Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kuras vampire cafè Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kura Moon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm
*after finishing the dishes kura rinses them then sits them on a towel that sat on the counter to dry, kura then hops over the counter and grabs her broom then begins to sweep the cafe*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 am
*after finishing up the sweeping kura walks over to a cubert and places the broom in it, then kura walks back over to the bar and reaches over it grabbing a wet wash cloth that she left in the sink, after she does a quick ring out lessening the amount of water that the rag soked up kura starts to wash the tables*  

Kura Moon

Momoiri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image

This thread is pending movement to the forum: Main Campus Area (Shops, cafe, courtyard, etc)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1110421

Thank you,

Momoiri
Vice Captain  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 am
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo removed her helmet tossing her long pony tail over her shoulder she smiled at him. Hitting the kick stand she looks back at him as the motor died off. "Wasn't so bad was it?" She asks locking her helmet to her bike. Waiting for him to get up so she could stand or they'd both fall over.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:52 am
CupidsStunt
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo removed her helmet tossing her long pony tail over her shoulder she smiled at him. Hitting the kick stand she looks back at him as the motor died off. "Wasn't so bad was it?" She asks locking her helmet to her bike. Waiting for him to get up so she could stand or they'd both fall over.

Skylar got off the bike and as soon as he did his eyes widened and he blushed brightly "i-i was hugging you that entire time" he says to himself and nearly fainted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm
Reon_Zino

gaia_nitemareleft Margarete gaia_nitemareright

Margo laughed at him wrapping her arms around his neck playfully. "Mm? Do you want it to be the other way around?" She teases giggling as she got the door letting him go. "After you my little nerd~" She says a smile hinting on her lips.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:55 pm
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Skylar only blushed more and sighed "m-margo you really should be more careful with me .. you know im not good with things like that" he says but truth was it was nice for a change the girl was really growing on him "ooh ok" he says walking into the cafe

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:13 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo giggled. "I'm sorry Skylar. I just can't help it when I'm around you~" She says but it was true. She was starting to really like this kid. Was it messing with him she liked best? Or was it him...? She ignored it as he walked in she followed. "Do we find our own table?" She asks him tilting her head she wasn't from around there so she wasn't exactly sure..

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:37 pm
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar pointed at a girl with fox ears "i think shes going to seat us" he says

katomi giggled "hello and welcome to kura-chans cafe... please have a seat over there when your ready to order just whitle ill hear you" she says pointing at her ears then she hummed and walked off

skylar blinked he had never seen something like that at first he thought it was cosplay but on closer insprction he noticed they were part of her "weird..." was all he saud then took a seat to the table she had pointed at

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:44 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo turned taking the girl in f-fox ears? Were they those new cat ears that moved with thoughts..? Where were the sensors at? She decided to ignore it smiling politely she thanked her when she walked away.

When she heard him say it was weird she giggled. "What if I wore cat ears?" She teases placing her hand by her face like a paw before giggling once more as she takes a seat examining the menu.. "Mmm... All this food looks great.." She says practically drooling. "I'm getting their chicken Alfredo~ I haven't had Italian in a while.. And something strong." She was talking about alcohol of course. "I wonder if they sell alcohol in cafes like these.." She mumbles searching the menu.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 pm
Reon_Zino
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar laughed "if you want cat ears i could make you electronic ones that look real" he says being compleatly serious then he smiled and traded menues with her aperantly he had the alchol menu he smiled "ill have some shrimp scampi...and maybe one of those long island teas... though i warn you ive never had alcohol before"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm
Reon_Zino

Margarete. Margo
-------- --------

User ImageUser Image

Margo laughed at his offer. "Why is it you can make everything real? Your inventions are insane.. I'm surprised your not a millionaire yet. You know.." She says grinning now. "When your famous, I'll be bragging I knew you back in the day~" She says playfully with a wink.

Hearing he'd never had alcohol before she smiled. "Than tonight should be a blast for you~." She says meaning it. It took a pretty large amount to get her drunk from her constant drinking. She could drive perfectly fine almost better when intoxicated. She couldn't help but wonder if the girl had actually heard them.

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 pm
CupidStunt

Skylar Lance Evans

User Image

Skylar blushed a bit "if your not there with me.. you now as friends" he says a bit akwardly then looked up at the wierd fox girl "woah that was fast and we didnt even order"

katomi giggled "yeah you did you clearly said your orders out loud so i heard them" he says then smiled and handed them there order and went back to what she had been doing

skylar sighed "wierd..again"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm
Kiki walks into the building, she smells the air at the same time as her wolf, her ears perk up, kiki holds back her wolf as she gets it something to eat, she looks around herself realizing that she had lost Kaiato. Kiki: "where did he go??" Kiki gets a steak for Mike (her wolf) and looks for a table
User Image  

Hope-In_The-Night

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

The Unholy Senpai

Married Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

"When Kiki turns around Kaiato is right behind her im right here" sweatdrop
Lets find a table the food is on me get what ever you like okay.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff