Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:20 pm
Hello lovelies~

Since I really need to kickstart my RP involvement (after a while of quietness) I decided to go through my journal and find some ideas for plots. Please read below and join me if you so desire. <3

Rundown of contents:

Post 1: Introduction/Explanation. You are here!
Post 2: Renard, the Wonder Dog! [J]
Post 3: Rudolf, the Wild One. [J]
Post 4: Who the heck is Butterfly Leeches??
Post 5+: Open for posting~

ıllıllııllıllı

My Dogs:

User Image

This is Renard.

He's been kept groomed and pampered for most of his life, sheltered from most real burdens and dangers.

As he's hardly ever been scolded, he thinks he can do whatever he wants when he wants, and that he always has to look his best.

He's had little socialization outside of suburbanite, rich family pets like himself.

Herding breed instincts like to kick in whenever there's something to chase. He's usually got high energy, but occasionally just flops around all lazy.

There isn't really a mean bone in his little body. He's affectionate and (tries to be) charming.

User Image

This is Rudolf.

Life is a daily struggle for survival. His mind and body have been honed ever since puppyhood to focus on getting what he needs to live out in the wild.

His physical appearance suggests that this dog has been places-- not like the occasional roll in the dirt that most dogs tend to enjoy or the grime that can build up from city-living, but from living all over the woods for all of his life.

This is a dog stricken with wanderlust. He will roam, and have grand adventures. He wishes to broaden his horizons, and is jumping into it head first.

Rudolf's manner of thinking and talking to others can seem gruff due to his social/emotional wariness and sheer inexperience at actually encountering other dogs and human situations.

This dog has a big heart, but it's always guarded against hurt.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:25 pm
So what about Renard?

Interested In -
o General meet-and-greet type RPs. All types of dogs, but especially those uncommonly found in the suburbs, which is where Renard lives.
o Meeting someone whose personality clashes with his own, to take him out of his comfort zone a little, maybe make him more grounded.
o Meeting someone who will challenge his vanity/pretty-boy-ness or just an aggressive dog.
o Meeting happy/kind/spunky dogs just to play with or pal around with!

Not Interested In -
o Basically any kind of permanent injury or death. I'm totally fine with injuries that heal. Scarring is a possibility, but I'm picky about this. It'd have to be a special RP plot, decided beforehand.

Current Plot ideas -

1. Becoming lost. Either alone or meeting new friends along the way, either out in the woods or in the city (maybe out in farm country). Renard has led a relatively sheltered life, so I'd like to get him away from his owner for a bit, to see what he's made of. Maybe he could happen upon a little stray pack or could even form a small group with other lost dogs he finds, and they could all try to find their way home? Avoiding the dogcatcher/mean animals/other dangers, etc. would make it interesting

2. Romance~! As Renard can be pretty affectionate, I'm gonna say that flings are likely although I don't want to turn him into a complete whore xD There are endless possibilities.. mutual attraction, unrequited love, love triangles, jealousy... Eventually, in the future, I'd like to find him a monogamous mate. Maybe they can even adopt some puppies, but this would have to be wayyyy in the future xD

3. Group of friends? Along the lines of a pack, but not rigidly structured. It'd be fun to just have a few dogs to hang around with on a regular basis. Like the neighborhood kids that get together every day to play, you know? Go swimming in lakes (or not, eww!), trips to the park, playing games... getting into trouble. Having a variety of personalities would be the most fun.

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:50 pm
So what about Rudolf?

Interested In -
o Meeting all sorts of dogs during his travels. Rudolf is a wanderer. He will be traveling to all the different Summerwood areas eventually.
o Making some friends and maybe a rivalry or two? Fights are okay, but Rudolf isn't a bad dog.
o Learning to loosen up and play more. Even if he doesn't understand the concept, it'll be funny seeing someone try to teach him.

Not Interested In -
o Basically any kind of permanent injury or death. I'm totally fine with injuries that heal. Scarring is a possibility, but I'm picky about this. It'd have to be a special RP plot, decided beforehand.
o I've already discussed/planned something having to do with him joining a family group, and I've also planned a future mate. Unless those plots fall through, I'm not looking for either of those things :3

Current Plot ideas -

1. Sled dog team? We'll have to see what the shop in general is doing about this, but if anyone has a sled dog and wants to become friends, that could be the basis of them joining a team together in the future.

2. Rudolf was brought up in the woods and knows his way through most of it. If anyone were to get lost in there for whatever reason (chasing a squirrel, sidetracked by a scent, looking for another dog/human, learning to hunt, etc.) he could lend assistance.

3. How about a traveling group? Sort of like how Dorothy began her journey down the yellow brick road and encountered others with a similar goal in mind, Rudolf could take on one, two, or three (or more?) companions and they could all travel together until they part ways for whatever reason.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Question and Answer time with myself.

Q: Who am I?
A: I am Leechy, or Leeches, or Jest. I respond to all.

Q: When am I available?
A: More often, I hope. I did this thread to keep up my interest in Woof! because I'm basically a procrastinating slacker.

Q: No, seriously. When am I usually available to plot/respond to things/pay attention to Woof!?
A: I currently have a part-time job with hours that change on a weekly basis. I am usually free in the evenings (Eastern time, USA) and on weekends. Sometimes I'll have a few afternoons per week free. Even so, I still have to do life stuff and all my little hobbies that detract from Gaia time. AND even if I'm on Gaia, sometimes I will be RPing in a certain cosplay thread. But, given all that, I usually have time for at least one post per day, hopefully more. If I'm not procrastinating. Which I can't guarantee. >.> Sorry.

Q: That doesn't sound too promising.
A: That wasn't even a question.

Q: What is the good news?
A: The good news is that I'm out of college so I'm no longer as busy as I was when I joined Woof. Back then, I had everything listed above and also college to deal with. Now, I work in a theatre and we only have a few things to sell, so it tends to be slow and boring. I imagine I can keep up with things better now.

---

Long story short, my life is kinda busy but I will be on to play and plot more. I've prioritized it. :3 It's gonna be an interesting summer.

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 pm
Posting is now engaged and encouraged! Hit me up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Meet Chemarush. A pomeranian filled with energy. She too, can get whatever she wants. Little charmer, huh? What gets on her nerves the most would be getting locked up inside her house. She absolutely can not stand being alone and would cause messes if needed the rightful attention. Scolding is not something that she is used to either and just wants to meet other canines.
Romance!~ - I think that they would make an interesting pair. AHAHAH! Two pampered parents just seem like alot of trouble. Like who would be the one taking care of the pups in the first place?
Group of Friends?

User Image
This boy here is Dreizehn. Though he's a loner, he was a previous police dog so he's still got some authority, or so I'll believe. Dreiz is super playful and would become friends with anyone. Well, except those that give him an odd feeling in his chest. Ever since the day that he left the force, he had been living on the streets 'fending for himself and whatever dogs he sees needs his assistance. Let's say he's a to-be street hero?
Becoming Lost
Group of Friends

User Image
Officer Yuki. You've met him before, right Renard? Even though Rudolf hasn't!
Becoming Lost - Yuki can offer the lost dog some assistance around the place to find his home sweet home.
Group of Friends - Since there'll be a group of dogs, this shall be the perfect place for Yuki to inspect other dogs, trying to bring justice to Summerwood.

* All of them are up for Plots 2 and 3 for Rudolf.(;  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Romance!~ - I think that they would make an interesting pair. AHAHAH! Two pampered parents just seem like alot of trouble. Like who would be the one taking care of the pups in the first place?

One thing I realize I totally forgot to mention in this thread about Renard is that he's into boy dogs xD But I think he and Chemarush would make good friends, they have a lot in common :3

I think I'd like to have Rudolf meet Dreizehn sometime. It seems like they'd have a lot to talk about, since I know Rudolf would have no idea that dogs actually help humans to keep order.

Kogeta is cool! I'm sorry that I neglected our ORP >> It feels kinda weird to go back after all this time, but we could do that if you want. Or if you would rather start a new one, either one of your ideas (Becoming Lost or Group of Friends) could fly :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 pm
Butterfly Leeches

LOL its fine. I'd prefer if we'd start a new thread for Kogeta's so that a new group of dogs shall be introduced. I think that Dreiz would have alot to teach the sledder.<3

Note: Can you start the RPs? I'm not good at beginning. xD  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Sure, I'll start them. I just had another question xD I assume the one we're doing with Rudolf and Dreiz will be a PRP in the city, but if you want it can also be an ORP. And for the one with Renard and Kogeta and/or Chemarush, maybe an ORP would be best, so we can expand our little friends group? And should that one also be in the city? Renard lives in the 'burbs but he can be taken on a day trip xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm
Butterfly Leeches
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Sure, I'll start them. I just had another question xD I assume the one we're doing with Rudolf and Dreiz will be a PRP in the city, but if you want it can also be an ORP. And for the one with Renard and Kogeta and/or Chemarush, maybe an ORP would be best, so we can expand our little friends group? And should that one also be in the city? Renard lives in the 'burbs but he can be taken on a day trip xD

ORP sounds like the best result.<3 Oh, for Renard's I was thinking more of the woods.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ORP sounds like the best result.<3 Oh, for Renard's I was thinking more of the woods.

Ohh right, I forgot about the "Becoming Lost" idea xD That works out! Kogeta to the rescue <3 I'll get on these tonight :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm
Butterfly Leeches
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Ohh right, I forgot about the "Becoming Lost" idea xD That works out! Kogeta to the rescue <3 I'll get on these tonight :3

Okay. See you then. xD  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 am
I would love to offer up Snakeskin for some Rudolf assistance! He could easily find himself lost in the woods~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Pfft obviously my procrastination is as strong as ever xD I did write down some ideas at work today and hopefully will have them started by tomorrow :3

[.Silvr-Moon.]
I would love to offer up Snakeskin for some Rudolf assistance! He could easily find himself lost in the woods~

Sweet! Do you want to start it? Could also be an ORP if we want to open it to others who might be lost xD I realize that Renard will be lost in the woods in my ORP with Kogeta at the same time, but that doesn't matter. The woods are a big place.  

Goaty McJestface

Noob

5,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am
Butterfly Leeches

I could start it if you'd like, but I'm not sure when I will have it done; perhaps by this weekend I could have it? It can be a PRP or an ORP, whichever you prefer to be honest! :3  
❥ Plot Recruitment

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff