Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Kadic High
Factory Secret Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm
as ray arrived to the ropes she stopped the skate board and picked it up to wait for the others. me and kein are probably dead meat for this, but atleast we didnt have to lie to kora. ray leand against the wall until the others got there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:09 pm
Kein cought up with ray and hit the bakes on his scooter, getting off, and folded it back. "Kora and alice are right behind me. They should be here in a few seconds. Leighton sure is gonna be in for quite a surprise when she sees that we had to get her sister and kora involved." Kein waited for kora and alice to catch up.  

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora walks up behind them. "I've got a strange feeling shes not going to be surprised." Kora whispers to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Alice, who hadn't noticed the scooters and skateboards, finally caught up. 'Thank god for track and karate' she thought to herself as she tried to regain the ability to breathe. "Leighton- probably won't be surprised.- I- meddle- quite a bit.- she hates it." She straightened up. "She won't be happy that I'm intruding in her life, but I'll probably face the brunt of it... Then our parents, I suppose." She crossed her arms. "Let's get going."  

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm
looks at kein with a "i gusse we will find out' look. "well i hope you both are in good shape. we have to use the ropes to get down and then we will take the elevators to our destination."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 pm
Alice almost laughed. "I'm in better shape than Leighton. I take karate and gymnastics." she did a cartwheel ending in a backflip, half trying to prove the fact, and half because she hadn't been this free in a few months, since she was put in a boarding school. 'thank god I got out of that one.'  

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 pm
"well then your going to do fine." ray said to alice as she walked over to the rope and went down. ray started heading for the elevator knowing if needed kein could tell them how to get there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:49 pm
Kein sighed as ray went ahead of him and the others. That girl can be so reckless and rash sometimes. I just hope that her recklessness won't get her into any trouble. kein thought as he watched her go on ahead. "Well, we're almost there girls. All we have to do now is swing down these ropes and go down the elevator. I'll go down first so i can catch you two when you get down." Kein swung down on the ropes and waited for the other girls to come down.

((OOC: Shouldn't we be in the factory already since the sewer's exit was in front of the factory? sweatdrop ))  

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 pm
Alice smiled. "Sweet!!!" She ran to the rope and swung down easily, rolling as she landed. What do you expect, she's 14?

((*shrugs*))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora grabbed hold of the rope and swung down. She let go three quarters of the way down and landed softly, her feet making barely any noise. (Hehe, I'm so ninja.) razz  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100