Hey there Jazz

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elly_the_lost_penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 am
So here's the story:
About a month ago our little Lucy went missing. After frantic posts on craigslist, dozens of signs posted on trees and street light, twice weekly shelter visits, and daily searches on various websites, our efforts turned up no results.
At about 4 pm Thursday afternoon. I got a call from a woman located about two miles from my house. She had found a chihuahua mix and immediately went on craigslist to find if this sweet, frightened, emaciated little girl was missing an owner. Her search had turned up our ad describing our Lucy. My mother went alone to see if our efforts had paid off and Lucy had been found.
About twenty minutes later I received a text message from my mom informing me that it wasn't her and asking if we have dog shampoo
I was slightly confused. Why would she ask about dog shampoo if the dog wasnt Lucy?
By 5 o'clock my mother was home. In her arms was the little dog that had been rescued. She was a little scared and very dirty but she was friendly. The woman couldn't keep her at her home because of her own three dogs so she had let my mother take her.
We've taken to calling her Jazz. She sticks closer to my side then my own shadow. We believe her to be Italian greyhound mixed with chihuahua. She is so peaceful with Riley and Zim; a little nervous around Milo but I'm sure they'll adjust once she gets settled in.
I don't know if she's going to become a permanent resident at our house or if someone is going to claim her but she is so charming and sweet  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 pm
Did you eventually find Lucy? I mean, it's not nice to find another dog and forget about your other dog.  

Crystal Ice23

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Has Lucy turned up yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:38 pm
No she hasn't turned up yet. crying We haven't forgotten about her and we're still searching high and low for her.  

Elly_the_lost_penguin

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff