown rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 am
Ofelia semi-nodded, semi-shook her head in response to Bix's question after she'd taken the time to stop punching him like a rag doll. "The branchin', spidery look is - but the wound itself is from Rep. He shattered mah shield an' nearly killed me." Well, Ofelia didn't really expect Bix to believe her, much like all the others. She shrugged her shoulders as if she was trying to shrug off the memory as well.

Oh well. Maybe if she pushed it to the back of her head hard enough she'd forget it and then it wouldn't have ever happened to begin with. Or maybe she should just outright lie about it. Hmmm. . . .

Of course though when it was time for Bix to attack nothing happened, and the teen looked confused because a hiss in her ear sent her moving again, two strong punches delivered against her friend's body. The albino might have been having troubles with his weapon but the Sunny girl certainly wasn't. She felt stronger, more powerful.

If she happened to win this spar because her friend's weapon wasn't working right she'd feel horrible. . . .for like five minutes. "Are ya okay, or jus' yer FEAR backfired?"

hp 38
damage 10
charge 1 [ 1 ]

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:07 pm
"I hate that guy.." Bix grimaced and then came two more punches. He was knocked back onto his butt on the ground and began waving his hands. "I'm done.. No more.." He laughed.

"You're pretty tough.." Bix panted his bow summoning away.

He just sat there and rested a moment. No rush to hurry away. "Rep's a s**t." he continued. "He beat Gale to almost unconsciousness one day. I wish I could get him somehow but... Gale asked me not to and that guy has like a crew now." Or whatever that thing he had going on.

"Was that when you came to read my cards? And you looked so beat up?" He looked worried. Even though they were all hunters, Bix didn't like seeing girls like that. Even if Ofie was pretty tough.

HP: 3 / 50
Dmg: MISS
Charge: 0 / 3

Rown

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 pm
Ofelia sent Rue away, the weapon hissing one last time before she lapsed into silence. The teen looked down at her knuckles, red and swelling from the fight, but she balled her hand up and ignored the stinging sensation.

"No, it wasn' from that time. Yes he'd tried ta kill 'gain b'for Ah came ta ya, but this injury came from b'for the pony place mission." Her hand touched the wound again. "This injury, an' the one from b'for Ah read yer cards, had caused me ta lose a person Ah loved." It felt strange to admit it but she did anyway. However Bix took it was up to him.

The teen moved over to Bix's side and dropped down next to him, resting on her knees with her feet tucked beneath. Her eye looked sad, or at least as sad as an eye and an expression could be, but somehow she managed to force a grin on her face. "Sometimes the worse people are, the more luck they get. People who can treat others like s**t an' get away wit' it always end up gettin' happiness."

She sounded bitter, perhaps? It was hard to tell with Ofelia sometimes, her accent and general tone on words always confusing. "But yanno, Ah'm glad someone nice like ya has a chance at happiness. Molly is good fer ya, Ah hope yer gonna stay tagether an' treasure one 'nother. Lord 'bove knows one'a us needs a blessin' an'a reason fer livin'."

Ofelia had neither.

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:57 pm
Bix never knew quite what to make of Ofie. Sometimes she was tough and fun and others she seemed to lapse into something else, feelings she only ever touched on barely. It always left him wondering a bit but he never felt it was his place to pry. If she wanted to share, she could, he figured. He didn't know what she meant, about someone she loved, but he understood that. Seemed most people on the island had, in one way or other. The left or lost them. Family, friends, lovers. Everyone had some story.

"I hope that's not true. About the s**t bags getting lucky, getting happiness. Maybe in the short term, but bad guys always lose. Maybe not every battle... but in the end they get theirs." He'd like to think so. His comics told him so and as goofy as they were, when the hero one it always gave you hope for real life too.

When she mentioned Molly again he simply turned red. "Ah we're not together Ofie. We're just friends, she and I." He did like her, yes, but that wouldn't change reality. "It's just not going to happen like that." At least right now. Maybe down the line it would change but for now they were good friends. Hopefully best friends, but it wouldn't be the first time in his life he liked someone he couldn't have.

"At least some people on the island are getting it. Couple of them are getting married and I think some of them already did get married." Bix nodded. "Little young for me I think, but if they are happy than that's good right? And hey.. if you ever wanna talk about things. To clear your mind or relax or just share. I'm happy to listen." He shrugged. "Everyone needs that sometimes."

Rown

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces