Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Behind the Masks... (Bao Li & Camarin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:17 pm
This is a Private 1x1 RP between Bao Li and Camarin.

User Image

User Image

Teepee for Bao Li
Teepee for Camarin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 pm
Bao Li sighed as she looked down the hill behind her. The sweeping rolling hills, the distant trees and the faded mountains beyond... all those places within she used to know as home... She could still see the small speck of black in the fields below that formed the figure of her Mother. That beautiful, patient and serene Soq that had raised her and put up with her antics, her meaningless pranks and had understood - unlike most of her herd - that it wasn't always something she could help. She felt a small pang of sadness to be leaving, but a part of her believed that she needed to get away for a while, Find a herd that could see past that horrible mask she sometimes wore and know she's truly innocent beneath it all - much like her mother did...

She frowned a bit and looked down the hill ahead of her. Her journey began here. New friends, new adventures...

'New tricks, new pranks, new jokes, n-...'

"No!" Bao Li stomped a hoof. "I'll find new friends... new Soq who can deal with you and your... your... Tricks!" she spoke sternly - mainly to herself as the voice in her head was essentially her darker side attempting to eep through.

Her thoughts fell silent, as if she herself was taken aback by her sudden and stern comment.... which she was, but she sighed and shook her head, looking back to her mother one last time, whispered goodbye into the wind and stepped forward into her new world...

She spent the rest of the day, moving straight into the sunset, stopping for the night in an abandoned cave to rest then pressed on in the same direction for most of the next day. It was here that she whinnied sadly, already missing her home, but knowing all too well that it was far too soon to be going back.

She heard the small trickles of a nearby stream and turned her mindlessly shuffling hooves towards the sound. She was parched... and a bit hungry, too. Perhaps there'd be some warm rocks to rest on for a while as well?

Her thoughts drifted into idle curiosity as to why she had yet to see any Soquili about. Surely there were plenty in these lands? Her mother, after all, told her many tales of her journey into their new herd lands. How there were several herds about here and there. She was surprised that she hadn't run into any yet...

Her idle thoughts were quickly dashed, however, at the sight of fresh new sprouts near the stream and she licked her lips happily at the thought of indulging upon them as her next meal...

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm
A blob of bright red, yellow and blue trotted through the trees toward a nearby stream. The small Usdia carried a basket in his mouth, full of apples that he had gathered for any other Soquili he may meet on his journey or for the other horses back at the teepee. No one asked little Camarin to do this, it's just something he enjoyed doing from the goodness of his large heart.

Coming to the stream, he stopped at the sight of something new. Grazing on new sprouts, was a mare, a small breed like himself. But she was also a bit different than himself, but that did not make her any less special. Smiling as best he could with the handle in his mouth, he trotted over. Reaching the edge of the stream, he gently put the apple basket down before calling out to her. "Hello there. You're a new face around here."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 am
Bao Li lifted her head to the sound of a voice, her ears pivoting left and right until her green eyes fell upon the red stallion close by.

"Oh!" she began, looking nervously about. "I-I'm sorry, I hope I'm not intruding on your territory. I can assure you that I'm just passing through!" she stammered, her ear wings giving a soft flutter.

She flicked her tail softly, her eyes looking him over in her silent curiosity as he stood there, taking in the bright colors that made up his pelt. He was definitely a new breed as he didn't have the whispy bits above the hooves like her kind did, or the small wings by her ears like she had. He definitely looked like an interesting individual, if not friendly!

'He looks nice enough to prank!' Camarin wouldn't have heard the voice but he might have been able to see the small haze of her mask taking form if only for the split second it would have. Like a ghost would phase in and out in vivid transparency.

'No!' she thought sternly to herself. 'We will NOT harm anyone!' She took a small step back in her mental arguments, probably appearing as if she was nervous to the Usdia before her...

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Camarin smiled warmly when she had apologized to him. Gently, he shook his head. "There is no need to be sorry. These are not my lands, nor do I have lands to call my own. No, I live some distance away from here with a human at her teepee. I keep her company as well as a few other horses." He explained warmly to her, hoping to ease her nervousness.

The mare in front of him was truly intriguing, having never seen an Usdia with wisps floating among their hooves or what appears to be wings by their ears. Whatever they were, they just added to her unique individuality and would not question. He wouldn't even question the brief image of a mask-like haze that temporarily appeared in front of her face that he believe he just saw a few moment ago. Seeing her taking a step back, he tilted his head. "If it is alright to ask, are you alright?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games