Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Listen. I don't 'Really' Need Your Help[Zangar+Florian] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

"What are YOU doing? We just came from that way!' a little voice called out. Florian lifted her head to the hummingbird that was perched atop her head. "Well," she started to say with a heavy sigh. "Well, I think if we keep heading this way than we're bound to come across someone," she said. The male hummingbird was not pleased and ruffled out his feathers before tucking them back in close to his side. "What am I suppose to do, Pan? We've tried EVERY direction!" Florian stamped her hoof on the ground. And it was true. They had travled throughout these woodlands for more than a couple days. At first it wasn't that bad and Florian had a picture--at least a thought of where they were headed. But then, suddenly out of nowhere a heavy fog began to spread and every direction looked the same as the next. Her little companion had mentioned taking a break until the fog had settled, but Florian just wanted to get out of these woods so she turned him down and kept venturing further in.

The trees here grew very close making it very hard for the female to manuever. The tight branches blocked out most of the sunlight, so it was dark and the air was very thick. Worst of all there was thunder echoing in the distance and Florian prayed that a storm would not arrive.
"Come on. We have to keep moving," she muttered and started walking again.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 am
User Image

And come across someone the pair certainly would thought Zangar had to admit that he sort of rather made sure that it would happen - oh he could have slipped off when he heard the voices in the tree's but really what sort of fun would that be? Especially when he might have the chance to play the white Knight for a mare? Nope clearly this decision was being made for him and by his ego to boot.

skirting around the pair he made sure to be standing in a clearing just ahead of them and struck what he considered to be a knightly type look - surely they would run into him right? I mean that had too..unless they turned around again, or went down the wrong pathway - no - they had to come this way. He was positive that they would and arching his neck he prepared to greet the mare and whatever her little companion was (he hadn't been able to place the strange humming noise that went along with its voice..maybe some sort of bug? A strange companion to be sure but hey whatever floated the mares tail.)

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm
JetAlmeara

"--Did you hear that?" Pan, the little hummingbird cautiously looked around as he fluttered in front of Florian at head level. Florian paused for a brief moment and too took a gander around, but could see nothing moving within the faint mist that consumed the woodlands. "I don't see anything," she muttered with a sigh and continued walking. But her companion didn't at all feel reassured. "I could've...Wait! Look there!" his small wings beating quickly as he noticed something standing ahead in a clearing. "Look, Look! We're saved! We're saved!" he chanted with a relieved smile.
Florian sighed and rolled her eyes. "Safe from what? We're doing fine," she told Pan.

"Maybe they know the way out of here," Pan retorted with a smile as he looked to his female friend. "Pan, we don't need their help. We're doing just fine without them," Florian stubbornly said.

Pan gave her a crossed look before fluttering off to the male in the distance. "You-hooo!" he called out with a joyous tone. "Yes, you! May the heavens bless thee!" the hummingbird quickly got the male. Florian groaned, head down as she followed after her friend with a sulking gait. She certainly wasn't in any hurry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am
Zangar was a bit taken aback that the hummingbird - he could see where the other voice had been coming from now - was more excited to see him then the mare he'd so wanted to impress with his knightly good deed. Oh well..at least someone was going to be grateful yes and the mare would probably come around, there was something to be said for wanting to figure things out for yourself after all right?

"Why hello!" He told the hummingbird in a surprised voice, as though he had only now noticed that someone else was around "Are you and your friend in need of some assistance?" He asked, casting his eyes towards the mare who was making her slow way towards him. "Greetings" He told her as she got close enough "My name is Zangar - you seem a touch distressed, can I offer you some help with something?" There you see..he was being helpful and pleasant, surely the mare would be happy to see him now.

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:05 pm
JetAlmeara

She could now picture the stallion better than being afar and his silhouette being blurred by the horrible mist that had engulfed the entire woodlands. Her jaw dropped and her expression dumbfounded. THIS was to be the heroic stallion that would help lead herself and Pan out of the horrible, damp woods that they were trapped within. THIS was the stallion that Pan oh-so believed would surely help them...Oh, boy. The young mare snorted with a grimace. Zangar, was it? Well. Zangar surely didn't look like much help. She took a step closer with her head moving up, down, side to side as she studied him. First off there was some sort of a fabric scarf atop his head. How was he able to see? Certainly his mane didn't do him any good as that too looked as though it was in front of his face. And he was to lead them out of these woods. Pft. Florian's lips puckered out as she tried to hold the laughter that desperately wanted to escape. She continued on looking at Zangar as Pan, in the background, kept thanking him over and over again.

"--And this is Florian," Pan said as he flew in front of her. Florian shook her head, tossing her mane as she blinked a couple times and stood back. "Huh?" she muttered before suddenly realizing that she was on the spotlight now. "Oh. Yes, I'm Florian" she bowed her head. "But I hate to burst your bubble," she said with a modest expression. "But my friend and I can easily escape these woods. We're in no need for your service," she flicked her tail. There was a smudge smile on her lips as she looked to Zangar. And in the background she could hear Pan muttering her name in a not-so pleased voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:32 am
Was it his imagination or did that mare look like she was about to laugh at him? Surely he was seeing wrong, the mist must be obstructing his view as no mare in their right minds would laugh at a stallion like him. The hummingbird at least seemed to have the right idea and Zangar did his best to assure the little bird that he would indeed help him before the creature died or fright or some such thing. Clearly it was distressed with the way it kept thanking him for his help.

"Hello Florian, it is a pleasure to see such a beautiful creature after marching through this dreary landscape for so long. It is like seeing the sun after a storm..." Zangar told the mare. "But never fear, it is easy to get turned about in woods such as these I assure you that it will be no trouble at all. I simply can't leave you alone in this dreadful place...it is my duty to see you to safety!" He concluded, attempting to forestall any more objections about needing his help. The mare must simply be to proud to accept his help outright - he could appreciate such pride however he was certain that if she spent a bit more time with him he could draw her in with his undoubtedly unbeatable charm.

II Paradox II

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm
JetAlmeara

Florian's jaw dropped as she looked to Zangar with a dumbfounded expression. She blinked and shook her head before beckoning to her little companion. "Pan. May I have a word in private please?" she softly spoke out to him. She nudged the little hummingbird gently and motioned for him to follow her a little ways from Zangar.

"Oh Florian! He's so charming and kind! How lucky we are to be having his help," Pan fluttered his wings with a sigh.

Florian didn't look as pleased as Pan was--in fact she didn't even act it. "You've got to be kidding, right?" she blinked. The young mare sarcastically blinked her eyes. "A pleasure to see such a beautiful creature...It's like seeing the sun after a storm," she mimicked Zangar. "Hah! Rubbish! We don't need his help at all. I don't even think he knows the way out of these woods," she peeked over her shoulder at Zangar with a smirk.

Pan sighed and took perch on top of her head. "Listen Florian..stop being so sour. Can't you just put that awful attitude away and appreciate the help that's being given? You've been acting like this for a while," he said softly.
Florian rolled her eyes and finally after a couple minutes decided to agree with Pan and accept the help of Zangar.

"Well. Which way?' Florian sighed as she walked back to the stallion. "And thanks...for the help," she muttered as she dipped her head down and looked away from Zangar.
"Yes, yes! Thank you! How wonderful!" Pan chirped with delight!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 am
II Paradox II

The mare did not seem to be swayed by his charming comments - in fact she seemed a little bit confused by them. How dreadful..perhaps no one had ever said nice things to her before? That had to be the case..Zangar simply couldn't accept the thought that she actually didn't like him. Everyone liked him! Even the bird liked him! Well perhaps he ought to lay off the over the top comments...see if that put her more at ease then.

Waiting patiently he cave the mare a warm and genuine smile when she returned and asked him which way they ought to go "You are most welcome!" He told the mare with a sincere tone to his voice. Now of course he had to find a way out of these woods...preferably in a rather quick fashion. The only thing that made sense to Zangar was to go back the way he'd came. "This way" He told her motioning with his muzzle before turning in that direction and starting off through the fog. assuming the mare would follow him he called back over his shoulder "So what brings the two of you into these woods?"

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 pm
JetAlmeara

Florian cocked an eyebrow as she looked to Zangar. She wasn't even sure if he knew a way out of these woodlands and thought he was more lost than they were. A heavy sigh escaped from her vocals as she hung her head and followed him nonetheless. Florian knew that Pan was right about her not being able to guide them through the forest safely. Each turn looked like the next and they were just getting more and more lost. It was time to suck it all up and take the help of the stallion, even though deep down--really deep, she figured she could've lead them out..

"Well, you see..." Pan started to say and flew on top of Zangar's head. The little hummingbird opened his mouth and was about to say something until Florian interrupted him.

"We're just passing by. We're traveling folks," she said matter-of-factly. Pan shot her a look and sighed before fluttering back on to his friend's head. Florian paused as she just looked to Zangar, following behind him. She could've sworn without meeting him--without even talking to him, she would've thought of him to be sturdy and serious. His attire and the way he looked made him look as though he was a brute, but in fact he was quite the happy-go-lucky stallion.

How very odd.

Florian studied him a bit more. Why did he seem so happy? They were in an awful forest and the mist didn't help at all! And yet he kept his cool and seemed optomisic.

No wonder why Pan likes him, she norted to herself.

Blinking, she trotted up beside the stallion and looked to him with her soft delicate eyes. "What about you?" she asked him. "I can think of quite a few other places to be than in these woods," she chuckled softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:27 am
II Paradox II

Zangar looked up as Pan started to speak to him..but before the little bird could get much out Florian had called him back and Zangar started to wonder if it was even possible to really win this mare over - she seemed to have taken quite a serious dislike to him. Well it wouldn't be the first time that things had started out roughly between him and new mare - and Zangar was sure, absolutely positively sure that she would be so grateful after he lead them out of the woods that she would forget all about not liking him.

"Nothing wrong with that" He told her in a cheerful manner when she spoke of being traveling people, he might have said more but to be honest he was a little bit preoccupied with trying to figure out if he was going in the right direction (which he probably wasn't). Ah well..he figured as long as he kept going in the same direction they would have to reach the end of the forest at some point....right? He kept going as though he knew where he was going anyways.

When the mare came up to speak with him Zangar cast her a sideways look and answered truthfully "Well..I guess I'm sort of like you" He told her "I like to travel and see new things, I figure regardless of where I am there's always something new to see if I just keep on moving and why waste your life in one small little spot when there's so much in this world to explore?"

Glancing around the woods he drew to a stop and motioned towards a moss covered log, sure it was just moss and just a log but it was a rather big log and the moss dripping from it was a bright green color which he thought made it quite intriguing "Like that there..it might not be the most interesting thing I've ever seen but I wouldn't have seen it if I didn't explore these woods"

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 am
JetAlmeara

Florian furrowed her eyebrows as she looked to Zangar. "So you think that moss is interesting?" she blinked and glanced at the log. Surely there didn't seem anything interesting or rather flattering that the log had to offer. It was plain, simple in the eyes of Florian. Sure, the moss seemed very odd and peculiar but it was still moss. Florian's eyes brightened as she chuckled before looking to Zangar with a smirk upon her lips. "You do realize it's just a log. Just moss. Cerinatly doesn't have any mystical aspects. Just moss and a rotting log," she said. "You are by far the most strangest stallion I've ever met," Florian chuckled and trotted up ahead.
Pausing, she stood ahead of him and looked back over her shoulder at Zangar. Suddenly, Florian could feel the earth falling out from underneath her hooves as the mare's body began to fall from the perch of a step hill, as the earth here was soft and somehow she had forgotten that.

Pan quickly opened his wings and took to flight as Florian's body tumbled down the hill. She could feel the small rocks--twigs scrapping at her body and a stinging sensation of a small open wound somewhere on her body.

THUD!

Florian's body finally stopped with a great thud noise at the bottom of the hill. Groaning, she could barely lift her head and her eyesight blurry as she tried desperately to look around.
"Florian! Are you all right?" Pan questioned loudly, still fluttering at the top of the hill where she had fallen.

Florian held her head up and flinched in pain. Her body ached all over and she was certain that she would have bruises all over soon enough. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," she called back out to her friend.

Pan opened his wings and landed a top Zangar's head in between the stallion's ears. A sigh escaped from his vocals as he shook his head. "She'll never learn," he whispered quietly.

Florian breathed deeply as she tried her best to stand. She winced here and there, but had managed to gain some balance. She looked back from where she had fallen to where she stood now. It was quite a ways.
"Great. Just perfect," she muttered. Her eyes drew back again and looked to her tail. "Ugh! My tail! My beautiful tail!" she gasped loudly to see her once beautiful, white shimmering tail now completely filthed.
Uncanny mutters escaped from her vocals as she stomped her hooves on the ground, pacing a bit here and there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:38 am
"Well yes.." Zangar told the mare with a slight chuckle "I'm not crazy..but the point still stands I would not have seen that particular log and moss display had I now wandered through these woods. Certainly its not the most exciting discovery but it is a discovery none the less" He concluded while she trotted up ahead - she'd called him strange which wasn't the best thing a mare had ever called him but..at least she hadn't told him he was nuts and asked him to go away right? It was progress he supposed when he considered that she hadn't even wanted to talk to him at first.

Of course before he could respond further or even catch up to her to do so the mare was tumbling out of sight. Trotting forward in concern he stopped well before the edge in fear that he would end up sliding down and land on top of her should she be hurt but his fears were waylaid when she called up that she was fine. "Does she fall often?" He asked the hummingbird on his head as he eased up to the edge to watch the mare pace and mutter down below.

Being somewhat of a scamp Zangar just couldn't help but call down in a gleeful tone "See! You never would have discovered this slope if you hadn't come through here either!" ..She probably wouldn't find that as funny as he did but she wasn't hurt and he didn't see any point in not trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"I expect I should look for a safer way down" He told the bird , moving sideways along the ridge to seek better footing so that he could join the mare below,

II Paradox II

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:41 pm
JetAlmeara

"Careful footing there, Zangar" Pan fluttered beside the stallion's head as he spoke out to him. "Don't need you falling down either," he chuckled before flying over to Florian whom was busy picking out twigs and leaves from her tangled, filthy tail.

"You sure you're all right?" the little hummingbird asked as he landed a top of Florian's head, in between her ears.

"Oh I'm just fine!" Florian said quite loudly for Zangar to hear, which is exaclty what she wanted. "I'm peachy keen!" her voice unpleasant as she kept stealing glares to Zangar whom was trying to make his way down the small hill.

Pan sighed softly and shook his head, "he's only trying to help Florian."
"Yes, well I don't particuarly need his help nor want it. And quite frankly, I never would've fallen if I hadn't met him." Florian muttered, blinking away from Zangar as she picked a leaf up and dropped it on the ground beside her.
"Well, I like him. And we do need his help. So please, for this once, I beg of you to just let him help us through this wood" Pan said softly. "He means no harm at all. In fact, he's quite the comapny. Enjoyable. Maybe if you werent' so self-centered sometimes, you could see that." Pan opened his wings and fluttered off to Zangar. "Doing all right?" he asked with a smile. "And to answer your question," he paused and glanced to Florian. "Yes, yes she's very clumsy," he chuckled softly.

Florian's cheeks had blushed as the words of Pan echoed through her mind. Was she really THAT self-centered? She breathed deeply, dipping her head down as the thought of grooming her tail didn't seem all that interesting. She blinked, looking to Zangar and Pan. It was true, Zangar was only trying to help them. So why did she have to give him such a hard time? She pulled away from her thoughts for a brief moment and looked away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:22 am
"Indeed" Zangar agreed as he picked his way down the slope a little ways off from where Florian had fallen...kind of hard to be a knight in shining armor if you go falling down too he mentally added to himself as he watched his steps. Reaching the bottom without slipping took a bit of effort - the ground really was quite a bit loose here which was worrying because frankly..he didn't recall seeing this place on his way in which meant that..they probably weren't going the right way after all. Oh well..he'd cross that stream when they came to it.

For now he had to make sure that Florian was indeed okay although by the tone of her voice she certainly wasn't happy. he was too far away of course to hear anything other then her raised voiced comments and so the vain stallion managed to miss out on all of her muttered remarks and the hummingbirds defense of him. It was hard to miss her stance however as she turned away from his approach and Zangar paused. "Are you sure she's okay?" He asked Pan who fluttered nearby "She doesn't look okay..well I mean she looks physically fine but..you know..upset.."

Perhaps he shouldn't have teased her the way he had, perhaps she was far more upset about being lost in these woods then he had originally thought and he really should start taking this a bit more seriously. Up until now he had considered this little more then a fun lark with a mare.

II Paradox II

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm
JetAlmeara

"She will be just fine," the little hummingbird reassured Zangar with a warming smile. "Florian's a trooper," he simply nodded and took a glance to the mare. The smile seemed to fade away from Pan's beak as he looked to his old friend. A sigh escaped from his vocals as he shook his head and then fluttered ahead of the two on a trail that seemed to lead out from the bottom of the slope. "Shall we go this way?" he asked, looking back to Zangar for an answer.

Florian remained quiet as the words of Pan settled in her mind. She sighed deeply and heavily as she awaited Zangar to answer Pan with a 'yes', even though she believed that the stallion still didn't know a way out of here. Instead of arguing or saying something to lessen the spirit of the stallion, she decided to keep her mouth shut and it took a lot of will power to do so.
"Looks like the only way out," she muttered a loud enough for the two to hear. An indeed it was. The trail led right back out into the forest.

Pan nodded his head with a chirp and fluttered ahead with a joyful tune echoing out from his vocals. Florian looked her tangled tail one more time, realizing that there was no point in grooming it again as it would probably become more and more filthy as they wandered throughout the woodlands.
"Coming?" Florian blinked to Zangar. Her expression was blank. There wasn't even a playful smirk or grimace upon her lips as she looked to him. Instead, she raised an eyebrow as she began to walk ahead. "Don't need to lose Pan," she told Zangar, "so we'd better hurry up to him."
She said nothing more as she tossed her mane to fix the rose crown. Eyebrows furrowing together as she winced, legs feeling stiff underneath her frame from the tumble she had taken.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff