Welcome to Gaia! ::

Code Lyoko: New Generation

Back to Guilds

The lyoko warriors have defeated X.A.N.A atlast and graduated, but what happens when the supercomputer is up again and X.A.N.A is free? 

Tags: roleplay, code lyoko, X.A.N.A, Romance, new generation 

Reply Kadic High
Factory Secret Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deletexcxcxc

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm
O ~ The Abandoned Factory's Secret Entrance ~ O

As unappealing as it sounds, the only way to get to the Factory without getting caught by a teacher, is down a sewer. Follow the trail that leads to another set of stairs and climb them, then Wala! you're now in the abandoned factory entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:41 pm
Kein had made it to the factory's secret entrance with ray behind him. "Well, we're almost there but i've got a feeling that harley got up from her little cat nap. If she's awake she's probably looking for that cello right now. Let's just hope we get to the factory before she manages to play a single note." Kein opened the sewer cover leading to the pathway. "Ladies first ray."  

Zexion Illusion master VI
Crew

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 am
Kora Metalgras
User Image
"Wait!!" Kora says as she runs to catch up. "You guys aren't going anywhere without me. Well, you can go to the bathroom without me. I'm not that weird." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:18 pm
Alice ran up right after Kora. "Frankly, Kora, that did sound weird. It would have been better if you left the bathroom part out." She looked at Kein and Ray. "I think she means 'What are you doing around here that's so important? oh, well that's cool, we're coming too.'" She looked over to Kora. "Am I right?"  

Republic of Eire

Invisible Inquisitor

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:37 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
"Well, not so much the 'it seems cool', but more of:'something's going, I wanna help and theirs nothing you can do about it'. But you've got the main concept down."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:03 pm
oh s**t!!!! ray leans over to kein and whispers "dont i know it! but first we have to figure this out." ray thinks for a minute. then ray drags a note from her pocket,and keeps it hidden behind her back, which says 'you go ill figure out a way to stall.'  

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora looks down. "I know you probably don't want me here, but if I go home now, I'll just get back to a house of abuse that I can't even call a home. And I'm not allowed to have a dorm. My mom says she needs to keep a monster like me under watchful eye. So, please! Take me with you guys..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 pm
Kein looked at kora and alice, then looked back at ray. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring them to the factory once. Afterall, once we deactivate the tower they'll lose their memories afterwards. One way or another, we'll have to take them since she'll probably keep on following us until we agree to take her." Kein quietly whispered into ray's ear.  

Crew

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:27 pm
ray sighs "kora its not that we dont want you here!" its that we have to discuss it with rest of the team. "kein, im gonna stay here and try to help kora okay?" ray asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora frowns at Kein. "I can still hear you. I was deaf but I was taken into a lab for experimentation. My ears are as keen as a bat's. And it doesn't matter if I lose my memories, I'm barely alive as it is…"  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:38 pm
Kein sighed as kora heard what he said to ray. "Well since it can't be helped, I might as well tell you the truth. Alice, you should know this too since your sister's also involved with us." Kein looked at ray with a face saying he'll probably regret this later. "We might as well tell them now since they've cought us and we're stuck."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:46 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora listened closely. She wanted answers. Maybe it would help her learn about the world, a place that had been taken away from her for so long as she waited in a cage like a lab rat.  

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

hinata_hyuga1314
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm
ray shrugs "your right and we'll both be dead for this later possibly by more then one person, it will be easier to show them rather then explain." ray said as she claimed down the ladder and received the old skate board near the entrance. i just hope X.A.N.A doesnt get either one of them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:48 pm
Kein looked back at kora and alice. "It looks like you two are in for quite a suprise when we get to the factory. The pathway to it is down this sewer so watch your step when you're climbing down, and I hope you know how to at leat ride a skateboard or scooter, and before i forget last one down closes the cover." Kein climbed down the ladder and unfolded the scooter he keeps near the ladder.  

Crew

KazuneSushi

Genius

5,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 pm
Kora Metalgras
User Image
Kora had experience with sewers. And she loved scooters. Kora closed the cover behind her as everyone climbed in.  
Kadic High

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff