Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Meankis and Foxes (Amareti&Bumble)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm
The Worlds Worst Accident

User Image

Tapping one finely manicured fingernail against her lip, Amareti wondered about what to do. Zachiel had been fun for awhile, but she needed a new source of excitement. Now that she was away from him, perhaps she could find someone of more interest. Pink lips lifting in a smile, her blue eyes sparkled as she began to plot and scheme. What she had gotten from Zachiel wasn't exactly what she had planned, but it was interesting nonetheless. If she ever came across him again, she might ask for it again.

Pristine white fur glistened as Amareti brushed her long blonde hair. Tail flicking back and forth as she sat on the cushioned stool that sat in front of her vanity. Luxurious furniture decorated the room, with silks and expensive cloths covering the bed. Everything about the room screamed luxury and fortune and Amareti loved it. Her master bedroom was her pride and joy, the accumulation of her life's work. She had stolen here and there to pay for all her goods, never once getting caught. The rest of the home was well furnished, but not nearly as luxurious as the master bedroom.

Setting her brush down as she finished brushing her hair, Amareti stood and brushed herself off. It was time to find a new playmate. Grinning, she slipped on a revealing dress and then went to the door. Locking it behind her, she joined the throng of people walking down the sidewalk. Never once looking around, she grinned on the inside at all the people staring at her. It was only natural they do so, she was perfect after all.

((I hope I didn't scare you off with this, she was very talkative today))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Bumble was grumbling to himself, hands stuffed firmly in his pockets. Some pretentious silver spoon ******** was just starting s**t at the bar, and it took every ounce of energy he had not to call him out right there. However, the boss had told him that the next fight he starts will send him out the door without a job. Can't afford beer without a job.

As is usually the case when he's angry, his tunnel vision was in full effect. He was staring at the sidewalk when suddenly a stunning pair of legs came into view. Above those legs was the hem of a skirt that left little to the imagination... and above that...

By the time he got to her breasts he realized she had stopped moving. And was looking at him. And he couldn't find his words. "I... uh..." He couldn't even remember why he was angry a second ago.

((I got away with him still not quite finding his voice. XD))  

Dapper Smoker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Making her way towards one of her favorite pubs, Amareti glanced about. Pausing for a moment, she thought about Edela, whom she had left basically on her own for the majority of her childhood. Sure, Amareti had made sure she ate and stuff, but she had never really thought about what to do with her. Shrugging, she decided Edela could do what she wanted with her life, provided she didn't hurt her mother's livelihood.

As she continued on her way, Amareti caught sight of a lovely fox out of the corner of her eye. Stopping and turning towards him, she watched as he blatantly began checking her out. His eyes slowly moved up her body and when they finally came to a rest at her breasts, she found herself amused he had lost the ability of coherent speech. A languid smile stretched her lips, while she in turn admired him. Hips swaying as she moved closer, Amareti reached forward to rest her hand on the male's arm. "What have we here? Such a fine fox shouldn't be out here on his own. One would think he would like a bit of company," she murmured saucily. Not only had he caught her interest, he appeared to like her as well.

((So, you don't notice the difference between how long it took to post this. I kept meaning to and putting it off cuz she didn't want to tell me what she was gonna do.))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games