Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Double what? (Aleister x Syd)(status effect-DDs)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:31 am
Aleister was sleeping on his stomach when it happened, actually he hadn't noticed anything at first, other than a lump in between his chest and the floor. That and his shirt was rather uncomfortably tight, he sighed and shifted to pull off his shirt, probably having gotten it twisted in the sheets, and shifted until he was comfortably sleeping on his side.

Actually, he hadn't even noticed the new additions to his chest. He just wanted a few more hours of sleep that was all. It also wasn't like he was bearing all either, the blankets were discarded though as if they were in his way. And slight whimper in the fact despite trying, he couldn't actually get comfortable, there was something in his way....

He'd probably end up waking up Syd if he kept up...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:42 am
Double D's were HUGE. Especially on a girl that had been pushing AA for all of her adult life. It was no wonder that Syd's tank top started digging sharply into her new flesh, making her wince in her sleep and roll over. But when more of her rolled over than she was used to, she woke up.

"Aleister?" she asked after a long moment of staring down and not seeing her feet. "Aleister, wake up."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 am
He heard her calling, but he moaned. He was exhausted and just wanted to sleep, eventually he sat up. Feeling an odd bouncing at his chest area. "Whu?"

He asked sleepily rubbing sleep from his eyes, and trying to ignore what felt like a cramp coming on from the runic headbands... maybe those side effects lasted a while longer than he thought. His chest was completely exposed for Syd to see his lovely new set of double d's.

It actually took him a moment before he lofted a brow at her. "D-did you get something done?" Yup still oblivious...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 am
"Apparently puberty," Syd said, turning to look at his--"Oh my --um--Aleister?" she said. "You're uh... exposed."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:15 am
Aleister was still sitting there blinking, before he actually stopped to look down at himself, what did she mean he was expos--- oh. His face paled, as he looked, "Oh god....." He couldn't see past his breasts.....

He paused instead of actually covering up he actually tried to grab himself, eyes widening as he found that, he no longer had.... Suddenly he grabbed a blanket and pulled it up to his chest and looked at Syd whimpering.... "I-I'm a.... girl...." He knew he'd been uncomfortable but how he didn't notice his manhood gone was..... well okay he didn't notice the boobs either. It didn't help that Pookie was in the back of his mind laughing.

Tears started to form. "I'm a girl.... how...." His shirt didn't even fit, it wasn't comfortable. How was he suppose to wear something that wasn't comfortable? "A-and... my shirt doesn't fit....." He added trying not to completely break down, but he felt a panic attack coming on. ".... Pookie's laughing at me too..." He finished weakly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:19 am
"I would offer mine, but they don't fit either," Syd said honestly, wincing as she tugged at her tanktop--and it was stretchable. She couldn't imagine how it would feel losing male parts, on top of his and--

Her teeth gritted. "Cramps," she muttered, rolling onto her side and curling up in fetal position. "Did we put on headbands yesterday?" she asked.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 am
Aleister frowned and looked around. Maybe.... he stared at the blanket before working to rip it. They could get more, somehow he managed to tie it so his boobs were covered and at least somewhat supported. It was actually harder to do than he'd thought it would be since he had to reach behind him, and he wasn't quite that flexible. Wincing as another cramp came, "N-not that I know of..."

He said, "M-maybe the side effects .... last longer than we thought?" He actually started to notice the pitch change in his voice too. He started tearing the sheet again, it'd taken a minute the first time, use of his teeth had gotten it to rip. He'd ended up using his teeth again, managing to get one for syd as well. However, when he stood up he ended up losing his balance and falling to his knees, wincing again.

After a moment he crawled over and leaned on her bed. Looking at her waiting for her cramp to pass. His cheeks were red at the thought of what he was about to suggest, "I-if you want.... I can... wrap this around you so you don't have to w-wear that...." He held up the blanket piece he'd ripped, before he went about tying the part that wasn't going to be syd's around his waist so he could get off his pants. They were starting to feel horribly tight too, and despite having on boxers he wanted a little something more to cover himself up with.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:35 am
"Let's put yours where it won't fall off, first," Syd said, sitting up. "It's just digging a little, its not going to rip--" she hoped. She got to her feet, getting her balance and wincing slightly as her back instantly started to hurt. She was definitely cramping, and feeling a bit bitchy on top of it, but she ignored it as she reached up to help Aleister cover herself.

"I'm not sure what this is," she admitted. "Do you think its some sort of magic?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 am
Ali nodded as Syd helped her by fixing the blanket piece. Having finally managed to get her balance. "R-right... can't be.... falling out all over the place..." Oh god this was so weird, she could feel her face brightening. ".... oh man what if I have to go to the bathroom..."

There was a pause when Syd asked about magic, "Uh...." Ali seemed to be thinking before pausing, "There was some sort of weird.... shock wave thing.... right before it felt like I was sleeping on lumps... or a pillow... or I don't even know anymore." Tears started to form again in frustration, this time actually rolling down her cheeks. She didn't even know what was going on anymore.

Wiping at her eyes, she was trying to think of something slightly more useful than panicking and crying. "So..... so..." There was a pause where Ali sniffled, "H-how do you want to do yours?" He felt kinda awkward asking that, even though he was currently a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 am
She looked down again, then let out a sigh. "Let's go see if we can't get some clothes that fit, this will last long enough." Although she looked like a centerfold of a dirty magazine. She grabbed her robe--the one she never used, and pulled it on, only to groan as it gaped wide over the boobs. Oh well. She headed for the door, not CARING if people saw her with boobs. At least for a moment she actually had some!

And if anyone made a crack, she swore she'd shoot them.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 am
Ali nodded as she followed, looking like some chick from a Greek, Roman or Egyptian magazine having used bed sheets to cover up with. Barefeet walking over the cool floor and actually she had grabbed one of Syd's arms.

Ali felt the need to be in some sort of contact with someone or something, and her bear was currently in the trash molding. "....d-do you think we could.... get away with a shopping trip?" She asked, normally Ali hated shopping but there were a few things that played into the factor of wanting to go shop.

One of which was his room being destroyed and a small lack of clothing for normal him. The second was she actually needed a new bear or something to cling to other than syd. Maybe they could replace all that in a shopping trip... "W-where are we going to get clothes?" Was the question after thought, they couldn't go shopping looking like this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 am
"We're going to the quartermaster and seeing if they have any extra large men's shirts," she said. "Or bigger," she added darkly, looking down at her chest. She had never DREAMED she would have knockers this big, but now that she did, all she could think was-- "How in the heck am I going to aim straight with these things? Didn't the amazons used to chop one off so they could use their bow and arrows?"

Was she contemplating it?

... Possibly.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:09 am
Aleister nodded quietly when Syd said they were going to the quartermaster. Right of course, there was a pause though when Syd asked if Amazons use to chop one off. The thought of that alone made her squeak a bit.

"I-i don't think it'll last that long...." Ali was trying to think on the bright side of this and "M-maybe it'll be like when we were turned into kids...." That wore off... eventually....

She was trying to figure out how shift so she was comfortable. There was a pause, "... what size pants do you wear?" His were uncomfortable and since they were probably about the same size generally..... there was this weird moment where Ali thought about asking to borrow at least a skirt or pants? She tugged at the makeshift skirt hiding her boxers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 am
Syd stopped. "Riiiight, you've probably got hips now, don't you?" she said, heading back into her room. She dug through her clothes, pulling out a pair of baggy khakis. "These would probably still fit," she said, dropping her PJ bottoms and slipping on the pants over her panties--

Wait. She'd totally just changed in front of Ali. Whoops. To cover up for that she tossed a second pair at him. "Try these on."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:21 am
Ali followed her pausing when she changed in front of him her, her face turning red. While pookie sounded like he was enjoying himself. Granted Ali couldn't help but notice how pretty Syd's lacy panties were.

"Y-yeah.... mine were a bit...... tight." She admitted before accepting the pair that Syd gave. She was pretty cute under all the clothing they wore. Slipping on the pants Ali felt a little better being able to let go of the bedsheet she'd been using for a skirt. "Thanks." She felt a little less embarrassed with these on. Now they just needed new shirts.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff