Reply The Golden Green Wishing Tree Charity Foundation
Welcome Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anexEL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:43 am
A place to chat and get to know fellow guild member's as well as some of the people you have the choice of assisting ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:18 pm
Hello, my name is MOONFLOWER OF LAVENDER, but you can call me Moon. I joined gaia in march of 2003. I don't really have anything to show for it so this is why I started this charity guild called, The Golden Green Wishing Tree Of Gaia. I love kitties and bunnies. That is all about me. Oh, and I'm married with a child on the way.  

MOONFLOWER OF LAVENDER
Captain

hunnybunnypeanut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:23 am
Hiya, I'm hunnybunnypeanut. My nickname is hunnybunny. I'm a mod at this guild and I am in charge of the donations and such. I am a perky, energetic person, and I love anything soft and cuddly. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:58 pm
Hi! =^-^= I'm amcfastpitch and I was rcently invited to join this thread by MOONFLOWER OF LAVENDER!! =^-^= I am 15 years old and live on the East Coast with five other younger brother and sisters, yes five =^.^=. I like black cats, I have one named Boo, drawling, and playing softball. That basically sums up my life xd  

amcfastpitch

Mecha-Bloom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Hi everyone!!!
My name is Mercedes, but everyone calls me Mecha, so I invite you to do that!!
I am 16 years old, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My main language is Spanish and I have been studing English for a loooong time.
I have been invited to joined this guild and I did, hoping to get more friends!!! mmm, I have a boyfriend and I have been with him for 1 year and 5 months...

So, about Gaia, I joined on May of 2005, I am currently questing for an Angelic Scarf.

I hope to talk to you all soon!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:30 pm
Hello! My name is Vallance, there is no nick name. I'm 16 and live on the east coast. I make tags and I love getting free art. I'm currently questing for mini nitemare wings.

Thank you,
Vallance  

Vallance

A r i a

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:17 pm
Hi!
I'm Aqua777, or just Aqua for short whee

I am nice, like what some people said, and I was here since 2004. I live in Lakewood Colorado,( in the USA) and I LOVE bunnies! I think they're so cute! I am currently questing for: A Bao! blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:10 am
Hey im X.xchibichocox.X just call me chibi or choco , im 14 years old, i live in thunder bay ontario canada i loOoOoOve Manga/anime And anything japanese related. thats just about it for me

Current quest:None.  

X.xChibiChocox.X

Totaldeaduseraccount

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:12 am
Greetings! I am Dragoon_Bloodrain, but you can call me Dragoon. I'm 23 and I have been on gaia since may of 2004 (don't trust the join date on this avi, it's my newest one.) I decided to join here because I like to help people, but I am also am having trouble on my own quests.

I might suspend my own quests to help out other people, but I would like to get at least the Nitemare Headband first.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:00 am
great does anybody else want to get to know eachother  

MOONFLOWER OF LAVENDER
Captain

Totaldeaduseraccount

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:09 am
I would like to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 pm
question did anyone else post any things about themselves? question  

hunnybunnypeanut

NAPPILY CUTE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:55 am
hello, I'm NAPPILY CUTE. My real name is Emily. I'm Russian. Moon is my gaian sister and best friend. She wanted me to join because she knows I'm broke lol jk. Well I'm here now and I think that's it about me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:09 am
Hello beautiful people. biggrin I am Twilight_Magic and live in South Australia. I am fairly new to Gaia but hopefully I will learn all the tricks to good questing from all of you. I am falling in love with all the angelic things, so I have a long way to go but they say you have to dream big LOL. Thankyou for accepting me into your guild and I want to wish Moon all the best for her bubby to be.  

Twilight_Magic

creeping_shado

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:48 pm
Hello! ^.^
I am creeping_shado, but just shado for short. I am 14 (single) and live in the USA. I am currently questing for an Angelic bracelet and the winged anklets. I am currently eating ramen =3.

The Golden Green Wishing Tree Charity Foundation

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff