[PRP] Red Light Districts(Fane and M'iral) Finished Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:54 pm
They were everywhere in the world. Even in the most holy of cities a person could find them. Those streets that parents would warn their children about. The places no respectable person would go. Where lust, desire and distrust ruled. These places might seem vial and evil to most but to a rather strange stallion these places held the only interest in the towns and cities. He moved threw the streets of one of these districts his bright bring eyes looking rather bored at the surroundings and what was going on. He had ran threw half of his new servants already and he was venturing the streets for lost souls who did not care if they lived or died right now or at least something that could give him a bit of distraction form his darker desires.

So far he had found lots of lost souls but none that seemed work the effort to lead back to his estate. Most were too far from sturdy enough to hold up a few days of the stallions special attention. Maybe he would need to look around to find a way to control his interest before he ran out of play things. Not that he wanted to control his desires but in actuality he would most likely run out of Mearas to use and abuse before his desires were satisfied. Though his mind was not currently inclined to think of what would happen if he ran out of Mearas or of trying to stop. He was not wanting to return home empty handed again. A growl pulled his handsome lips back to flash a sneer of white fangs.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 am
M'iral was glad to be free of both Guild and home obligations. It was nice just to go and find ingredients for her concoctions. The Red Light District was home to so many of her favorite ingredients. Lots of rats and dead bodies and such.
So much to work with. She smiled and noted the man with the orange hair. His teeth! She licked her lips. Oh to have but one. "Hmmm..." She sauntered up to him and blew him a kiss.
User Image  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am
Fane's brilliant green eyes fell for a moment on a smokey colored mare who greeted him with a kiss. His lips curled into a bit of a snarl at such an action. She was not a lost soul but he could see that she was more like himself she as here on a mission. Though he was sure that their purpose in this district was rather different. Still he felt himself rather appalled at her action. She was clearly not one of those Mearh selling their affection so there was no reason for her to blow him such a kiss. He allowed his green eyes to roll, she was most likely some little lord's daughter sneaking out to be 'bad' against her father's word. How childish he thought as she made her way up towards him. His hooded eyes remain narrowed, "I am not interesting in what you might be selling...." he said flatly to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 am
M'iral eyed him evilly and kicked him. "How dare you assume I am selling anything! I'm looking to buy, or take one of your lovely fangs."
She purred the last part out.
She already had a potion ready and spell should he resist.
She was excited. It seemed as she would have some fun today.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 am
Fane's bored eyes flared with anger. How dare this little whore kick him. He growled and his clawed hand found it's way to wrap around her throat. For his size he was amazingly fast. "You shall ever have one of my fangs. They are not for sale nor shall I freely give you one." He growled threw his clenched fangs. He would gladly tear out her throat however then she would enjoy the bite of his fangs and he had no intention of ever using them of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:23 pm
He grabbed her by the throat. She listened politely and smiled.
She affixed a talisman to his tail. She dropped the potion bottle on the ground and with a boom they were separated.
She quickly chanted a paralysis spell. She had other tricks if these didn't work. But now she wanted one of his claws. Her blood was quite precious.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm
Fane was keenly aware that she placed something into his tail and it ticked him off even more. He was not a fan of Mare that did not know their place and fought back too much. As the glass of the bottle shattered down on the street below his feet the bestial stallion released her throat and backed up. It would seem he was starting to develop a knack for finding potion using Mearh.

Now that he was apart form her he swept his claws threw his tail tearing the talisman from the hair and tossing it to the ground. He could feel his body starting to grow a bit sluggish and he was aware that she was not just a normal whore, it would seem that this Leagil had some magic up her sleeve. He had yet to meet a Leagil with any type of magical skill and in annoyed him to no end that he would find one that was determined to own part of him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 am
She smirked.
"Oh you're a strong one I see. Quite handsome as well. Too bad you drew my blood. Maybe I should draw some of yours."
She flicked out her knife and made a swift slice at his claws. Just a scraping would do.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:30 am
Fane growled at her comment on his looks then he looked down at his claws having been unaware he had drawn her blood. How strange he had not smelt it before. He looked at the dark color on the tip of his claws and smirked, "I guess you are not worthy enough for me to be aware of your scent." he said flatly and looked up to see a blade coming towards him. He rotated his wrist so that the blade slid across the top of his knuckles as he curved his claws into his palms and drove them into the flesh of it to try and help wear the paralysis spell off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:46 am
Her attack missed, but scraped his knuckles and drew blood.
She twirled and stood just beyond his reach.
She licked the blood off the knife. It wasn't what she expected.
She sighed.
"Enough!" She whispered the words to release him and faded into the crowd.
"Drat! Now I need something else for that potion."  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm
Fane watched her jump back and lick over the blade and taste his blood. He was as she seemed disappointed and wail she mumbled to herself about the blood and started to fade into the crowd he grabbed a chair and hurled it into the crowd towards where she had started to vanish. How dare the little wretch thing she could say when it was over.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 am
The chair flew past her face. "Damn!"
She had wiped the blood left over on the blade to save for later.
This way she could summon him if she so pleased.
Sadly she was not going to use it. She turned and stared at him.
He dared to fight with a Voodoo Queen!
She went close to him and growled.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm
Fane smirked and even as she came towards him he turned to walk the other way farther into the dark alley. He was not about to let her have the last word and her giving him the order to stop would not have sat well with him. But now that she got upset again and drew closer he felt justified. "So ugly when she growls....though pretty ugly when she smiles as well." he said loud enough for her to hear but as if he were saying it to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:10 am
She followed him into the alley and scoffed.
"You dare!"
She scooped up something from her pouch and blew it at him.
She said a few words, and eyes appeared in the alley.
"Get him my lovies!
Rats swarmed him. They bit into him and clawed him  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am
Fane did not turn as he heard her chase after him though he did stop as he felt something brush over his back. He turned to look at her as she spoke again but then he felt the sharp stab of pain as small teeth bit into his legs. He growled and kicked at the swarming rats before he dropped down onto all fours his fangs and claws joining into the biting fray as he tore at the rats splattering the insides of any one he caught in his claws or fangs. Tossing halves of rats at the mare.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff