Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] a little rain a little gain (Tyler & vex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Rain poured like a waterfall from the heavens. Definitely not weather for travel so Tyler looked for a place to take shelter from the rain to let up. Eventually she found it a massive red wood tree with a hallowed out center. 
Soaking wet she got inside and shook the rain off. Sometimes it (other than in the looks department) she was happy she had this scruffy little mane and tail at least it dried really quickly.
"Come on mother nature." she said to herself looking up at the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

He trudged forth, getting himself soaked in the showers of above. Ugh. Curse this day. Why right now? Everywhere that he looked, creatures safely warm in their shelters whether it were hollows, trees, rocks, anything. He was too busy and large to find any shelter at all, unless it was a cave. How common would a cave be from here? Not one was spotted in days. Going on his path was difficult for he had left his friend, Yakone, back at home, while he was travelling through the lands.

Finally approaching a pit stop, he lowered his head, drooping his ears, irritated while nibbling on some ferns. How unsophisticated it was eating wet food. For whatever reason, he immediately changed course and left the ferns almost unharmed to charge straight forward a tree. One that looked large enough to fit a Soquili it seemed. Little did he know that there was already an inhabitant in it.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 pm

This was not the first time Tyler's coat had gotten her to blend in a little to well. Blackish green with twirling vines wasn't exactly anything that shouted "hey I'm here" esscpecily in the shadow of a tree or in a forest setting in general. Normally this wasent a problem it created dramatic entrances and mysterious exits now however was one of the moments when it was a problem. 
This moment being the one where a large . . .all be it rather handsome large stallion came changeing at her. 
Before she knew, hell before she could say anything they colided. His face pushed against hers. Two soqulli one rather cramped space. 
"can I help you?" she asked her voice muffled by his luxshurious black mane. 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 pm
Now what was even going on in here?! Vex blinked coming to his senses. Backing away from the mare in order to give the two some air, he looked around. No wonder he'd haven't noticed her. She was abut the same color as their surroundings, in a way he was too. "No. I'm good." he answered, heading out from the shelter back into the rain.

Truth be told, he did want to spill his worries out, but why her? He didn't even know anything about her anyways. Trying to remain sophisticated, he gave out a salutation. "Well, hope all goes well, and I'll be headed out now, as you can tell." It was a rather amusing sight seeing the stallion's once again super drenched coat. "Un.. unless you'll allow me in of course."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Her first thought was to send him on his way but . . .this rain could last for hours and a game would be much better than just standing here alone. 
Tilting her head to the side her gaze seemingly sizing him up she smiled a sly kind of smile. 
"seeing as how we're already rather intimately aquatinted it would be silly for me to refuse you now." she replied and moved over a little bit to give him some room to step into.
"do you care for a game of chance?" 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm
He smiled back. Least she was friendlier than the Hellmaster! Stepping back into the safety from the water, he allowed himself to quickly dry off before entering the space that the mare offered. A game of chance? What did she mean by this? His thoughts flew to a series of life and death.. this mare wouldn't kill him, right?

He blinked. "Sure, but do tell me more about this game of yours."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:25 pm

"I love rhymes and riddles see.
I'll give you riddles three.
Guess correctly or Looser pays the winners fee.

A game of most interesting not the norm
For while we keep each other warm
Hope you mind is on sharp form. "
she replied her mischievous green eyes twinkling.
"I know it's not for the mild or tame
Tell me now are you game? "
she added with a tilt of her head.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:43 pm
He himself, was stunned at her word use. It was as if she was rhyming, just like she said. This mare sounded mad to him, but he couldn't just simply walk away now for he was now involved in whatever would come forth. "Uhh..a loser's fee? Do tell me more about this."

Now he had just learned that he had never introduced himself, so why not now? "I'm Vex by the way."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Tyler gave a little shrug. She liked to leave her prizes fairly opened ended. That way if she owed one it wouldn’t be so bad and if she got one it could be fairly amazing. Life was all about advantage and having the advantage was never a bad thing. She looked him over once more and an idea formed of what she would want if she did win.
"a simple favor , Just to add a dash of flavor." She replied casually.
"Tyler's the name. Vex? Might I question if it's all the same?"
She wanted to know more about why his name was what it was. Perhaps there was an interesting story behind it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:33 pm
"Oh, that sounds lovely. Now you have me curious what what it shall be!" he replied. Least she was creative with her words! Vex snorted at the air of the tree. Crisp and wet. How weird how it reminded him of home right now though he was not sure why. Maybe because it smelled like Yakone's old burrow?

He could help but smile since she was for almost the entirety of them being here. "I'm up to this game of yours Tyler." He felt as if she was wondering why his name was given how it was given. How did the story go once again? "Long story short. I was once named another name until.. well.. let's just say that I brought an unfortunate fate to my father. That was then when I was pronounced as Vex." His eyes were cold like if he didn't care or not if she cared what so ever.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:51 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

So indeed there was interesting tale. However that could wait for a time. Right now there was a game to be had, losers and winners to be named.
“I see .“ she replied leaving it alone . “We can start whenever you are ready?”
Would she start with something hard or simple . . .

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games