Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
A thirst for life and appetite for living Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 pm

User Image
Here is a large spread of food and drink fountains waiting for the taking. Indulge yourself, it's a party after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am
User Image
WHERE am I? Drink station HOW am I feeling? Good WHO am I with? Kat
User Image

Aiden laughed as Katariina link arms with him and pulled him to the drink table. She was the epitome of a party girl, and now that he thought of it, he really couldn't understand why he had ever doubted her attendance at the ball.

He smiled as she inquired about why he was here.
"A lit'le bit o' both," he told her, his accent slipping into his words and his emerald green eyes finding hers. "There's nothin' wrong with mixing the two, now is th'ar? What fun is work without play?"

Aiden turned his attention to the array of drinks set up for the party-goers. "What might I interest y'eh in. my lady?" He asked politely, gesturing to the choices as he grabbed a snicker-doodle off a nearby table and popped it into his mouth whole.

User Image
“Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness,
and others have greatness thrust upon them.”

- William Shakespeare
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda walked over to the spread of food with Leonidas following behind her. As soon as she got there, to grabbed a plate and filled it up with a pile of food.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 am
Leonidas Henry Reedling
First Year Slytherin

User Image

Leo silently gasped at the array of food spread before them. He had seen food like this before, but not in three years. However, he was not very hungry, so he just grabbed a few pieces of cake and cookies, and joined Amanda at their table. He tried not to laugh at the amount of food she had chosen. Perhaps dancing made her hungry. Or perhaps she was simply used to eating that she could eat a lot. Leo idly wondered if she had ever been hungry, so hungry that she thought she might starve to death. He doubted it. While she had not had the best father, he assumed that she'd at least always had a place to live and some food. He didn't like to assume, but he didn't know, and she didn't seem like she was going to tell him. Instead, he decided to take the mood to a more friendly level. "So, what is your favorite food, say to the point that it were the only thing you could eat for the rest of your life?"

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Wearing

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda sat down at a random table before Leonidas did. She began to eat as soon as she got comfortable. When Leonidas joined her, she looked at his plate of a few cakes and cookies. That's all he's eating? she wondered. Well, I guess he ate at lunch, she thought, unlike herself who skipped that meal due to the fact she had quite a bit of homework to catch up on. It was her first year at Hogwarts, and she already had a chance at failing a class. Amanda looked up at Leonidas when he asked her a simple question which he could've asked for a million different reasons. "Um," she said, trying hard to swallow the food in her mouth. A food that I wouldn't mind eating every meal? She thought about a food that she wouldn't get tired of too easily, and after a moment, she came up with an answer. "Pizza. I could always just get a different type of pizza if I get tired of a flavor," she said, finding a loophole. "What about you?" she asked, kind of curious. She mostly wondered why he asked in the first place. Probably because of all the variety of food that was on her plate.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm
Leonidas Henry Reedling
First Year Slytherin

User Image

Ah, yes, the loophole. She was clever, that's for sure. She thought the question through, instead of simply going with the obvious. He personally loved loopholes. He had been using them since he could talk. Many times as a young child, his father would tell him, "Go to bed." Zeus would then return to find young Leo still awake, not having even made an attempt at going to bed. Zeus would question this disobedience and Leo would say, "You didn't tell me when!" Unfortunately, this often ended in a spanking, time-out, or any other punishment used for young children. Leo now smiled faintly at the memory, remembering how much Zeus hated being outsmarted. Now, here Leo was with a girl who also enjoyed loopholes, who enjoyed outsmarting others.

But then, she asked him the same question.
"Uh..." He thought for a moment, unsure of what his answer would be. He glanced at the spread of food on the table, wondering if the food he would choose was on there. He thought back to the numerous parties he had attended as a boy. But there was only one food that stood out, one that he had loved since the first time he tried it. "Spaghetti. Either with or without sauce, with or without meatballs, with or without butter." He smiled at the thought of the warm noodles.

Wearing

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda leaned her elbows on the table as she put her hands on her cheeks to keep her head up. When Leonidas hesitated to answer the question, she raised her eyebrows. When her friend answered her question, she leaned back against her chair, bringing her arms with her. "Wouldn't you get tired of spaghetti, though?" she asked, surprised he didn't choose something with more of a loophole than butter and meatballs. "I mean, even with the butter and meatballs, spaghetti still pretty much tastes the same." His answer slightly puzzled the young Slytherin girl.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana walked towards the table with all sorts of different rich food. She looked at Katrina with a big smile on her face before getting a plate and putting food on it. There were only a couple other people eating at the moment.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 pm
Leonidas Henry Reedling
First Year Slytherin

User Image

Leo considered. Would he get tired of spaghetti? He thought of the warm, saucy noodles, with a bit of parmesan sprinkled on top... Nope. He wouldn't get tired. Right then and there the young Slytherin decided that spaghetti was his favorite food. "No, I really don't think I would. I could eat spaghetti all day, every day!" Amanda looked confused. Perhaps she thought that he would look for a loophole, too. But it was his own question, so he thought it would be unfair to find the loophole in your own game. Leo yawned. He felt tired. His eyes were drooping, his muscles felt sore. He stretched, the dancing having taken it out of him. "Random qestion, but did you expect to get sorted into Slytherin? Or were you hoping for some other house?"

Wearing

((O.O.C. Sorry, bad posting today. I'm tired...))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? The Masquerade Ball
What am I doing? Getting food
What am I thinking? Wow...

Kat came up behind Ariana and rested her head on her friend's shoulder. "Wow, everything looks so delicious. I don't know what I want to eat first." She acquired a plate and hunted through the available dishes. She seized a beef pinwheel and hungrily bit into it while she collected more food.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda pondered on Leonidas' answer for a moment. I would get tired of eating that everyday. I'd get tired of eating anything every single day for every meal, she thought. "At least we don't have to worry about this because there is plenty of food that exists," she said with a sigh of relief. When Leonidas yawned, Amanda did too as his yawn was contagious. She sat in silence, eating, until he asked her a question to which she responded, "I thought I'd get into Slytherin. Everyone in my family except my sister got into it. If I didn't belong in Slytherin, I don't know where I would've been put," she said, knowing she didn't belong in any other Hogwarts house. Maybe I'd be in Gryffindor, if I can be counted as brave, she thought. Amanda didn't ask Leonidas if he knew he'd be put in it as he was a muggle born.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana leaned her head against Katrina's as she leaned it on Ariana's shoulder. "Me neither, so I grabbed a bit of everything," she admitted, lifting her plate to show her friend. "I'll get us a spot," she said as she walked away from the spread of food and towards a table.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Stuffing my face
What am I thinking? Tasty...

Carrying the plate of food, with a half-eaten beef pinwheel hanging from her mouth, Kat joined Ariana at the table. She still had it in her mouth when she said, or attempted to say, "This food is amazing." She removed the pinwheel from her mouth and said it again, blushing slightly.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana laughed when Katrina said 'dish feud ish amashing.' "I don't understand gibberish, or parseltongue," she joked. When Katrina corrected herself by removing the pinwheel from her mouth, Ariana finally understood what she wanted to say. "Yeah, this school has the tastiest food I've ever had!" she agreed.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Stuffing my face
What am I thinking? Tasty...

Katrina started to laugh when Ariana compared her talking with her mouth full to parseltongue. She put the pinwheel on her plate and scooped a mouthful of macaroni and cheese. Immediately she made a pleased sound. Swallowing her mouthful, she said, "This mac and cheese is so delicious."

Out of Character ...

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces